A Loooooooooong Shot

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

A Loooooooooong Shot

Postby InTheKnow on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:34 pm

1. Eddie Jordan of the 76ers. Lets remember he was a assisant coach for the Eagles under Jim O'Brien.

2. Dana Barros BC Alum who was a NBA pro served as a assistant coach for Northeastern University. Can be one hell of a recruiter in the North East

3. Ex-Vermont Mens Basketball coach Tom Brennan. Had a great run in the NCAA's and America East when he was coaching. Plus he's a guy that loves to interact with the media
InTheKnow
n00b

Re: A Loooooooooong Shot

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:37 pm

If we hire Eddie Jordan, I'll never watch another BC Basketball game as long as I live. The other two would be at least worth an interview. Eddie Jordan is a fucking awful coach, even worse than the other retards (Hewitt, Purnell, etc.) I like to make fun of in the ACC.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Baltimore Eagle on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:42 pm

Brennan was at Vermont forever and had 3 good seasons (i believe all of them w/ Coppenrath) and one (fantastic) NCAA tourney win. He would be the worst hire ever. Their current coach Mike Lonergan (who beat us) isn't ready for BC but would be much better than the retired Brennan.
Last edited by Baltimore Eagle on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baltimore Eagle
Carney Hall

Postby BC '00 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:43 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:If we hire Eddie Jordan, I'll never watch another BC Basketball game as long as I live. The other two would be at least worth an interview. Eddie Jordan is a fucking awful coach, even worse than the other retards (Hewitt, Purnell, etc.) I like to make fun of in the ACC.

BC '00
Cushing Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:52 pm

BC '00 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:If we hire Eddie Jordan, I'll never watch another BC Basketball game as long as I live. The other two would be at least worth an interview. Eddie Jordan is a fucking awful coach, even worse than the other retards (Hewitt, Purnell, etc.) I like to make fun of in the ACC.

Yea yea I know very funny. You can add Lenoard Hamilton and Frank Haith to that list, they're clowns when it comes to coaching and they're black also.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BC96 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:07 pm

Keenan Jourdan would be better than Eddie

Since we're talking real long shots, what about Danny Hurley?
BC96
Carney Hall

Postby Logitano on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:09 pm

InTheKnow {l Wrote}:1. Eddie Jordan of the 76ers. Lets remember he was a assisant coach for the Eagles under Jim O'Brien.

2. Dana Barros BC Alum who was a NBA pro served as a assistant coach for Northeastern University. Can be one hell of a recruiter in the North East

3. Ex-Vermont Mens Basketball coach Tom Brennan. Had a great run in the NCAA's and America East when he was coaching. Plus he's a guy that loves to interact with the media

Why stop with Eddie Jordan? There is a bob knight disciple that just started to get his feet wet as a college head coach down in Florida. :ace

Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:11 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
InTheKnow {l Wrote}:1. Eddie Jordan of the 76ers. Lets remember he was a assisant coach for the Eagles under Jim O'Brien.

Why stop with Eddie Jordan? There is a bob knight disciple that just started to get his feet wet as a college head coach down in Florida. :ace

Eddie Jordan is the genius who tried to use Elton Brand as like a Point-Center in the Princeton offense for the 76ers, basically taking him 20 feet away from the basket. Even trying to use the Princeton offense in the NBA is stupid. No thanks.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:11 pm

BC96 {l Wrote}:Keenan Jourdan would be better than Eddie

Since we're talking real long shots, what about Danny Hurley?

You guys are focusing on the wrong Jordan. What about this Jordan?

I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby DrJackRyan on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:16 pm

Dana! Dana! Dana!

I vote for Dana Barros as next coach!

And Matt Hasselbeck to be football coach after Spaz leaves!

Xaverian rules!
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Return to Conte Forum