BRING BRUCE PEARL TO BC!! New Blog Help needed!!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

BRING BRUCE PEARL TO BC!! New Blog Help needed!!

Postby BRINGBrucePearltoBC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:14 am

http://bringbrucepearltobc.blogspot.com/

Help get the word out and if you want to help contribute please tell me!!!
BRINGBrucePearltoBC
n00b

Re: BRING BRUCE PEARL TO BC!! New Blog Help needed!!

Postby BRINGBrucePearltoBC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:25 am

By Contribute I mean in writing posts.
BRINGBrucePearltoBC
n00b

Postby James Kilmeady on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:28 am

BRINGBrucePearltoBC {l Wrote}:By Contribute I mean in writing posts.

OK Vinny. We're working on it. Please post your phone number again for the visually impaired so they can call in their posts on the TDD. Thanks, Vinny.
Oh they'll make you or break you but they'll never forsake you...
James Kilmeady
Carney Hall

Postby BRINGBrucePearltoBC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:30 am

Hey man let's be serious for a minute... I think we can make a difference here. Or we can just make hillarious jokes and not do anything your call.
BRINGBrucePearltoBC
n00b

Postby James Kilmeady on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:32 am

BRINGBrucePearltoBC {l Wrote}:Hey man let's be serious for a minute... I think we can make a difference here. Or we can just make hillarious jokes and not do anything your call.

Are you shitting me? These people don't even know that you exist, and those who might know that you exist certainly would not consider your opinion in this matter.
James Kilmeady
Carney Hall

Postby BRINGBrucePearltoBC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:33 am

James Kilmeady {l Wrote}:
BRINGBrucePearltoBC {l Wrote}:Hey man let's be serious for a minute... I think we can make a difference here. Or we can just make hillarious jokes and not do anything your call.

Are you shitting me? These people don't even know that you exist, and those who might know that you exist certainly would not consider your opinion in this matter.[/quo

What ever.. You are right might as well sit on our thumbs!!!
BRINGBrucePearltoBC
n00b

Postby James Kilmeady on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:35 am

BRINGBrucePearltoBC {l Wrote}:

Are you shitting me? These people don't even know that you exist, and those who might know that you exist certainly would not consider your opinion in this matter.[/quo

Why do you assume that being part of the BC community equals supporting the rotten system that is big time basketabll or that the entire BC community thinks that it is a good idea to spend millions and millions on a fucking basketball coach?
James Kilmeady
Carney Hall

Postby BRINGBrucePearltoBC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:58 am

Admins, can you just remove this topic. It's going to do more harm than good. :whiteflag
BRINGBrucePearltoBC
n00b

Postby BRINGBrucePearltoBC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:03 am

campion {l Wrote}:
BRINGBrucePearltoBC {l Wrote}:Admins, can you just remove this topic. It's going to do more harm than good. :whiteflag

Because Bruce Pearl and his peeps are all over this website, right, Vinnie?

No but if people start going to the blog and it gets followers and more posts it can actually have a little influence. ATL's blog certainly has a following and is known about by Gene and the adminsitration.

This type of BS is just dumb. What do you think is better, at least trying to influence the school or sitting here posting pearl neckless photos. Man it just doesn't make sense.
BRINGBrucePearltoBC
n00b

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:04 am

Why do you assume that being part of the BC community equals supporting the rotten system that is big time basketabll or that the entire BC community thinks that it is a good idea to spend millions and millions on a fucking basketball coach?

I say we use the Bruce Pearl money to start a School for Lesbian Studies and then bring in Tara Vanderqueer if she dumps her "WIFE" and all her hot bitch young new bi fence sitting GF's--and amke Tara runs the Men's team so they will switch from Weed to group GLBTQA sex orgies.

There you go --4 birds with one stoned team.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:05 am

Are you shitting me? These people don't even know that you exist, and those who might know that you exist certainly would not consider your opinion in this matter.

Oh, don't mistake yourself JK, they've heard of his videos. We've all heard of his videos.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:18 am

You guys are merciless. Vinnny, thanks for your work on this.
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:22 am

Weren' we going to award the first person who successfully sniffed out a new vinny alias with a prize? What does campy win?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby BRINGBrucePearltoBC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:28 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Weren' we going to award the first person who successfully sniffed out a new vinny alias with a prize? What does campy win?

Wasn't looking to keep myself hidden. I was just trying to create a movement that might influence the powers that be just a little.
BRINGBrucePearltoBC
n00b

Postby talon on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:36 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Weren' we going to award the first person who successfully sniffed out a new vinny alias with a prize? What does campy win?

Wasn't looking to keep myself hidden. I was just trying to create a movement that might influence the powers that be just a little.

a blog won't influence the powers that be even just a little.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby BRINGBrucePearltoBC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 am

talon {l Wrote}:

Not true.... Not true at all!! Numbers influence the powers that be. If there is a large calling by alums and donors to go after Pearl they will. They have to. Strength in Numbers!
BRINGBrucePearltoBC
n00b

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:48 am

Strength is not in numbers.

WAKE THE FUCK UP KID...THIS IS REALITY 101 and your last call to GROW UP....

Strength is in the numbers that have $$$$ in front of it and those checks made out to Boston College Flynn Fund.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BRINGBrucePearltoBC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:53 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Strength is not in numbers.

WAKE THE FUCK UP KID...THIS IS REALITY 101 and your last call to GROW UP....

Strength is in the numbers that have $$$$ in front of it and those checks made out to Boston College Flynn Fund.

You are right!! That is why I called the Flynn Fund and made a sizeable contribution yesterday afternoon! I agree these are the numbers that matter. If all of us join together and give what we can. Some way more than others, we can make a difference. But we also need a sounding board to call others to the movement!!! That is the point of the blog and websites like this. When there is something that is important to us we can make a difference. Strength is in numbers!

Everyone call the Flynn Fund Voice your opinion and donate. BIGER THE BETTER!!! Call others to join the movement. Spread the word.
BRINGBrucePearltoBC
n00b

Postby commavegarage on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:07 am

talon {l Wrote}:

Not true.... Not true at all!! Numbers influence the powers that be. If there is a large calling by alums and donors to go after Pearl they will. They have to. Strength in Numbers!

Numbers on a check influence the powers that be. Not numbers on a blog. C'mon Vinsanity, you're better than that.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby BRINGBrucePearltoBC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:

Numbers on a check influence the powers that be. Not numbers on a blog. C'mon Vinsanity, you're better than that.

Read my above comment! I agree with you and that is why we need to give money!! But we also need a sounding board to call others to give. A group is louder than one person!
BRINGBrucePearltoBC
n00b

Postby apbc12 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:18 am

Sweet photoshop.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:33 am

apbc12 {l Wrote}:Sweet photoshop.

Why's he pointing one way while all the fans are watching something in the complete opposite direction?

Are you saying BC fans are morons? I thought they all became super smart and nerds.

Or maybe it's that Pearl isn't a good coach. I mean... c'mon! He's looking in the exact opposite direction of the action! What's he doing like, "Yo! Conte Dog here!" or "Check out my sweet tie, Leahy! One Love!" I dunno! Could be something else!

Man.... we should hire this guy. Just cause I want to find out why he's looking the complete opposite way.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby BRINGBrucePearltoBC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:36 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Why's he pointing one way while all the fans are watching something in the complete opposite direction?

Are you saying BC fans are morons? I thought they all became super smart and nerds.

Or maybe it's that Pearl isn't a good coach. I mean... c'mon! He's looking in the exact opposite direction of the action! What's he doing like, "Yo! Conte Dog here!" or "Check out my sweet tie, Leahy! One Love!" I dunno! Could be something else!

Man.... we should hire this guy. Just cause I want to find out why he's looking the complete opposite way.

Yeah the Photoshop isn't good. I made it in about 2mins just to have something to post. I would love to do a better one or if someone wanted to give it a shot.
BRINGBrucePearltoBC
n00b

Postby angrychicken on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:38 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Yeah the Photoshop isn't good. I made it in about 2mins just to have something to post. I would love to do a better one or if someone wanted to give it a shot.

I nominate TRE
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby BRINGBrucePearltoBC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:44 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

I nominate TRE

Sounds good to me!! Let's see what you can do!
BRINGBrucePearltoBC
n00b

Postby BRINGBrucePearltoBC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Don't click on that link...
I nominate TRE

you know that in general, men love to see a little skin (literally skin, not a skinner reference). i bet you'd attract more interest if you had this less than safe for hr departments, bosses and wives photoof pearl doing what he does best...

Don't Click on that link!!!!
Last edited by BRINGBrucePearltoBC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
BRINGBrucePearltoBC
n00b

Postby angrychicken on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 am

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby BRINGBrucePearltoBC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:00 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

WTF are you talking about. I don't want to assume credit for anything!! I don't even know what you could possibly be talking about.

Don't click on that link...
I nominate TRE

you know that in general, men love to see a little skin (literally skin, not a skinner reference). i bet you'd attract more interest if you had this less than safe for hr departments, bosses and wives photoof pearl doing what he does best...

Don't Click on that link!!!!

why - just because you want to assume all the credit when you post it on your blog? you're selfish and mean, vinnie
BRINGBrucePearltoBC
n00b

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:08 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:you know that in general, men love to see a little skin (literally skin, not a skinner reference). i bet you'd attract more interest if you had this less than safe for hr departments, bosses and wives photoof pearl doing what he does best...

You could not contain yourself for even 24 hours? Well, the newcomers have lost their virginity now . . .
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Postby Jimmy Warlock on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:01 am

Bryn Mawr Eagle {l Wrote}:You guys are merciless. Vinnny, thanks for your work on this.

Why are people so against a blog to get Coach Pearl to come to BC? Maybe Gene DeFilippo will notice. I support it.
Jimmy Warlock
n00b

Next

Return to Conte Forum