BC Hoops 2010 ACC Champions

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BC Hoops 2010 ACC Champions

Postby Eagledom on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:02 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I am glad to jump on momoney's bandwagon, but yes, I have been saying this for a while.

just wanted to bump this. funny how Talon and TWB have nothing to say on this board anymore.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I am glad to jump on momoney's bandwagon, but yes, I have been saying this for a while.

just wanted to bump this. funny how Talon and TWB have nothing to say on this board anymore.

I post all the time. That said, its not really worth my time anymore.

Douche.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:50 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:2010 can be for the ACC title

But 2011 is the National Title

I drank the :koolaid . I drank it to the very last drop. I asked for seconds, too.

But I think a lot of people here sorta believed what I believed
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:52 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:2010 can be for the ACC title

But 2011 is the National Title

I super drank the :koolaid

But I think a lot of people here sorta believed what I believed

I did. I suppose we were way over optimistic, but there was no predicting how bad they would be. At bare minimum, this should be an 18-20 win, 7-9/8-8 team.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Eagledom on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:52 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Douche.

no - you are just too much of a pussy to admit you were wrong.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:52 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
branchinator {l Wrote}:Believe me, that 2005-2006 team was my favorite BC basketball team of all-time. They were really good and should have been at least an Elite Eight team given the talent. They had 3 NBA players and at least 3 more guys who are playing in Europe. I don't see the same level of talent on this year's team. Rakim Sanders most likely will be an NBA player. Other than that, there isn't anyone else who is close to being an NBA player. And that's fine since having NBA players doesn't guarantee you squat in the tournament. Next year, if we get Odom, Noreen, and Heslip, and they all turn out to be good players, then a serious Final Four run could be a possibility. To me, a lot of it hinges on whether or not Paris is ready for primetime.

Jackson + Sanders + Paris >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hinnant + Marshall + Rice as a freshman

There is no doubt that the front court was better on the other team. Like I said, frontcourt play doesn't matter as much. If Southern, Raji, Trapani, Paris and bench do their jobs, this will be a better team, even though it only has one guy that is a can't miss NBA talent.

Very debatable in my opinion. Marshall was a very good player, Hinnant was a pure PG, and Rice was a great scorer, even as a freshman. I'll take the 05-06 team. I'm going to watch a game this year before I decide anybody is better than the 05-06 team.

It's not debatable.

I hate to say I told ya so... But I think Rice + Hinnant + Marshall >>>>>> Jackson + Sanders + Paris

It's debatable after all!
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Douche.

That's like -- The story of your life...
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:14 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Douche.

You make me laugh. Good shit.

Read the thread next time, and get back to me. Or die faster. Either works for me.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:15 am

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
branchinator {l Wrote}:Believe me, that 2005-2006 team was my favorite BC basketball team of all-time. They were really good and should have been at least an Elite Eight team given the talent. They had 3 NBA players and at least 3 more guys who are playing in Europe. I don't see the same level of talent on this year's team. Rakim Sanders most likely will be an NBA player. Other than that, there isn't anyone else who is close to being an NBA player. And that's fine since having NBA players doesn't guarantee you squat in the tournament. Next year, if we get Odom, Noreen, and Heslip, and they all turn out to be good players, then a serious Final Four run could be a possibility. To me, a lot of it hinges on whether or not Paris is ready for primetime.

Jackson + Sanders + Paris >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hinnant + Marshall + Rice as a freshman

There is no doubt that the front court was better on the other team. Like I said, frontcourt play doesn't matter as much. If Southern, Raji, Trapani, Paris and bench do their jobs, this will be a better team, even though it only has one guy that is a can't miss NBA talent.

Very debatable in my opinion. Marshall was a very good player, Hinnant was a pure PG, and Rice was a great scorer, even as a freshman. I'll take the 05-06 team. I'm going to watch a game this year before I decide anybody is better than the 05-06 team.

It's not debatable.

I hate to say I told ya so... But I think Rice + Hinnant + Marshall >>>>>> Jackson + Sanders + Paris

It's debatable after all!

Not really. BC didn't win because of Hinnant Marshall and Rice off of the bench. Dudley Smith and Williams, and now we are talking.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Conte Forum