This is what I'm hearing...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: This is what I'm hearing...

Postby tallsy on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 am

Puerto Rico Eagle {l Wrote}:
tallsy {l Wrote}:Pearl will be contacted. They won't do anything to get him here, but GDF will at least put in a phone call.

No to Amaker. No to Coen. Come on, GDF. This is your chance to make a great hire in hoops.

Tennessee fans seem kind of concerned...http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennesse ... ut-bc.html

They obviously don't know GDF

When Jagz was fired they were talking about Fulmer going to BC, TN fans thought he wouldn't be able to handle the pressure of the Boston media, I kid you not.
tallsy
McGuinn Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:56 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
If Al goes Bill Coen is your new head coach. Of course, to enact this Spaz-like hire, GDF will conduct a Spaz-like search (with cursory pretend interviews of Baron, Wojo, Cooley, Duquette and Amaker).

Wrong again, jackass.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:59 am

When this first started HONOJS listed 10, mind you 10 fucking guesses and i re-fired the post...

0-10 --no Stevie D.

Then he copies and pastes my Sunday night Al was being bought out scoop from the same source..

fucking loser.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby talon on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:17 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
If Al goes Bill Coen is your new head coach. Of course, to enact this Spaz-like hire, GDF will conduct a Spaz-like search (with cursory pretend interviews of Baron, Wojo, Cooley, Duquette and Amaker).

Wrong again, jackass.

I love the guy too big of a pussy to make a prediction criticizing other people for making a prediction.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:25 am

talon {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

Wrong again, jackass.

I love the guy too big of a pussy to make a prediction criticizing other people for making a prediction.

No... the pussy actually made a prediction. But, of course, as always... he was 1000% wrong. What a freaking loser.

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
WoadBlue {l Wrote}:The ACC is down in basketball. It has become a mediocre league, due to a series of mediocre coaches, like lazy Al Skinner. BC has sent him packing, and now BC needs to hire a coach who can win consistently and make players at Catholic HSs in the northeast look first at BC and the ACC.

I might go hardest after Dayton's Brian Gregory, though his ties are midwestern. One thing I would want: the new coach to hire one of the Hurleys as an assistant to recruit Catholic schools.

Lazy Al Skinner had a pretty damn good ACC record. Go back to your shitty ACC expansion discussions with 81.

43-42 is "pretty damn good"?

You are talking to the "we are what we are" basketball crowd.

Who do you want to coach the team?

Pearl. Coen.

It should also be noted that he went on to write this (while shitting all over Donahue)...
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I am going on record that I want Pearl .

Funny. It was a just a day or two ago that "pearl was no better than skinner". I guess you just like to be on both sides of the argument so you can't be wrong.

SHOCKING!!! OJ mocks someone's opinion without offering one of his own.

Douchebag - I have already said who I want in another thread. Go fuck yourself.

So that precludes you from posting it here?

My first choice is Pearl. I also think Coen would do a good job, and while some people view it as "safe", I think it would be a very good hire and think he was the primary reason behind whatever success Al had in the past. He is my number one choice of the names we have heard if we don't get Pearl. I would love Alford or Few , but there is no way in hell that's happening. Don't like Mooney.

Here are the links for those who want to mock OJ's stupidity directly.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4341&p=85273#p85273
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4343&p=85347#p85347
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby talon on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:27 am

those sound like the coaches OJ wanted to see hired. Not who he thought WOULD be hired.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:33 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

Wrong again, jackass.

No... the pussy actually made a prediction. But, of course, as always... he was 1000% wrong. What a freaking loser.

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
WoadBlue {l Wrote}:The ACC is down in basketball. It has become a mediocre league, due to a series of mediocre coaches, like lazy Al Skinner. BC has sent him packing, and now BC needs to hire a coach who can win consistently and make players at Catholic HSs in the northeast look first at BC and the ACC.

I might go hardest after Dayton's Brian Gregory, though his ties are midwestern. One thing I would want: the new coach to hire one of the Hurleys as an assistant to recruit Catholic schools.

Lazy Al Skinner had a pretty damn good ACC record. Go back to your shitty ACC expansion discussions with 81.

43-42 is "pretty damn good"?

You are talking to the "we are what we are" basketball crowd.

Who do you want to coach the team?

Pearl. Coen.

It should also be noted that he went on to write this (while shitting all over Donahue)...
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I am going on record that I want Pearl .

Funny. It was a just a day or two ago that "pearl was no better than skinner". I guess you just like to be on both sides of the argument so you can't be wrong.

SHOCKING!!! OJ mocks someone's opinion without offering one of his own.

Douchebag - I have already said who I want in another thread. Go fuck yourself.

So that precludes you from posting it here?

My first choice is Pearl. I also think Coen would do a good job, and while some people view it as "safe", I think it would be a very good hire and think he was the primary reason behind whatever success Al had in the past. He is my number one choice of the names we have heard if we don't get Pearl. I would love Alford or Few , but there is no way in hell that's happening. Don't like Mooney.

Here are the links for those who want to mock OJ's stupidity directly.
http://eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/viewtopi ... 273#p85273
http://eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/viewtopi ... 347#p85347

Funny, I don't see anything about Donahue there, let alone "shitting on him". Nice try though...when wrong, just make shit up -- nothing new for you. I can't believe Coen or Cooley isn't the new coach. You said it was a done deal last week.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby thezman10 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:36 am

It's good to see that some things never change. Talon and OJ fighting with each other, HJS making stuff up about sources and the folks in charge goofing through the whole thing. I knew this whole thing 10 days ago and will offer you this sort of access come fall when my new website is open for business. Don't worry, I'll advertise here just like this site's founders did to my site.
thezman10
n00b

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:42 am

thezman10 {l Wrote}:It's good to see that some things never change. Talon and OJ fighting with each other, HJS making stuff up about sources and the folks in charge goofing through the whole thing. I knew this whole thing 10 days ago and will offer you this sort of access come fall when my new website is open for business. Don't worry, I'll advertise here just like this site's founders did to my site.

I spit out my soda when I saw the sig. Well done.
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:43 am

thezman10 {l Wrote}:It's good to see that some things never change. Talon and OJ fighting with each other, HJS making stuff up about sources and the folks in charge goofing through the whole thing. I knew this whole thing 10 days ago and will offer you this sort of access come fall when my new website is open for business. Don't worry, I'll advertise here just like this site's founders did to my site.

I just pre-banned myself for calling you a UVA baby maker COCKSUCKER FAGALIER BITCH TAKING IT IN THE ASS CENSORSHIP MOTHERFUCKING LOSER BRAT SPOLIED IMMATURE CHILD AND PUSSY PUSCADORE.

You delete my posts, Ty's The Don's, selective censor us BC GUYS and you come to Fort Worth and I will shit down your throat.

BC MEN RUN THIS SITE.

YOU ARE A FAGALIER.

Enjoy!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby thezman10 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:46 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:

I just pre-banned myself for calling you a UVA baby maker COCKSUCKER FAGALIER BITCH TAKING IT IN THE ASS CENSORSHIP MOTHERFUCKING LOSER BRAT SPOLIED IMMATURE CHILD AND PUSSY PUSCADORE.

You delete my posts, Ty's The Don's, selective censor us BC GUYS and you come to Fort Worth and I will shit down your throat.

BC MEN RUN THIS SITE.

YOU ARE A FAGALIER.

Enjoy!

This might come close to upsetting me if UVa didn't have a far superior football and basketball coach to that little school in Chestnut Hill. Be careful 74, you're jealousy is showing.
thezman10
n00b

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:47 am

I have to admit it is so funny to see that asshole from 4 months ago coming back today with his slick software that allows you to red karma the same posts over and over again....or really old ones numerous times..

It sure changed my life and style!

Thanks..and enjoy your afternoon penis swallow du jour!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:50 am

SEASON 5

1-C-Virginia Tech----------31-09 BC---------- 2-1 ACC CG -- 33-10

3-A-Boston College--------26-14 VT-----------0-2 ACC CG -- 26-16

2-C-Georgia Tech ---------28-12 CLEMSON--1-1 ACC CG -- 29-13
5-A-Wake Forest ---------21-19 DUKE-- -----1-0 ACC CG -- 22-19
4-A-Clemson---------------24-16 GT----------0-1 ACC CG -- 24-17
5-A-Florida State----------21-19 Miami-------1-0 ACCCG -- 22-19

8-C-Virginia----------------18-22 Maryland

7-C-Miami------------------20-20 FSU
9-A-Maryland--------------16-24 Virginia
10-C-North Carolina------17-23 NCSTATE
11-A-NC State-------------14-26 UNC
12-C-Duke------------------04-36 Wake Forest

BOSTON COLLEGE ACC RECORD OF PERFORMANCE

Clemson------- 3-2
Wake Forest---4-1
Florida State---3-2
Maryland--------4-1
NC State--------4-1

ATLANTIC-----18-7

Virginia Tech --3-2 RIVAL ---- 3-4 With ACC Title Games
Miami-----------1-1
Virginia---------2-0
Duke------------1-0
UNC-------------0-3
Georgia Tech--1-1

COASTAL-----8-7 ----- 8-9 With 2 title Game losses to VT.

Regular season 26-14 =65%

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby thezman10 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:53 am

Thanks for your standard response, 74. Now post up the record against the CURRENT Virginia coaches. You know, the ones hired in the last two years that far exceed the BC coaches hired in the last two years? Based on those hires, maybe BC WOULD be better in the Patriot League.
thezman10
n00b

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:55 am

Jesus 74, you are easy.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:01 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Jesus 74, you are easy.

oh shit - i need an aliass to attach this quote to...

How about this one?

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:Funny, I don't see anything about Donahue there, let alone "shitting on him". Nice try though...when wrong, just make shit up -- nothing new for you. I can't believe Coen or Cooley isn't the new coach. You said it was a done deal last week.

Wait... you are on the Donahue bandwagon now?? Prove it. I know you were on the Pearl or Coen bandwagon last week. And, I know you were on the Cooley or Coen bandwagon yesterday. But, I am just trying to find the point when you jumped on the Donahue bandwagon? Looking through all of your posts, the best you can say is that he is not Mooney... who you hated. Looking forward to tyou linking to the post where you said you like Donahue.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby talon on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:35 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:Funny, I don't see anything about Donahue there, let alone "shitting on him". Nice try though...when wrong, just make shit up -- nothing new for you. I can't believe Coen or Cooley isn't the new coach. You said it was a done deal last week.

Wait... you are on the Donahue bandwagon now?? Prove it. I know you were on the Pearl or Coen bandwagon last week. And, I know you were on the Cooley or Coen bandwagon yesterday. But, I am just trying to find the point when you jumped on the Donahue bandwagon? Looking through all of your posts, the best you can say is that he is not Mooney... who you hated. Looking forward to tyou linking to the post where you said you like Donahue.

c'mon, OJ was on the "anybody but Al Skinner" bandwagon. BC's past season was absolute rock bottom. Gene D could have thrown a dart at a map of the United States and hired the coach of the nearest high school and it would have been a significant improvement. It was not possible to get any worse than it was last year under Al Skinner. Just like no quarterback could possibly be worse than Chris Crane, who couldn't even lead BC to a winning record.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:46 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:

I have always liked Donahue. My first choice all along was Pearl. Always thought Coen and Cooley would do a good job, but liked Coen a little better. The only guys who names were out there that I didn't like were Mooney and Ammaker. Nice try though...funny that now that you have been proven wrong with every prediction you made about who would be the next coach, your next logical step is to try to make up phantom posts that I have written about Donahue. Pathetic. Maybe now that this whole thig is over and we got a very good coach, you will go back to not caring about hoops anymore and not posting here anymore.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

I have always liked Donahue. My first choice all along was Pearl. Always thought Coen and Cooley would do a good job, but liked Coen a little better. The only guys who names were out there that I didn't like were Mooney and Ammaker. Nice try though...funny that now that you have been proven wrong with every prediction you made about who would be the next coach, your next logical step is to try to make up phantom posts that I have written about Donahue. Pathetic. Maybe now that this whole thig is over and we got a very good coach, you will go back to not caring about hoops anymore and not posting here anymore.

So... you are saying you cannot link to a single post to evidence that you "always liked Donahue." I am also glad that you admit that he was your least favorite of all those coaches who interviewed and wanted the job. Finally... bang up job on your "Pearl. Coen." prediction. You were real close on that one.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby thebs19 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Is this a serious argument happening right now?

