GDF: IT'S NOW TIME TO FIRE AL SKINNER AT END OF ACC TOURNEY!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: GDF: IT'S NOW TIME TO FIRE AL SKINNER AT END OF ACC TOURNEY!

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:59 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Dirtywater {l Wrote}:This college coaching biz is a pretty good deal if you can string together some good years and sock away the money. Compare it to your own situation - particularly if you are making six figures. Does your employer give a crap about what you did for him yesterday? If you had a year as bad as the one Skinner just had would you survive? You probably would be put on official probation and then reassigned to a lower level job or had your position "eliminated" or you would have been let go (unless, of course, you are a member of a protected class - in which case you would get an extra year before the lawyers figured out what to do). And do you think anyone would be running to your rescue because you did a decent job in 2007? Hell - working for the BC Athletic Department is a damn good gig if you can get it.

You also don't have to do your job on television for schumcks on message boards to comment upon.

If this team sucks worse next year, it's going to get worse than this message board because the media is going to catch on eventually.

Wishful thinking about the media catching on and asking the questions about the coach and whether he deserves to oversee the program. Perhaps if it was a state university where people care or there is a media frenzy with the local team such as USC football or even Villanova basketball would the press ask whether BC is considering a change. But no way will these stooges from the Globe or Herald attempt to question Gene or Leahy about the coaching situation. You have at least 2 more years of Al Skinner so adjust your expectations because I believe Gene is not prepared to do anything at this time.

As a sidenote, after watching Temple and Richmond play today both of those schools have coaches, who would succeed at a place like BC. Mooney and Dunphey would be a perfect fit.
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby bcsoxfan12 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:46 am

The media barely notices when our programs are doing well…..why would they notice that the Bball program is floundering at best?
bcsoxfan12
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:I would have to agree that in some other thread I posted no matter what, unless GDF can talk him into a full payout, Al Skinner will be here for 2 more years, and make no mistake, GDF has no high interest in basketball even though the NCAA Tourney pays well for going deep in the ACC, but Al is Al and BC is BC and The Jesuits are happy if they get free booze, food and boys/and or girls.

No way GDF takes the Triple Hall of Fame heat for firing Al.

GDF is a master politician and 2 more years of this shit with the recruits we have coming in and the non-existent 2011 crop, is a blink of an eye to GDF.

BC is now Pussytown where some kid can get a tax free $62,000 or more with spending cash maybe $65,000 or a $90,000 a year taxable job and becasue you are an asshole dope smoking fiend, you can get away with it?

Why no impose the death penalty like Shitean WXilliams and kick 3 off the team. I would rather see BC go 3-24 with hustle, heart and floor burns with intramural players, then these Rastafarian Rejects dope heads.

It only takes one or two dope heads to ruin your program like at BC. Misery love company and dope smokers recruit others. You kick off the ringleader and you may solve the problem.

Al took a pass.

You do not kick them off and revoke their scholarship, more dopeheads know--- and come to BC.

ALSLEEP 'THE ESPUSCADORE POSTER BOY FOR 3 HALL OF FAMES" should test these guys every fucking week and you can tell if its residual smoke at a party--THEN YOU SHOULD LEAVE THE PARTY IF YOU HAVE A 90K A YEAR JOB!!!----or daily Cheech and Chong.

Skinner doesn't care, BC basketball is small potatoes to GDF, and with the Mark Herzlich feel good story, and 2 cream puff openers and a schedule where BC can easily win 6 or Spazoo's magic number, all is well.

Ring the bells on the Towers on the Heights.

All is well.

Good night.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:36 pm -- THIS IS WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW.

As always, enjoy!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:41 pm

I hope this thread helped that mental midget mussolini put together a package to rid BC of this underperformer and under recruiter ALSLEEP Skinner.

FUCK EVERYBODY.

I have been saying for numerous threads, ease Al out and get a Coach who wants to recruit and be here.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:22 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:This horrible underachieving and lackluster program has so many issues and is so fucked up and you think---- BC is the hottest school in the world and all that talent in NE and America and we are in Boston and in the plush new BC environment and we have reject players like probation type of schools, except ours can't play or hustle.Al

Skinner, your time is up. It was up 3 years ago with recruiting issues.

Al Skinner has huge complex discipline issues now at BC and only a clean sweep and drug testing and loss of scholarship will solve them with GDF warning letters going out next week. This team is reject city.

BC needs to change our Men's Basketball Program Head Coach since its like watching an empty tomb of go through the motion players and the fans have deserted Conte and Al's magical Ronco "Etch-a-Turnover" plastic board has lost it inbounds magic.--after timeouts, no less!

Look at the schools in the NCAA Top 30 and BC is so far superior to them in so many ways and WTF has Al Skinner done in 4 years but destroy this program with Alsleep Barcolounger recruits and say,

"Well a certain type of kid has to want to come to BC?'

WTF is that?

Did you ask your wife to marry her from a Recruiting Catalog or did you date and woo her and tell her how great life would be??

WTF???

Ever watch ESPN you lazy prick on signing day?

These new kids want to be NBA stars in less than 3 years and want to be wooed and treated like Lebron and Al just flaps his gums about education and if you want to come her like BC is the end all of College basketball with ZERO Final Fours and no titles?

Yeah Al, for 4 years and more they have said fuck you and the kids you get are now such low talent and some are habitual malcontent potheads who refuse to hustle or paly with enthusiasm, and we look at Villanova and Gonzaga and others.

THE KIDS HATE THE FLEX TOO and they talk amongst each other in high school and only desperate or 3rd rate talent is comin here now.

BC is the greatest location and one Coach can make us a dominant national power in 3 years with a new system or fitting that talent to the recruits he gets? Al never did that and stuck with his juvenile flex crap!

Treat a burned out Al Skinner right and pay him off and his kids tuition and get a great young Coach who wants to recruit talent and win and win big!

I said it 4 years ago, and gave Al 2 years probation and wanted him fired before last year, but this team next year will be worse now and BC needs a recruiter Head Coach for 2011-2012 and beyond.

Sadly, Leahy -Hoo is too concerned with lighting the world and his own Athletic House is burning down, but Leahy is old and strange and GDF gave us 10 years of TOB, 4 more years of the new Spazoo cushion and punting from the opponents 32 and letting Al go on cruise control for years.

So many hungry young Coaches who can recruit---- and BC has the Medicare Part B Hit Squad and the AARP Golden Years Boys.

Do you know why kids love Joe Paterno aged 83? Joe Pa hustles and is so full of enthusiam, coaching life, loudness on the field during practice, and love of life that he has turned his DNA clock back with a brilliant mind over aging!

BC has 2 statues of frozen oatmeal in Topoo and Spazoo wearing matching BC logo snugglies and napping at Yawkey during the afternoon cookie break.

Al Skinner is NEVERGONNAGET It if he thinks sitting by the phone and watiing for the 7 UNC All Americans to come and want to play at BC and not go after them like fresh meat in a zoo to try and get them start at BC will get the job done.

BUH BYE ALSLEEP!

:74

GDF just called my house and told me thanks for this post and it convinced him to buy out Alsleep. This post made GDF get rid of SKinner, it will be posted on the Slobovian NEws Network soon and of course written by HOMOJS.

Stay tuned and you can read the Coaching Carosuel post on the process to hire the next Head Coach

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:13 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:This horrible underachieving and lackluster program has so many issues and is so fucked up and you think---- BC is the hottest school in the world and all that talent in NE and America and we are in Boston and in the plush new BC environment and we have reject players like probation type of schools, except ours can't play or hustle.Al

Al Skinner has huge complex discipline issues now at BC and only a clean sweep and drug testing and loss of scholarship will solve them with GDF warning letters going out next week. This team is reject city.

BC needs to change our Men's Basketball Program Head Coach since its like watching an empty tomb of go through the motion players and the fans have deserted Conte and Al's magical Ronco "Etch-a-Turnover" plastic board has lost it inbounds magic.--after timeouts, no less!

Look at the schools in the NCAA Top 30 and BC is so far superior to them in so many ways and WTF has Al Skinner done in 4 years but destroy this program with Alsleep Barcolounger recruits and say,

WTF is that?

Did you ask your wife to marry her from a Recruiting Catalog or did you date and woo her and tell her how great life would be??

WTF???

These new kids want to be NBA stars in less than 3 years and want to be wooed and treated like Lebron and Al just flaps his gums about education and if you want to come her like BC is the end all of College basketball with ZERO Final Fours and no titles?

Yeah Al, for 4 years and more they have said fuck you and the kids you get are now such low talent and some are habitual malcontent potheads who refuse to hustle or paly with enthusiasm, and we look at Villanova and Gonzaga and others.

THE KIDS HATE THE FLEX TOO and they talk amongst each other in high school and only desperate or 3rd rate talent is comin here now.

BC is the greatest location and one Coach can make us a dominant national power in 3 years with a new system or fitting that talent to the recruits he gets? Al never did that and stuck with his juvenile flex crap!

Treat a burned out Al Skinner right and pay him off and his kids tuition and get a great young Coach who wants to recruit talent and win and win big!

I said it 4 years ago, and gave Al 2 years probation and wanted him fired before last year, but this team next year will be worse now and BC needs a recruiter Head Coach for 2011-2012 and beyond.

Sadly, Leahy -Hoo is too concerned with lighting the world and his own Athletic House is burning down, but Leahy is old and strange and GDF gave us 10 years of TOB, 4 more years of the new Spazoo cushion and punting from the opponents 32 and letting Al go on cruise control for years.

So many hungry young Coaches who can recruit---- and BC has the Medicare Part B Hit Squad and the AARP Golden Years Boys.

Do you know why kids love Joe Paterno aged 83? Joe Pa hustles and is so full of enthusiam, coaching life, loudness on the field during practice, and love of life that he has turned his DNA clock back with a brilliant mind over aging!

BC has 2 statues of frozen oatmeal in Topoo and Spazoo wearing matching BC logo snugglies and napping at Yawkey during the afternoon cookie break.

Al Skinner is NEVERGONNAGET It if he thinks sitting by the phone and watiing for the 7 UNC All Americans to come and want to play at BC and not go after them like fresh meat in a zoo to try and get them start at BC will get the job done.

BUH BYE ALSLEEP!

To the guy who e-mailed this to GDF and then slipped it under his door, 74 thanks you from the bottom of his BC heart!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:45 pm

WTF is that?

WTF???

BUH BYE ALSLEEP!

1-I got Al fired. It was me.GDF read my post and I own him.

2-Sunday I told you about the buyout listed above.

3--I told you Bill Coen is the main man and selection.

4-I do not want Coen.

5--I will try and help you with Pearl , but I think Bill Coen is the Next Head Coach of Boston College.

6--That was my Sunday Night Massacre story and I am sticking to it.

7-GDF is GDF and BC is BC and that is just about the way it goes and I would rather have Joel or Ethan.

8--74 is headed back to banishment and seeking asylum. Only a few more posts left in me.

9--Like Al Skinner, it is time to go...unless Chris Mack, Bruce Pearl or Brad Stevens or Gregory shows up, then I have new life.

10-When have the Jesuits ever taken off the rubber band?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby hawaiirob on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:47 pm

You are truly the most fascinating man in the world of posting. Some of your stuff in this thread is brilliant. You still show massive flashes of insanity, but in a lovable kind of way. I don't know quite what to make of you, but I am glad you devote time and energy to the endeavor of internet posting.
hawaiirob
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 pm

hawaiirob {l Wrote}:You are truly the most fascinating man in the world of posting. Some of your stuff in this thread is brilliant. You still show massive flashes of insanity, but in a lovable kind of way. I don't know quite what to make of you, but I am glad you devote time and energy to the endeavor of internet posting.

I was first 9th Floor Lockdown.....

Then I was sent to ADX range 13....

I truly miss the morning 50,000 electric volt shocker eye openers.

If you are irregular, these treatments make the traditional prune cocktail obsolete with real low amp Texas Utilities finest sparkling juice right through the frontal lobe special metal bolts I had pre-installed.

I pay the electric on the Obamination Keep Hope Alive Discount Program.

There is a fine line between true genius and insanity as I tell my wife. The Redhead tells me I am on the fine line that spells fucking IDIOT.

Soon I move into a non-airconditioned double wide near the border of Mexico where the summer temps hit 130 and the fan is broken and the dog sleeps under the trailer and you get to make personal gravy by 10:00 AM.

If you grill and season the dillo right, it can be a delicacy.

I will have cable though. I need the 3000 Spanish channels and the hot mamacitas and latinas with huge boobs and tamale stuffed day glow cherry apple red pants with 60 year old boyfriends with bad pompadours.

Viva Texas. I will be the Gringo Stud from the North on my Social Security Check and the girls will be steady visitors to my South Street of the Border stud Palace!

I drink Dos Equis and I shit Dos Loggies.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:17 pm

WTF is that?

WTF???

BUH BYE ALSLEEP!

Anniversary faxcial.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Question for the Indian buffet loving '74. What the fuck does this have to do with what transpired today?
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum