Question for new guests

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Question for new guests

Postby BC '00 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:45 pm

Since a lot of new names have popped up during the unfolding Al Skinner story, I think it would be interesting to find out how people found the site. Also, what do you like/dislike so far. Here's hoping some of you become regular posters here.
BC '00
Cushing Hall

Re: Question for new guests

Postby CrownRoyal on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:12 pm

BC '00 {l Wrote}:Since a lot of new names have popped up during the unfolding Al Skinner story, I think it would be interesting to find out how people found the site. Also, what do you like/dislike so far. Here's hoping some of you become regular posters here.

BC, I have been a big follower of ATLEagle's blog for quite some time now. (I, like ATL, live in Atlanta and am a huge supporter of BC basketball and have ties to the now former administration.) I found the link to this site from his page. I've been meaning to post for a while now, but given the past week's developments, I decided to become active.

So far, I like this forum- Very active posters and interesting topics. Of course, there are things I've seen that I turn a frown to, but I take the board for what it's worth and definitely plan to become a regular poster.
CrownRoyal
n00b

Postby EIConvert on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Yeah, but tell us with you really think about that old crusty motherfucker from Fort Worth........

CrownRoyal {l Wrote}:
BC '00 {l Wrote}:Since a lot of new names have popped up during the unfolding Al Skinner story, I think it would be interesting to find out how people found the site. Also, what do you like/dislike so far. Here's hoping some of you become regular posters here.

BC, I have been a big follower of ATLEagle's blog for quite some time now. (I, like ATL, live in Atlanta and am a huge supporter of BC basketball and have ties to the now former administration.) I found the link to this site from his page. I've been meaning to post for a while now, but given the past week's developments, I decided to become active.

So far, I like this forum- Very active posters and interesting topics. Of course, there are things I've seen that I turn a frown to, but I take the board for what it's worth and definitely plan to become a regular poster.
EIConvert
Carney Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:21 pm

Did you know that people discuss politics at Mary Ann's? Just a heads up.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:23 pm

CrownRoyal {l Wrote}:

Welcome, CR.
Last edited by Bryn Mawr Eagle on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:24 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:all you "no" voters missed out on a great reaction out of THIS purple sacked whiskey bottle.

tanks for nuttin

Why is his sack purple?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby CrownRoyal on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:27 pm

EIConvert {l Wrote}:Yeah, but tell us with you really think about that old crusty motherfucker from Fort Worth........

Uhm. No comment on '74, EI!

Thanks for the welcome, Bryn.
CrownRoyal
n00b

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:32 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:all you "no" voters missed out on a great reaction out of THIS purple sacked whiskey bottle.

tanks for nuttin

Why is his sack purple?

I have some ideas but I cannot post them. The obama loving pansies herein think "nothing good would come of it."

Buncha frikken COWARDS

I was trying to give you a soft ball.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:47 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

tanks for nuttin

Why is his sack purple?

I have some ideas but I cannot post them. The obama loving pansies herein think "nothing good would come of it."

Buncha frikken COWARDS

You asked for an opinion - that was all that was offered. Lord knows "I am not the boss of you." If you want to post your "ideas" about hairy purple sacks with handles, well no one here is stopping you, you hairy purple sack lover.
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Postby bcmurph on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:27 am

LIke Crown, I have been reading ATL's blog for a long time and found the link there. I use to lurk at the other place (I think I posted once or twice there as Brighton Boy).

I've been following BC sports since I was a kid, and thought I'd sign up...
"Stay with this young team - there are great days ahead." Coach Donahue tweet 2/19/2012 -
bcmurph
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCBaseball on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:51 am

Hey murph, I think I remember you from BC.

Are you one of the 3,287 'murph's' that attended the Heights ?

Your identity sure is safe here with that moniker.

By the way, I tried to post yesterday, but couldn't type in the proper fricken' code, despite a bunch of tries. Thanks for making me feel stupid...

I wanted to post some info re: Fran McCaffery. I spoke to him Saturday, as this stuff was going down. Basically, the 'BC interest' was news to him, unless he was being coy. In fact 90% of the stuff we read in the media ( big shock, I know) is BS.
BCBaseball
n00b

Postby BC '00 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:12 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

tanks for nuttin

Why is his sack purple?

Buncha frikken COWARDS

Don't blame that on us, I voted in favor.
BC '00
Cushing Hall

Postby BC '00 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:14 am

CrownRoyal {l Wrote}:

Thanks for your thoughts. Just a warning...I'd be very careful about what links you click on this site. They are (now) always tagged with warnings though.
BC '00
Cushing Hall

Postby bcmurph on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:33 am

BCBaseball {l Wrote}:Hey murph, I think I remember you from BC.

Are you one of the 3,287 'murph's' that attended the Heights ?

Your identity sure is safe here with that moniker.

Yeah, that's me...but I'm one of the few who's name wasn't Murphy.
bcmurph
McGuinn Hall

Return to Conte Forum