Lets make this easy for them:

-Eagledom predicted it would be Pearl or Coen, and that he, unlike others, thought Coen was fine. Never mentions Donahue. Prediction was wrong, but it was a prediction.

-HJS "hears" from "sources" that Al is either going to be fired or he's not (went out on a limb with that one) and that if he was fired, Coen had the job in the bag no doubt and a sham search would be conducted that included all guys connected to BC plus Ammaker and Baron only to appease. Obviously off base.

There, you both were wrong. Eagledom used his own opinion, HJS pretended to be in the know. I think thats a pretty good overview here and now we can move on, yes?
thebs19
Carney Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:07 pm

thebs19 {l Wrote}:There, you both were wrong. Eagledom used his own opinion, HJS pretended to be in the know. I think thats a pretty good overview here and now we can move on, yes?

No. Football doesn't start till September.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:11 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

So... you are saying you cannot link to a single post to evidence that you "always liked Donahue." I am also glad that you admit that he was your least favorite of all those coaches who interviewed and wanted the job. Finally... bang up job on your "Pearl. Coen." prediction. You were real close on that one.

I never "predicted" it would be Pearl or Coen, jackass....those were the twoI said I liked best. Not surprised you can't see the difference. The funniest part of this whole thing is that you littered this board with literally hundreds of posts that guaranteed that Coen was the next head coach...and now, with your tail between your legs, you are just SEARCHING for something to dflect from the fact of how fucking off-base you have been for the last week.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:12 pm

thebs19 {l Wrote}:Is this a serious argument happening right now?

-Eagledom predicted it would be Pearl or Coen, and that he, unlike others, thought Coen was fine. Never mentions Donahue. Prediction was wrong, but it was a prediction.

-HJS "hears" from "sources" that Al is either going to be fired or he's not (went out on a limb with that one) and that if he was fired, Coen had the job in the bag no doubt and a sham search would be conducted that included all guys connected to BC plus Ammaker and Baron only to appease. Obviously off base.

There, you both were wrong. Eagledom used his own opinion, HJS pretended to be in the know. I think thats a pretty good overview here and now we can move on, yes?

No, because OJ will, as usual, spin it into him being right about something.

Who is this Eagledom dude you keep talking about?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

I never "predicted" it would be Pearl or Coen, jackass....those were the twoI said I liked best. Not surprised you can't see the difference. The funniest part of this whole thing is that you littered this board with literally hundreds of posts that guaranteed that Coen was the next head coach...and now, with your tail between your legs, you are just SEARCHING for something to dflect from the fact of how fucking off-base you have been for the last week.

I rest my case thebs. This is why lawyers don't let criminal clients take the stand.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby talon on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:I never "predicted" it would be Pearl or Coen, jackass

I think it takes a special type of pussy to not make a prediction, then make fun of people who's prediction didn't turn out to be true. Am I alone in thinking that?

BTW - I correctly predicted Donahue.
Last edited by talon on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby thebs19 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:16 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I'll take this opportunity to ask the question thats been on my mind for some time: I haven't been lurking long enough I guess to get the reference. But why is Eagledom constantly referred to as OJ?
thebs19
Carney Hall

Postby talon on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:17 pm

thebs19 {l Wrote}:I'll take this opportunity to ask the question thats been on my mind for some time: I haven't been lurking long enough I guess to get the reference. But why is Eagledom constantly referred to as OJ?

There was a poster on the old site (OJ1969) that was known as the king of all dicks. Eagledom and OJ1969 are not the same person, but they share the exact same opinions, writing style and IP address. But they're different guys.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:19 pm

thebs19 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I'll take this opportunity to ask the question thats been on my mind for some time: I haven't been lurking long enough I guess to get the reference. But why is Eagledom constantly referred to as OJ?

Don't know where it started...but it sure doesn't get old
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby thebs19 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:20 pm

talon {l Wrote}:
thebs19 {l Wrote}:I'll take this opportunity to ask the question thats been on my mind for some time: I haven't been lurking long enough I guess to get the reference. But why is Eagledom constantly referred to as OJ?

There was a poster on the old site (OJ1969) that was known as the king of all dicks. Eagledom and OJ1969 are not the same person, but they share the exact same opinions, writing style and IP address. But they're different guys.

Ha. Gotcha.
thebs19
Carney Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum