COACHING CAROUSEL END GAME IS NOW THIS: TOLD YOU SO SUNDAY!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

COACHING CAROUSEL END GAME IS NOW THIS: TOLD YOU SO SUNDAY!

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:47 am

If Lavin doesn't get SJU job or someone else is selected and Al Skinner is passed over:

FROM reliable, impeccable 74 inside sources if Al Skinner is passed over by the Red Shits:

Al will be Head Coach of BC until his contract runs out or he leaves or GDF can convince him to retire or go and knowing Al Skinner and the situation, Al wants out as bad as BC wants him gone, but Al of course has the leverage since he has a contract and BC is run by cheap, miserly Jesuit losers.

I would pay him one year and give his daughters a full ride and fire him.

IF THE MIRACLE HAPPENS AND AL SKINNER IS :74!!

Sadly, in the wonderful "ULTIMATUM" GDFUCKUPILLIPPO fashion, the Midget Mussolini will only hire as his replacement after the usual bullshit to appease the Flynn Fund Cash Boosters with the.......

"CASABLANCA, GENE ROUNDS UP THE USUAL RESUME SUSPECTS ---ALA THE FAKE SHAM SPAZOO HIRING FIASCO JUST DUPED ON THE BC FANS:

Al Skinner's future replacement will be the vanilla, loyal, what the fuck has he done in AMerica as compared to all the other guys we have discussed on all threads.....GDF House Boy, the amazing BILL COEN. 46-49

Bill Coen
Career Record: 3 Years, 46-49, .484 W-L%
School: Northeastern (46-49)

Regular Season Conference Championships: 0
Conference Tournament Championships: 0
NCAA Tournament Appearances: 0

Coaching RecordGlossary

2006-07 Northeastern CAA 32 13 19 .406 -4.01 0.27
2007-08 Northeastern CAA 31 14 17 .452 -1.36 -1.10
2008-09 Northeastern CAA 32 19 13 .594 1.91 -0.25

Career Northeastern 3 y 95 46 49 .484 -1.16 -0.36

Yup, unless the Midget Mussolini comes to his senses and gets some balls and man's up to BC, and makes BC take off the Jesuit $1.5B rubber band that is wrapped tighter than a condom on a Jesuit monks hard-on humping some poor young boy, ---then BC is doomed and with the house stooge lackey GDF, the punch blow up clown who keeps bouncing down and up in the corner of Leahy-Hoo's alcove office where young altar boys fear to tread, and refuses to go to bat for BC Athletics and we get the Spazoos, then its time for 74 to finally call it a career.

Mind you GDF has press leverage and can leak like the Titanic about BC --JAGS--when he wants to make himself shine, but he doesn't know how to clsoe the deal--BRAIN KELLY!!! --or use that pressure to make BC the greatest!

When GDF gets through with his Sham Show which gave us Spaz Wow and now all the assclown Hoops bottom feeders who can't do shit like Chris Mack Xavier, or Brad Stevens Butler, 2 mid-majors, or a one year wonder Cornell wonder boy in Donahue who got 2 wins amongst the weakest field of 64 teams in years (Kentucky played bad and whupped them),

----NOPE we get scraps and proven rejects like Amaker, Donohue, and Coen!!!---- like BC is some junk yard mongrel with mange and a rabies disease in a ghetto cage instead of a plush University in the center core of one of the greatest cities in the world.

WHAT HATH GDF AND THESE JESUIT JERKOFFS WROUGHT HERE?
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: THE COACHING CAROUSEL END GAME IS NOW THIS:

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:15 pm

With all apologies to the great Coen Brothers.

74's CROSSING.

74 and GDF take a walk around Walden Pond.

[74 holds GDF at gunpoint, and walks him out deeper into the forest]

GDF:

74 you can't do this! You don't bump guys! You're not like those animals back there at Yawkey. It's not right,74!

They can't make us do this. It's the wrong situation, they can't make us different people than we are. We're not muscle, 74. I... I... I... never killed anybody. I used a little information for a chisel, that's all. It's my nature, 74! I... I... I... can't help it, somebody gives me an angle, I play it. I am a Jesuit Stooge.

I don't deserve to die for that. Do you think I deserve to die for hiring Spazoo and most likely Bill Coen?

[74 doesn't answer, he just keeps walking, muttering disgustiad...]

GDF:

I'm... I'm... I'm just a Jesuit Puppet AD, 74, I'm... I'm... I'm... I'm... I'm an fucking nobody! But I'll tell you what, I never crossed a friend,

74. I never killed anybody, I never crossed a friend, nor you, I'll bet. We're not like those animals! This is not us! Th... th... this is some hop dream! It's a dream, 74! I'm praying to you! I can't die! I can't die... out here in the woods, like a dumb animal! In the woods,

LIKE A DUMB ANIMAL! Like a dumb animal! I can't... I can't... I CAN'T DIE OUT HERE IN THE WOODS!... like a dumb animal. I can't... die!

[GDF falls to his knees, praying]

I'm praying to you! Look in your heart! I'm praying to you! Look in your heart! I'm praying to you! Look in your heart! I'm praying to you! Look in your heart...

[74 slowly aims his gun at GDF]

GDF:

I'm praying to you! Look in your heart. I'm praying to you... look in your heart... look in your heart! You can't kill me... look in your heart.

74:

This is for the sham Spazoo hiring deal and not bringing in the Irishman Kelly. We Irish have had it with your Midget Mussolini bullshit act and what the fuck, I am not even irish, I am fucking Italian!

This is to stop you from bringing in the last Coen Brother Billy.

Billiy is a good kid, but he ain't Irish either or Italian.

BOOM! BOOM!! 74 puts 2 canoli sized holes in GDF's casaba and calls Leahy-Hoo and tells him how its going to be in the future.

Bob Knight is on speed dial...Spazoo says the cushion is gone..

GABISH?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:21 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:If Lavin doesn't get SJU job or someone else is selected and Al Skinner is passed over:

FROM reliable, impeccable 74 inside sources if Al Skinner is passed over by the Red Shits:

Al will be Head Coach of BC until his contract runs out or he leaves or GDF can convince him to retire or go and knowing Al Skinner and the situation, Al wants out as bad as BC wants him gone, but Al of course has the leverage since he has a contract and BC is run by cheap, miserly Jesuit losers.

I would pay him one year and give his daughters a full ride and fire him.

IF THE MIRACLE HAPPENS AND AL SKINNER IS :74!!

Sadly, in the wonderful "ULTIMATUM" GDFUCKUPILLIPPO fashion, the Midget Mussolini will only hire as his replacement after the usual bullshit to appease the Flynn Fund Cash Boosters with the.......

"CASABLANCA, GENE ROUNDS UP THE USUAL RESUME SUSPECTS ---ALA THE FAKE SHAM SPAZOO HIRING FIASCO JUST DUPED ON THE BC FANS:

Al Skinner's future replacement will be the vanilla, loyal, what the fuck has he done in AMerica as compared to all the other guys we have discussed on all threads.....GDF House Boy, the amazing

BILL COEN. 46-49

Bill Coen

Coaching RecordGlossary

WOW --Thanks for playing HJS and others....

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:32 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:

Al Skinner's future replacement will be the vanilla, loyal, what the fuck has he done in AMerica as compared to all the other guys we have discussed on all threads.....GDF House Boy, the amazing

BILL COEN. 46-49

Bill Coen

Coaching RecordGlossary

LIKE I TOLD YOU SUNDAY NIGHT.....BILL COEN IS THE ONLY OPTION....READING COMPREHENSION 101..I ALSO HEARD GDF WANTS AL GONE ASAP AND AL WANTS OUT, ERGO THIS POST HJS IS JUST A WEEK BEHIND LMAO!...

ITS EITHER ALSLEEP I OR..........

The new Joel and Ethan Coen movie....

"THE MOSES COACH"

Subtitled....How us Menshes muscled THE BC WOP and told him to look into his Midget Mussolini Heart and hire our little brother Billy story..

:

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:42 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:With all apologies to the great Coen Brothers.

74's CROSSING.

GDF:

74 you can't do this! You don't bump guys! You're not like those animals back there at Yawkey. It's not right,74!

They can't make us do this. It's the wrong situation, they can't make us different people than we are. We're not muscle, 74. I... I... I... never killed anybody. I used a little information for a chisel, that's all. It's my nature, 74! I... I... I... can't help it, somebody gives me an angle, I play it. I am a Jesuit Stooge.

I don't deserve to die for that. Do you think I deserve to die for hiring Spazoo and most likely Bill Coen?

GDF:

I'm... I'm... I'm just a Jesuit Puppet AD, 74, I'm... I'm... I'm... I'm... I'm an fucking nobody! But I'll tell you what, I never crossed a friend,

74. I never killed anybody, I never crossed a friend, nor you, I'll bet. We're not like those animals! This is not us! Th... th... this is some hop dream! It's a dream, 74! I'm praying to you! I can't die! I can't die... out here in the woods, like a dumb animal! In the woods,

LIKE A DUMB ANIMAL! Like a dumb animal! I can't... I can't... I CAN'T DIE OUT HERE IN THE WOODS!... like a dumb animal. I can't... die!

I'm praying to you! Look in your heart! I'm praying to you! Look in your heart! I'm praying to you! Look in your heart! I'm praying to you! Look in your heart...

GDF:

I'm praying to you! Look in your heart. I'm praying to you... look in your heart... look in your heart! You can't kill me... look in your heart.

74:

This is for the sham Spazoo hiring deal and not bringing in the Irishman Kelly. We Irish have had it with your Midget Mussolini bullshit act and what the fuck, I am not even irish, I am fucking Italian!

BOOM! BOOM!! 74 puts 2 canoli sized holes in GDF's casaba and calls Leahy-Hoo and tells him how its going to be in the future.

GABISH?

Do you guys ever think or read?

Do you think this dumb fucking greaseball will hire a real Coach when mediocrity and losing is acceptable as long as some mook doesn't bang a nun, get buttfucked by a Jesuit on YOu Tube, or a player bet $25.00 against SPAZOO???

WAKE THE FUCK UP...If this GET SKINNER IS GONE DEAL is done ----and everybody wants him including Al out, ----do you think this midget dago wop greaseball Musslolini has the cayones to hire Bob Knight or make a $2.5M move for Chris Mack?

:74 :74

I POST IN ASSCLOWN VILLAGE SOMETIMES!!!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Why don't we tack this so we can see what a spectacular Final Four Type of Coach we are getting?

I didn't call them Yawkey Yokels for years for nuthin kids...

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:58 pm

Greg Paulus just walked into Yawkey....my spies tell me that GDF wants a Duke Mystique veteran to Coach BC and Paulus will take the entire Duke staff of assistants and make Duke another BC in 4 years.

Hopefully I can get the Assclown Village Posting Club to confirm this here.

This just in.....

Bill Coen is now up for the Duke, UNC, UCLA and Barnard Baruch jobs....

GDF recommended him since he found Dudley and Northeastern has dominated the Boston hoops scene for weeks now!

ENJOY!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: UPDATE: AL SKINNER NEW UPDATE JUST UPDATED VERSION #456

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Wow Lavin to SJU.....

This means our little Midget Mussolini has to assess Coach DONUT RECRUITER 2010....

wow.....that has to be a tough call...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What the fuck is going on up there?

Maybe we can get a some flying bitch with a broom up her ass?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Art Vandelay on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 pm

You really have to give 74 credit for being able to keep a thread going all by himself. No need for anyone to interject...just respond to yourself. Well Done 74.
Art Vandelay
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Just like the other thread I refired, the problem never was ALSLEEP....

I have told you for 7 fucking years, and even the threads for that midget mussolini to re-approach the ACC, that GDF is a Jesuit Stooge House Puppet and BC could be the greatest University in the Galaxy if we had a real AD.

TOBLUNDERS 4 years too late forcing him out.
SPAZOO....I am sure you will give him a cushion hire.
ALSLEEP....shoulda be gone 2 years ago fro recruiting incompetence.

WHERE THE FUCK IS A RETRACTABLE DOME ON ST. JOHNS? (OK that is a tough nut, but we could build something huge????)

Now we have Hoops bong smokers

and Jerry York has ONCE AGAIN cleansed the Yawkey House of Yokels and incompetents with his coaching magic...

Tell me how BC Hockey is different now and much, much easier for York?

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

RIT....YALE.....and HELLO!!!! .....how many of the top Division I programs have played 35 NCAA games in 13 years.

THAT OLD CANARD IS A RED HERRING ASSHOLES!!

I CALL BULLSHIT ON BC and have been doing it for 7 years.

Butler, Baylor, please...WHO the fuck can't recruit in BOSTON where we get 32,000 apps per 2,250 slots.

You could find some 6'10 white slow gaulk by accident with a high SAT???

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY ALMA MATER WITH THIS WEAK ASS BC AD SHIT.

Just had enough of this lazy fuck Al when I heard of the bong weed smoking rastafarian fucks who get a free pre tax $400K gift and smoke dope like fiends and hustle like fat whales.

Fuck YOU and FUCK GDF and FUCK AL and FUCK THOSE JESUIT JERKOFFS.

Enjoy!
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:31 pm

74's CROSSING.

GDF:

GDF:

GDF:

74:

GABISH?

74 - this was pure genius
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Re: COACHING CAROUSEL END GAME IS NOW THIS: TOLD YOU SO SUNDAY!

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:52 pm

DGF--Working on the Derby,,,Love ya man!

Unless you live in HOMO WORLD, this was the scenario last night with GDF working on a greased skid for Alsleep who wants outta here too to be approved by the Jesuit Miser fucks.

Bill Coen is Al's guy and with the Skinner payoff, Coen is the 1-5 early favorite.

Tell me about Amaker who failed in 2 jobs and recruited one kid.

Tell me about all the other Coaches....

This is the University of Boston College.

We are a Men's Ice Hockey School.

We might make it to the BCS....the sweet 16 in hoops...but in the end we have a $1.5B endowment and the greatest piece of real estate in the galaxy and no vision.

BC hires Coen and the press conference is 10 local hoop scribes.

BC hires Bob Knight and the Tsunami of Press dominates the week before the final 4.

Oh golly gee....what will little weasel wop do???

74 is so confused!!!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:29 pm

BILL COEN. 46-49

Bill Coen

Coaching RecordGlossary

Yup, unless the Midget Mussolini comes to his senses and gets some balls and man's up to BC, and makes BC take off the Jesuit $1.5B rubber band that is wrapped tighter than a condom on a Jesuit monks hard-on humping some poor young boy, ---then BC is doomed and with the house stooge lackey GDF, the punch blow up clown who keeps bouncing down and up in the corner of Leahy-Hoo's alcove office where young altar boys fear to tread, and refuses to go to bat for BC Athletics and we get the Spazoos, then its time for 74 to finally call it a career.

Mind you GDF has press leverage and can leak like the Titanic about BC --JAGS--when he wants to make himself shine, but he doesn't know how to clsoe the deal--BRAIN KELLY!!! --or use that pressure to make BC the greatest!

When GDF gets through with his Sham Show which gave us Spaz Wow and now all the assclown Hoops bottom feeders who can't do shit like Chris Mack Xavier, or Brad Stevens Butler, 2 mid-majors, or a one year wonder Cornell wonder boy in Donahue who got 2 wins amongst the weakest field of 64 teams in years (Kentucky played bad and whupped them),

----NOPE we get scraps and proven rejects like Amaker, Donohue, and Coen!!!---- like BC is some junk yard mongrel with mange and a rabies disease in a ghetto cage instead of a plush University in the center core of one of the greatest cities in the world.

WHAT HATH GDF AND THESE LOSER FUCK JESUIT JERKOFFS WROUGHT HERE? [
ENJOY!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCWest on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:39 pm

I actually read most of 74's posts. I enjoy them. But you have to have a serious opening in the work schedule to dedicate the time....
BCWest
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:42 pm

Thanks for the compliment.

Maybe for a huge fee, I can add my small track record of semi-on target posts and of course the National Media TOB 12-06-06 scoop through my sources and other posts on how BC should fire Al Skinner and never hired Spazoo and add what little content I can muster, like the Sunday night post about EXACTLY where we are now --- a day in advance.
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:50 pm

WOW TOMMY AMAKER....Great hot young Coach!!!

Great NCAA Tournament record in 12 years....

So glad our assclown AD has him up on the list of BC Saviors along with COEN!!1

Career Overall 12 y 373 198 175 .531 5.59 4.94

Seton Hall 4 y 123 68 55 .553 8.22 6.75
Michigan 6 y 192 108 84 .563 8.76 7.20
Harvard 2 y 58 22 36 .379 -9.17 -5.46

Did 74 the reigning alcoholic and insane one miss the NCAA record of Amaker and Coen?

15 FUCKING YEARS...

NCAA Tournament Appearances: 1 (2-1, .667)

2 fucking wins and 1 fucking losses...ONE FUCKING APPEARANCE!

Thanks, another shot of Jesuit Joy Juice???

ASSCLOWNS!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Only a Senior laden Team gave Donohue a winning record in the last 3 years and a NCAA 2-3 record.

Career Cornell 9 y 250 117 133 .468 -6.81 -4.98

So here are the 3 leading GDF candidates!! WOW

2 have no winning records and one could not win at Michigan or recruit?

Wow.....time for 74 to take another shot of Old Alum Rot and Brain gut!

WHERE THE FUCK IS BOB KNIGHT!!!

If we go cheap, Bob Knight will die to coach BC...

Where are the great thinking BC Visionaries?

Where is the leadership?

Where is the future of the greatest University in the galaxy? My BC?

We have met the enemy and it is the Jesuits and GDF is a lackey stooge.

So sad.

So pathetic.

I expect it to get worse.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:24 am

wow.....GDF buying out/settling up with ASLEEP???

Shocking I tell you...

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:09 pm

Same inside source:

Dunn and Jackson and a few others are estatic Al Skinner was fired.

Just to let you know if Coen is hired, the first solid gold post will be bronzed!

Go read it and tell me where it has gone astray..even of the Coen hiriing is another stooge?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Gene is meeting with his muscle to have 74 silenced...
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:55 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:

74's CROSSING.

GDF:

GDF:

GDF:

74:

GABISH?

Do you guys ever think or read?

Do you think this dumb fucking greaseball will hire a real Coach when mediocrity and losing is acceptable as long as some mook doesn't bang a nun, get buttfucked by a Jesuit on YOu Tube, or a player bet $25.00 against SPAZOO???

WAKE THE FUCK UP...If this GET SKINNER IS GONE DEAL is done ----and everybody wants him including Al out, ----do you think this midget dago wop greaseball Musslolini has the cayones to hire Bob Knight or make a $2.5M move for Chris Mack?

:74 :74

I POST IN ASSCLOWN VILLAGE SOMETIMES!!!

No Derby picks for you DGF!!

Do you realized that DGF is GDF spelled if you have anorexicia and bulimia?

This post is where we are now, where will will be tomorrow and were we were just at.

I love this post...it just sums up how pathetic and sad GDF and BC are...

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Bump...I am hearing things....looks like Coen may be rising to the top.

Get out the Guido bronzing spray for my post...it could be solid gold, but I want Pearl or Mack.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:16 am

74's CROSSING.

GDF:

GDF:

GDF:

74:

GABISH?

I am taking GDF to Walden pond now.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:52 am

[quote="BCEagle74"]

[u]
Bill Coen

Conference Tournament Championships: [b]0

Coaching RecordGlossary

COEN, GREGORY....

WHere is Bob Knight!!!

Season records under Knight
Season Team Overall Conference Standing Postseason
Indiana Hoosiers (Big Ten Conference) (1971–2000)
1971–1972 Indiana 17–8 9–5 T-3rd NIT First Round
1972–1973 Indiana 22–6 11–3 1st NCAA Final Four
1973–1974 Indiana 23–5 12–2 T-1st CCAT Champions
1974–1975 Indiana 31–1 18–0 1st NCAA Elite Eight
1975–1976 Indiana 32–0 18–0 1st NCAA Champions
1976–1977 Indiana 16–11 11–7 5th —
1977–1978 Indiana 21–8 12–6 2nd NCAA Sweet Sixteen
1978–1979 Indiana 22–12 10–8 5th NIT Champions
1979–1980 Indiana 21–8 13–5 1st NCAA Sweet Sixteen
1980–1981 Indiana 26–9 14–4 1st NCAA Champions
1981–1982 Indiana 19–10 12–6 T-2nd NCAA Second Round
1982–1983 Indiana 24–6 13–5 1st NCAA Sweet Sixteen
1983–1984 Indiana 22–9 13–5 3rd NCAA Elite Eight
1984–1985 Indiana 19–14 7–11 7th NIT Finals
1985–1986 Indiana 21–8 13–5 2nd NCAA First Round
1986–1987 Indiana 30–4 15–3 T-1st NCAA Champions
1987–1988 Indiana 19–10 11–7 5th NCAA First Round
1988–1989 Indiana 27–8 15–3 1st NCAA Sweet Sixteen
1989–1990 Indiana 18–11 8–10 7th NCAA First Round
1990–1991 Indiana 29–5 15–3 T-1st NCAA Sweet Sixteen
1991–1992 Indiana 27–7 14–4 2nd NCAA Final Four
1992–1993 Indiana 31–4 17–1 1st NCAA Elite Eight
1993–1994 Indiana 21–9 12–6 3rd NCAA Sweet Sixteen
1994–1995 Indiana 19–12 11–7 T-3rd NCAA First Round
1995–1996 Indiana 19–12 12–6 T-2nd NCAA First Round
1996–1997 Indiana 22–11 9–9 T-6th NCAA First Round
1997–1998 Indiana 20–12 9–7 T-5th NCAA Second Round
1998–1999 Indiana 23–11 9–7 T-3rd NCAA Second Round
1999–2000 Indiana 20–9 10–6 5th NCAA First Round
Indiana: 661–240 353–151
Total: 661–240
National Champion Conference Regular Season Champion Conference Tournament Champion
Conference Regular Season & Conference Tournament Champion Conference Division Champion

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:42 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:

[b]Yup, unless the Midget Mussolini comes to his senses and gets some balls and man's up to BC, and makes BC take off the Jesuit $1.5B rubber band that is wrapped tighter than a condom on a Jesuit monks hard-on humping some poor young boy, ---then BC is doomed and with the house stooge lackey GDF, the punch blow up clown who keeps bouncing down and up in the corner of Leahy-Hoo's alcove office where young altar boys fear to tread, and refuses to go to bat for BC Athletics and we get the Spazoos, [u]then its time for 74 to finally call it a career.

When GDF gets through with his Sham Show which gave us Spaz Wow and now all the assclown Hoops bottom feeders who can't do shit like Chris Mack Xavier, or Brad Stevens of Butler, Brian Gregory (ADDED NOW) of 3 mid-majors, or a one year wonder Cornell wonder boy in Donahue who got 2 wins amongst the weakest field of 64 teams in years (Kentucky played bad and whupped them),

----NOPE we get scraps and proven rejects like Amaker, Donohue, and Coen and the worst Cooley (ADDED NOW)!!!!---- like BC is some junk yard mongrel with mange and a rabies disease in a ghetto cage instead of a plush University in the center core of one of the greatest cities in the world.

WHAT HATH GDF AND THESE JESUIT JERKOFFS WROUGHT HERE?

Right before you eyes like Ten Little Indians all going MIA?

come-on GDF, pull the magic showstopper name out of the hat!!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Holy crap 74. This thread is AWESOME.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby EagleDave on Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:30 pm

The best part of my day is anytime I come across a thread in which 74 is replying to himself...high comedy.
Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:17 pm

It is for you reading comprehension ADD guys.

We are gonna find out if what i posted was gospel about the search.

We already know if you search, this post is telling you that the buyout was in motion?

9 you are an ambulance chaser, do some billable hours...check it out.

The first post is pretty much where we are now...the Jesuit humps telling DGf he can only do this and that and we are scraping the bottom of the barrel..

We are at Donahue --OK pick..Coen --can he step up...Cooley is a joke..

No one ever spoke with Chris Mack, Bob Knight, Brain Gregory...

The problem is GDF and gee whiz, i think I ahve blistering him fro 7 years with a 20 month pass for me budgeoning him to re-approach the ACC.

No matter ---Dave and 9, soon you can have own forum sicne 74 is running out of patience and gas...

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:31 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Holy crap 74. This thread is AWESOME.

TUGGLE OVER SHINSKIE.
PARIS OVER JACKSON.
9>>>> DON'T FIRE AL...I re-charged that one today too1

I have more but this should suffice to seal your predictions and your poor, poor analytical skills.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:08 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Holy crap 74. This thread is AWESOME.

TUGGLE OVER SHINSKIE.
PARIS OVER JACKSON.
9>>>> DON'T FIRE AL...I re-charged that one today too1

I have more but this should suffice to seal your predictions and your poor, poor analytical skills.

I didn't want to fire Al because I liked him. And because I didn't want fucking Coen or Cooley who were high on the list. Fuck. Guess I was on to something there.

I never said Paris over Jackson. I said Jackson wasn't ready at the beginning of the year.

And Shinskie fucking blew, so I don't know where you are going with that one.

BRING BACK AL!
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Next

Return to Conte Forum