COACHING CAROUSEL END GAME IS NOW THIS: TOLD YOU SO SUNDAY!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: COACHING CAROUSEL END GAME IS NOW THIS: TOLD YOU SO SUNDAY!

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:16 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Holy crap 74. This thread is AWESOME.

TUGGLE OVER SHINSKIE.
PARIS OVER JACKSON.
9>>>> DON'T FIRE AL...I re-charged that one today too1

I have more but this should suffice to seal your predictions and your poor, poor analytical skills.

I didn't want to fire Al because I liked him. And because I didn't want fucking Coen or Cooley who were high on the list. Fuck. Guess I was on to something there.

TRUE. +1 FOR YOU!

-10,000 for liking a lazy bastard that I ahve been posting baout for years, from sources...refs, players, tips, observations, e-mails, recruiting commentsand games....then Ryan, Hurley??? WTF were you thinking?

Forever Al will be known as LAZY ELVIS!

I never said Paris over Jackson. I said Jackson wasn't ready at the beginning of the year.

TRUE +2 FOR YOU. -50 since I was the first one to say how about jackson at the point and you slapped at me just like my 500 Fire al posts in the last 3-4 years.

And Shinskie fucking blew, so I don't know where you are going with that one.

TRUE -1 FOR YOU SINCE YOU SAID TUGGLE BUT +1 FOR YOU SINCE BOY DID HE SUCK.

But you did go with Tuggle???

BRING BACK AL!

Al McGuire died a few years back.

What have you got against Joel and Ethan Coen's little brother?

Last edited by BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:19 pm

I want something new. If you are going to fire a guy for being good not great, try to find great. Not "part of good not great".

That's a good looking horse, 74.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:25 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I want something new. If you are going to fire a guy for being good not great, try to find great. Not "part of good not great".

That's a good looking horse, 74.

HELLO???? MCFLY????

TOTALLY AGREE 1000000%%..

Who was the first guy who posted about Chris Mack?

He would be great.

Bob Knight would be a media and smash home run and bring the bright lights to BC.

He can coach and recruit at BC.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: THE COACHING CAROUSEL END GAME IS NOW THIS:

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:18 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:With all apologies to the great Coen Brothers.

74's CROSSING.

74 and GDF take a walk around Walden Pond.

[74 holds GDF at gunpoint, and walks him out deeper into the forest]

GDF:

74 you can't do this! You don't bump guys! You're not like those animals back there at Yawkey. It's not right,74!

They can't make us do this. It's the wrong situation, they can't make us different people than we are. We're not muscle, 74. I... I... I... never killed anybody. I used a little information for a chisel, that's all. It's my nature, 74! I... I... I... can't help it, somebody gives me an angle, I play it. I am a Jesuit Stooge.

I don't deserve to die for that. Do you think I deserve to die for hiring Spazoo and most likely Bill Coen?

[74 doesn't answer, he just keeps walking, muttering disgustiad...]

GDF:

I'm... I'm... I'm just a Jesuit Puppet AD, 74, I'm... I'm... I'm... I'm... I'm an fucking nobody! But I'll tell you what, I never crossed a friend,

74. I never killed anybody, I never crossed a friend, nor you, I'll bet. We're not like those animals! This is not us! Th... th... this is some hop dream! It's a dream, 74! I'm praying to you! I can't die! I can't die... out here in the woods, like a dumb animal! In the woods,

LIKE A DUMB ANIMAL! Like a dumb animal! I can't... I can't... I CAN'T DIE OUT HERE IN THE WOODS!... like a dumb animal. I can't... die!

[GDF falls to his knees, praying]

I'm praying to you! Look in your heart! I'm praying to you! Look in your heart! I'm praying to you! Look in your heart! I'm praying to you! Look in your heart...

[74 slowly aims his gun at GDF]

GDF:

I'm praying to you! Look in your heart. I'm praying to you... look in your heart... look in your heart! You can't kill me... look in your heart.

74:

This is for the sham Spazoo hiring deal and not bringing in the Irishman Kelly. We Irish have had it with your Midget Mussolini bullshit act and what the fuck, I am not even irish, I am fucking Italian!

This is to stop you from bringing in the last Coen Brother Billy.

Billiy is a good kid, but he ain't Irish either or Italian.

BOOM! BOOM!! 74 puts 2 canoli sized holes in GDF's casaba and calls Leahy-Hoo and tells him how its going to be in the future.

Bob Knight is on speed dial...Spazoo says the cushion is gone..

GABISH?

I mss Walden Pond.

GDF still be gone soon. We are in the ACC. SD is nice, but this was yet another huge impact window!

I am done. I am thinking positive and National Title in 3 years with recruiting by SD!

GO EAGLES!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum