please don't go Al...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: please don't go Al...

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:47 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I agree with HJS. But I still think the main problem is not that Ty Rice is missing, but what replaced him. They have played better lately because Reggie is learning to play PG. And because everyone except Chucking Joe Turnover has bought in to the team game.

Trapani is one of the only guys on the team who has any sense of rebounding and boxing out. Even if he takes awful shots, you terribly exagerate his effect on the game. We lose without his rebounding today.

Between turnovers at the top of the key in the flex, out of bounds passes and chucked threes leading to long rebounds, Trapani is good for 10-12 points a game for the other team. Like I said, he has talent and playes hard, but he is retarded.

Trapani scores more than 10-12 game, thus because of his somewhat decent three point shooting at times and his solid rebounding he should be on the floor. He'll improve next season, hopefully.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum