GDF: MONUMENTAL DISASTER LEVEL BLUNDER II BEGINS TODAY!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

GDF: MONUMENTAL DISASTER LEVEL BLUNDER II BEGINS TODAY!

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:45 am

Coen 46-49 NEVER TO AN NCAA,

-------Amaker 198-175 ---- just barely a winning record at Seton Hall and Michigan?????

12 years NCAA 2-1---- and HARVARD? We are talking a Harvard affirmative action reject like America took Obamination with only great player ---before he arrived--- carrying him at Harvard and he did not make the Tourney????

At Michigan where Detroit Hoopers die to attend he made the tourney once and was 2-1 and could not recruit?????? Now he can recruit at BC!!!! WOW!!!------!!!!

Donahue 117-133 and only a senior laden team good team after 3 years and one good NCAA year ------ and Mooney 75-82 and favored and bounced in this years tourney--- just 4 of the losers names being bandied amount.

We are the greatest University in the Galaxy and we can't do better that one failed guy who could not recruit at Michigan, 3 guys with losing records and the aforementioned Harvard Obamination reject?

:74

Yup, this is the best the Jesuit Stooge Puppet Midget Mussolini can do.

Nobody goes to Conte.

We are a Hockey School.

We are who we are.

We are programmed for mediocrity.

We only have $1.5 billion.

Is this the best GDF can scrounge up?

Are you kidding me?
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: GDF: MONUMENTAL DISASTER LEVEL BLUNDER II BEGINS TODAY!

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:47 am

Again, if you don't want Coen or Amaker, you need to suggest a differet (and '74 a reasonable) name. Naming Bobby Knight is ridiculous, because you know he's not coming here. Nor is Roy Williams.

If you want to suggest Donahue or some others that's perfectly fine.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:58 am

EPPS!!!!!!

I did...

Chris Mack was my Choice 1

Brad Stevens is up there too!!

There is nothing wrong with Bob Knight?

Think of the media tsunami explosion and publicity and cameras and you get a Coach on a mission.

If you can find a post where I haven't zinged the worst talent coach on earth in Roy or ever suggested him at BC, let me know. LMAO!

or..Joel and Ethan Coen too....LMAO!

PREPARE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN FOR A DISASTER LEVEL BLUNDER AND BAD NEWS....THE MIDGET MUSSOLINI IS IN CHARGE!!!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:05 am

I never said that Bobby Knight wouldn't be a good hiring. There's nothing wrong with him, but fact of matter, he's not coming to BC.

'74, how do you feel about Wojo, Chris Collins or one of the Duke Assistants?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I never said that Bobby Knight wouldn't be a good hiring. There's nothing wrong with him, but fact of matter, he's not coming to BC.

'74, how do you feel about Wojo, Chris Collins or one of the Duke Assistants?

GDF has already made his move.

Collins has his Dad's help, but his Dad was no Coach.

I would like BC at least to offer Mack and Stevens the job...they say no.....then keep looking.

These 2 are not my idea along with the other 4.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:16 am

74 - there will be no surprise when GDF squanders another opportunity to hire a program-changing coach. He does not have a good track record with new coaches and I don't expect that to change here. I will take solace in the fact that I think Coen is the frontrunner for the Sienna job if he hasn't already been hired.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:29 am

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:74 - there will be no surprise when GDF squanders another opportunity to hire a program-changing coach. He does not have a good track record with new coaches and I don't expect that to change here. I will take solace in the fact that I think Coen is the frontrunner for the Sienna job if he hasn't already been hired.

Has anyone on here really watched a lot of Northeastern basketball and can tell us something about Coen? I have no clue on him outside of the fact he used to coach here. I'd still like to go outside the Al Skinner network.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby chuckiedukes on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:33 am

Stevens and Mack should be contacted. Besides Oregon, this is the best job open right now.

And GDF should throw us a bone and at least make a call to Tenn. about Pearl.
chuckiedukes
n00b

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:33 am

GDF can certainly be cleansed of all sins during HOLY WEEK with a great move like Butler's or Xavier's Coach, and even a spectacular monster move with Bob Knight who would come "cheap" but this is now the same disaster level blunder GDFuckup.

Leahy=hoo..."Well we have to pay your guy Skinner $3M...how cheaply can you get a guy without totlally embarrassing yourself..."

Brian Kelly.
Turner Gill.
Randy Shannon.

Bob Knight.
Chris Mack.
Brad Stevens.

Caddy! GERONIMO!!

At least you have been witness to my two calls to fire TOB in August 2003 and ALSLEEP 2 years ago and this month..for the zillionth boring time.

For all those who zinged me about firing Alsleep after the tourney..

I AM THE FORT WORTH ORACLE. BOW AND BE GRACED BY MY HUMBLE GENIUS. :lol: :roll:

After the Hockey Frozen Four and the new Basketball hire...74 nearing 40,000 boring, banal, trite and useless posts....I deserve a sabbatical, or a locked 9th Floor room with no view.

GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA MY OWN ALMA MATER!

I remember you were the one who FIRST who pointed out that when we were discussing Coaches 6 years ago--- that BC should consider some guy named...

Urban Meyer? Then I went off how BC missed hime and Belichecl was attending his summer camps for offensive formations and new passing schemes and then our little NEMO was running the 1957 Tripel Dive Option.

Time to go. My work is done. I have failed BC with the Spazoo joke sham hiring process and all my hope is in Freshman and Sophomore Qb's hands.

I am not saying Spazoo can't go 14-0, but we would have a better chance with someone else and especially with a 70 year old OC in Topoo, since his offense is not state of the art atttack mode and his sequencing sucks, but we shall see in Rettig and the other guys.

Stick a fork in me after Hockey. I am done with the Head coaches names being floated out there.

Is this the best we can do with $1.5 billion?????

This is not my BC Geronimo.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:36 am

Can't pretend to be excited about any of the options. At least the Cornell coach would figure out what to do with Roche's game...er ...oops.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:37 am

chuckiedukes {l Wrote}:Stevens and Mack should be contacted. Besides Oregon, this is the best job open right now.

And GDF should throw us a bone and at least make a call to Tenn. about Pearl.

Yes another great call I missed.

His dad wants him at BC. Pearl is a BC GUY. Pearl was National Coach of the Year with the trouble and losing 2 stars and getting to the E8!!

Pearl would love to come home to Chestnut Hill!

Pearl won't take any shit from these Jesuit Admin baby maker either and bring in some players who may be a little short on academics but he will get them a chance to graduate.

Pearl uses more energy taking a dump, than Al has used on the sidelines in 10 years.

Then again, Al was saving his timeouts.

Pearl, Mack, Stevens....maybe GDF goes 1-3, or at least makes a blockbuster offer.

If he makes a blockbuster offer to all 3 nad they say no....then 74 will kiss his Midget Mussolini ass.

Then he can hire Joel and Ethan.
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:41 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:74 - there will be no surprise when GDF squanders another opportunity to hire a program-changing coach. He does not have a good track record with new coaches and I don't expect that to change here. I will take solace in the fact that I think Coen is the frontrunner for the Sienna job if he hasn't already been hired.

Has anyone on here really watched a lot of Northeastern basketball and can tell us something about Coen? I have no clue on him outside of the fact he used to coach here. I'd still like to go outside the Al Skinner network.

Since you launched Skinner, stay away from his former coaches, that's my theory. Make it a complete divorce and go in another direction. I know this has been thrown out ther and discussed for years but I really think Pearl is the best move right now. That being said, I don't think GDF will even make an attempt which is sad. I don't want to take a chance on some unproven assistant coach and give them their first opportunity, that will just lead to that coach wanting to leave in a few years if successful. Go out and get a guy who will stay and the best way to do that is to throw a boatload of money at a guy who is already at a big time program (see Oregon with Izzo). At the end of the day, it is a pipedream and GDF will pay some chump $600k and hope for the best.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby chuckiedukes on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:48 am

It can't hurt to contact the high profile candidates and (hopefully) offer a wad of cash. It's hard to imagine a few rejections doing any more damage to the program than Gene has already done over the last two years.

The Amakers, Coens, and Donahues will still be there waiting.

I'd even consider plucking one of Izzo's or Coach K's assistants, someone who knows how to coach, recruit and promote a major program. That is, if Gene thinks we are a major program.
chuckiedukes
n00b

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:52 am

chuckiedukes {l Wrote}:It can't hurt to contact the high profile candidates and (hopefully) offer a wad of cash. It's hard to imagine a few rejections doing any more damage to the program than Gene has already done over the last two years.

I'd even consider plucking one of Izzo's or Coach K's assistants, someone who knows how to coach, recruit and promote a major program. That is, if Gene thinks we are a major program.

I feel like Gene cares more about what rejections by high profile candidates do to his ego than the school's.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:02 am

Geronimo's Cadillac--

Bruce Pearl would be like Moses crossing the Red Sea after passover week, when Moses called the shop steward from the teamsters to stop the Red Sea from flowing.

I would love to see Bruce's Dad at Conte for the next 40 years, or how long it will take BC to quit wandering through the lEahy and GDF desert.

Enjoy!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:10 am

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
chuckiedukes {l Wrote}:It can't hurt to contact the high profile candidates and (hopefully) offer a wad of cash. It's hard to imagine a few rejections doing any more damage to the program than Gene has already done over the last two years.

I feel like Gene cares more about what rejections by high profile candidates do to his ego than the school's.

Do you know how many NYC Ballet dancers, models, actresses and babes have rejected and facialed me when I was single...but what about the hot classic memories of a lifetime with rejection or a wild weekend?

Better to go 15-347,986 ...then 1-3.

15 > 1

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:19 am

Thanks GDF...

The video from Katz and the storyline form ALSLEEPs crew of lackey stooge lazy losers...I mean how easy you are making it out for me to be a humble genius..

That only took like 3 hours?

BLUNDER II....the prequel...the sequel....the...

FUCKING NIGHTMARE ON COMMONWEALTH AVENUE!

How much more embarrassing, humiliating and ASSCLOWN VILLAGE can GDFUCKUP and Leahy-Hoo make BC look like?

Bruce Pearl should be named President of BC and let his old man Coach.

Disgustiad.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:21 am

Can't believe I am going to have to put 74 on ignore until the hire.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:24 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Can't believe I am going to have to put 74 on ignore until the hire.

You were wrong about:

TOB
SPAZOO
TOPOO
AL --WAY THE FUCK WRONG!!!
THE FLEX
POINT GUARD BIKO OVER JACKSON

Is that enough? Is that fast enough for you billable hour morons..ok I bill too today..but I am twice as fast and billing as we speak...

:lol:

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:30 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Can't believe I am going to have to put 74 on ignore until the hire.

You were wrong about:

TOB
SPAZOO
TOPOO
THE FLEX

Is that enough? Is that fast enough for you billable hour morons..ok I bill too today..but I am twice as fast and billing as we speak...

I was wrong about a lot of things that you agreed with me about. TOB, Spazoo, Topoo, the Flex....
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Can't believe I am going to have to put 74 on ignore until the hire. I was wrong about a lot of things that you agreed with me about. TOB, Spazoo, Topoo, the Flex....

You were wrong about:

TOB
SPAZOO
TOPOO
THE FLEX

I was bustin....you never liked the Top 3 and I figured I would lie and pile on.... LOL!!!!

the last 3 though....

LMAO!!

I think that if Joel and Ethan get hired, I may frame that Sunday Night post and retire and ride off into the sunset with one of TRE's babes he posts.

My source was dead on balls right if that happens and I will ask to post who it is that made me look like an Oracle just like the NCSU Wolfpacker who gave me the TOB to Bc tip ahead of Cronan, Farrell and of course HJS.

LMAOROTF!

Remember the people who can be trusted the most and are the most loyal and respected in life have the best sources..

Words to live by. LOYALTY IS PARAMOUNT.

That is why I started posting here in August 2003????

GABISH?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 am

Gene is destroying our beloved sports programs.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am

The flex is a CYO offense.

Heard that before 74?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:41 am

I was in the CYO from 1959-1966.

Best years of my life.

I was much more flexible then.

LMAO!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:47 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Coen 46-49 NEVER TO AN NCAA,

-------Amaker 198-175 ---- just barely a winning record at Seton Hall and Michigan?????

12 years NCAA 2-1---- and HARVARD? We are talking a Harvard affirmative action reject like America took Obamination with only great player ---before he arrived--- carrying him at Harvard and he did not make the Tourney????

At Michigan where Detroit Hoopers die to attend he made the tourney once and was 2-1 and could not recruit?????? Now he can recruit at BC!!!! WOW!!!------!!!!

Donahue 117-133 and only a senior laden team good team after 3 years and one good NCAA year ------ and Mooney 75-82 and favored and bounced in this years tourney--- just 4 of the losers names being bandied amount.

We are the greatest University in the Galaxy and we can't do better that one failed guy who could not recruit at Michigan, 3 guys with losing records and the aforementioned Harvard Obamination reject?

Nobody goes to Conte.

We are a Hockey School.

We are who we are.

Are you kidding me?

Pearl, Mack, Stevens!! Please go 1-3!!!........and then the above 4 makes me wanna ROMO PUKE!!!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:18 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:

Nobody goes to Conte.

We are a Hockey School.

We are who we are.

Are you kidding me?

Pearl, Mack, Stevens!! Please go 1-3!!!........and then the above 4 makes me wanna ROMO PUKE!!![/quote]

:whiteflag :whiteflag MOONEY OR DONAHUE??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCMcG on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:24 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:The flex is a CYO offense.

Heard that before 74?

Psssst... don't tell 74 that Pearl runs the flex too!
BCMcG
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:29 am

BCMcG {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:The flex is a CYO offense.

Heard that before 74?

Psssst... don't tell 74 that Pearl runs the flex too!

If you have the athletes and the talent and energy ----and you can COACH!!! ----you can run anything.

Pearl was slightly modified flex at times and how many times over the past 3 years did I say that Al Skinner did not have the talent nor the athletes to run the flex??? One million?

Al had swingmen, guards and no front line...so you run, press trap and go 40 minutes of hell with 10 guys. the flex was not an option and Al was lazy!

Al was stupid, stubborn, lazy and never recruited hard either and new HS great kids saw the flex with the present BC dope smokers and kids that could not make it work at BC after Dudley left ----and said fuck you Al I want my ESPN hat trick moment and in 2010 we recruited NO ONE!!

AL was the problem. The problem is gone.

Now GDF is the problem....odes that sound liek a thread I posted years ago????

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:25 pm

How bad of an AD do you have to be to have to pay your Coach $3M and give him such a long extension for winning nothing and no Final Fours and then when you want to get rid of him, the fucking schmuck cant beat out a slick pretty boy who hasn't won a game in 7 years in Lavin, therefore sticking you with the payoff?

What if Al did have enough...he sits back in the barcolounger and just chills back..

NBA pension, BC pension, eventuak Social Security...Why would Al work anymore?

He did earn it all though!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Okay lets have a sing-a-thon!!

You say Cooley and I say Coenie

Cooley, Coenie, Coenie, Cooley lets call the whole thing off!

OK JOKE TIME.....

Ok..Two Jews and a Black guy walk into Yawkey to meet with GDFuckup!....

First fat Jewish guy says.... Wow, there is no pastrami in Tennessee?

Second Guy, Big black dude with an afro says....Wow, there are no black people in Westport and Fairfield Connecticut, how the fuck am I supposed to recruit? I'm a black man and CIT 2nd Round guy god damn it! 66-59 and I have to recruit in NYC by Metro-North!! WhoTF wants to play in the MAAC!!!

Second Jewish Guys walks in.....Hey fuck you two! I gotta recruit at Northeastern? Who the fuck wants to play in the Colonial league? You think black kids wanna play in a conference named after a plantation?

First fat Jewish Guy says...I am hungry, lets go get some pastrami..

GDF says, "Ok, since you are buying, Leahy-Hoo took away my credit card after I bungled the Skinner contract and have to pay his lazy Elvis ass $1M a year for the next 3, I can't go over $1.2M for the new Coach!

First Fat Jewish Guy says...Excuse me, I have a call...Gotta go...emergency back in Tennesee.. Lane Kiffin's wife told Pat Summit I porked her on Pat's new shag Orange rug...and she has pictures...and if those rednecks find out I am here, no more Tennesse Vol Girls helping with recruiting and an occasional Rocky Top Humpie Bop!

By the way, can I speak with you for a second GDF......

Yo, I know your a schmuck, you stupid fuck GDF, do you think I flew up here for the pastrami?

You greasy cheap fuck wop, its $2.75M for 5 or go talk to the Soul Train or the Speilberg wanna be.

Black guy....Now that the fat Jewish guy is gone can we get some BBQ?

Second Jewish Guy... I am on the Marcy Goldstein lose 15 pounds in 15 years diet, so I'll pass.

THE PUNCH LINE:

GDFuckup....now makes his final Coaching Tree Selection form the LAZY ELVIS Bonsai tree..

Einie meanie miney --ok the fat Moe is gone....

Ok, I fucked up again like Jags...I'll flip...Heads is Cooley and tails is Coen...

Coen--why is the Jewish Guy always tails? Can I be heads?

Welcome to the Yawkey Yokel Hiring Process!

ENJOY!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Next

Return to Conte Forum