GDF: MONUMENTAL DISASTER LEVEL BLUNDER II BEGINS TODAY!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: GDF: MONUMENTAL DISASTER LEVEL BLUNDER II BEGINS TODAY!

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:49 am

TICK TOCK....
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:50 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Okay lets have a sing-a-thon!!

You say Cooley and I say Coenie

Cooley, Coenie, Coenie, Cooley lets call the whole thing off!

OK JOKE TIME.....

Ok..Two Jews and a Black guy walk into Yawkey to meet with GDFuckup!....

First fat Jewish guy says.... Wow, there is no pastrami in Tennessee?

Second Guy, Big black dude with an afro says....Wow, there are no black people in Westport and Fairfield Connecticut, how the fuck am I supposed to recruit? I'm a black man and CIT 2nd Round guy god damn it! 66-59 and I have to recruit in NYC by Metro-North!! WhoTF wants to play in the MAAC!!!

Second Jewish Guys walks in.....Hey fuck you two! I gotta recruit at Northeastern? Who the fuck wants to play in the Colonial league? You think black kids wanna play in a conference named after a plantation?

First fat Jewish Guy says...I am hungry, lets go get some pastrami..

GDF says, "Ok, since you are buying, Leahy-Hoo took away my credit card after I bungled the Skinner contract and have to pay his lazy Elvis ass $1M a year for the next 3, I can't go over $1.2M for the new Coach!

First Fat Jewish Guy says...Excuse me, I have a call...Gotta go...emergency back in Tennesee.. Lane Kiffin's wife told Pat Summit I porked her on Pat's new shag Orange rug...and she has pictures...and if those rednecks find out I am here, no more Tennesse Vol Girls helping with recruiting and an occasional Rocky Top Humpie Bop!

By the way, can I speak with you for a second GDF......

Yo, I know your a schmuck, you stupid fuck GDF, do you think I flew up here for the pastrami?

You greasy cheap fuck wop, its $2.75M for 5 or go talk to the Soul Train or the Speilberg wanna be.

Black guy....Now that the fat Jewish guy is gone can we get some BBQ?

Second Jewish Guy... I am on the Marcy Goldstein lose 15 pounds in 15 years diet, so I'll pass.

THE PUNCH LINE:

GDFuckup....now makes his final Coaching Tree Selection form the LAZY ELVIS Bonsai tree..

Einie meanie miney --ok the fat Moe is gone....

Ok, I fucked up again like Jags...I'll flip...Heads is Cooley and tails is Coen...

Coen--why is the Jewish Guy always tails? Can I be heads?

Welcome to the Yawkey Yokel Hiring Process!

ENJOY!

Pastrami anyone?

Are you people here BC graduates or do you think what I post is not the truth?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:43 pm

My Dearest Gene,

You dago greaseball wop...if you use your mental Midget Mussolini mind and leave any of our loser assistants, 74 will be comin up to see you with Uncle Clemenza.

You won't Enjoy!

HJS

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:First,

Did you write that post about GDF making a monumental disaster level blunder in firing Jags?

Did I not give credit to a NCSU great guy who respected my posts and broke the TOB to Clown School 12-06-06?

Did I not quote a source about the Skinner buyout and GDF having $$$ issues with the Jesuits and wanting Coen Sunday?

Did I miss the monumental blunder II or that Sunday post is now what is going on, like most knew anyway?

If someone beat me to the punch, someone here let me know?

Did the 3 names of posters here Epstein, Koss and OC Inner Eagle --who all 3 first mentioned the top 3 candidates somehow slip by your pea brain?

Do you think if it is someone else, I will not do a search?

Have I not called for Bob Knight and Nolan Richardson to take over BC 4+ years ago?

Did you miss me roasting Al Skinner for the last 3 or 4 years with Lazy Al, Barcolounger and Alsleep?

Did you somehow miss my 7 years worth of zings against Spazoo and GDFUCKUP?

There were many more, but you need to get the fuck lost unless you actually went to BC?

Did you even go to BC?

STFU and get the fuck outta my alma mater...I can't wait to take a sabbatical so our new baby maker can read my stuff and others too, and take credit for the what has yet to happen.

You give credit where it is due and all you have to do is hit the search function you little asshole.

....and stop whining baout the red karma people...please...that alone makes us wanna beat you to death you wussie bitch!
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:11 am

.............Heavy Ice in North Atlantic dead ahead.

If Donahue get a better deal from Cornell or anywhere and is waiting then what BC is offering...... then I think Coen may actually slide in, or someone else.

This was Saturday Morning of the Final Four, not the Frozen Ice decision making deal.

If GDF was gonna fire ELVIS, he should had it down to Donahue says yes, in 48 hours or Coen, or his top 2 choices.

Fo all those who think Pearl was an Option, put on your bike helmets tighter.

I mean all that National Publicity if announced 2 hours before the First Game..

Is there some Quidditch Tournament that has GDF's attention?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:13 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:.............Heavy Ice in North Atlantic dead ahead.

If Donahue get a better deal from Cornell or anywhere and is waiting then what BC is offering...... then I think Coen may actually slide in, or someone else.

This was Saturday Morning of the Final Four, not the Frozen Ice decision making deal.

If GDF was gonna fire ELVIS, he should had it down to Donahue says yes, in 48 hours or Coen, or his top 2 choices.

Fo all those who think Pearl was an Option, put on your bike helmets tighter.

I mean all that National Publicity if announced 2 hours before the First Game..

Is there some Quidditch Tournament that has GDF's attention?

Again Gene, if you hire Coen or Cooley, I'm out.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:23 am

EPPS!

You are too hot a poster now to quit on me...

I got us roles in the next Ethan and Joel flick, Bill is drawing up new inbounds plays.

I play an Italian and you play a Jewish guy....we both split a $900 million lotto, we turn it into $4 billion, we take over BC and put in retractable dome with a Katz deli, a film school where we are banging starlets 2 at a time and a nice pizza place with coal fired ovens!!

Then the Redhead finds out, we are on TMZ, she shoots at me and hits and kills you, and I live happily ever after with 3 BC coeds in my Dockside condo mansion.

Ok, the ending cna be changed!!!

EPPS.....EPPS...EPPS..look into your heart...we are movie stars now....!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:28 am

You can't say that I did not warn you...

You can't say I didn't tell you Elvis was lazy 4 years ago....

You can't say when ELVIS pulled the 2009 Recruiting donut, that 74 did not want him immediately fired and most here thought we had a great team set for 09-10...one of my finest moments in 7 years...

You can't say I wasn't right when I called him ALSLEEP at the Wheel. Hurley and Ryan finished Lazy ALSLEEP off.

You can't say, when 50% + of everyone here wanted him for one more year, I wanted him fired after the ACC tourney this year.

Soon, you will never miss me anymore.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:31 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:EPPS!

You are too hot a poster now to quit on me...

I got us roles in the next Ethan and Joel flick, Bill is drawing up new inbounds plays.

I play an Italian and you play a Jewish guy....we both split a $900 million lotto, we turn it into $4 billion, we take over BC and put in retractable dome with a Katz deli, a film school where we are banging starlets 2 at a time and a nice pizza place with coal fired ovens!!

Then the Redhead finds out, we are on TMZ, she shoots at me and hits and kills you, and I live happily ever after with 3 BC coeds in my Dockside condo mansion.

Ok, the ending cna be changed!!!

EPPS.....EPPS...EPPS..look into your heart...we are movie stars now....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking with the last name Epstein I'm playing the Jewish guy haha. Get it GDF's ear not to hire one of those clowns and we won't have any issues.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:49 am

Ok, I'll play the Jewish guy and the Redhead kills you and we change the ending..either way you are going out like Sonny at the Causeway tollboth and I am on the yacht with Bubbles, Binky and Bambi.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:38 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Coen 46-49 NEVER TO AN NCAA,

-------Amaker 198-175 ---- just barely a winning record at Seton Hall and Michigan?????

12 years NCAA 2-1---- and HARVARD? We are talking a Harvard affirmative action reject like America took Obamination with only great player ---before he arrived--- carrying him at Harvard and he did not make the Tourney????

At Michigan where Detroit Hoopers die to attend he made the tourney once and was 2-1 and could not recruit?????? Now he can recruit at BC!!!! WOW!!!------!!!!

Donahue 117-133 and only a senior laden team good team after 3 years and one good NCAA year ------ and Mooney 75-82 and favored and bounced in this years tourney--- just 4 of the losers names being bandied amount.

We are the greatest University in the Galaxy and we can't do better that one failed guy who could not recruit at Michigan, 3 guys with losing records and the aforementioned Harvard Obamination reject?

:74

Yup, this is the best the Jesuit Stooge Puppet Midget Mussolini can do.

Nobody goes to Conte.

We are a Hockey School.

We are who we are.

We are programmed for mediocrity.

We only have $1.5 billion.

Is this the best GDF can scrounge up?

Are you kidding me?

IT IS HAPPENING....Lord save me before i go.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum