hey tobsux

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: hey tobsux

Postby angrychicken on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:16 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i think you should start posting links to articles in your thread at txs.

i've got a couple of NSFW ones that might get more people over there interested

I don't think that he posts here. :shrug
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:19 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i figured it would be worth a try in case he did.

i tried to do it myself but i am awaiting moderator approval before i can post, so i'm stuck with a great idea and no way to share it

Does your "great idea" have anything to do with a guy in what looks to be an uncomfortable position?
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:24 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

i tried to do it myself but i am awaiting moderator approval before i can post, so i'm stuck with a great idea and no way to share it

Does your "great idea" have anything to do with a guy in what looks to be an uncomfortable position?

of course. i'm sure i could find other similar "articles" but the potential of that one being "read" by a new audience cracks me up every time

Let me, I mean tobsux, see if any of my, I mean his, other aliasses work. I think that tobsux is the last of my, I mean his, 16 aliasses that is allowed to post.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:33 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

of course. i'm sure i could find other similar "articles" but the potential of that one being "read" by a new audience cracks me up every time

Let me, I mean tobsux, see if any of my, I mean his, other aliasses work. I think that tobsux is the last of my, I mean his, 16 aliasses that is allowed to post.

good point... we don't want to lose all access. especially if someday a new knight in shining armour takes over and we want to destroy him too

I figured starting the only new thread in months and linking to EO was pushing the limit over there. Posting a link to Buffalo Bill would definitely get me tossed. Besides, I need to have access over there. Where else can I go to lament the fact that no one likes my Bruce Pearl movie.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Return to Conte Forum