Everyone gets an A

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Everyone gets an A

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:01 pm

From Al Skinner to Raji to Jackson to Ravenel. Everyone kicked ass today. Except Josh "Shitdick" Southern.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Re: Everyone gets an A

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Southern can have an A for Awful.

Good performance overall though. Better get ready because it's not getting any easier with VT and GT.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:06 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:From Al Skinner to Raji to Jackson to Ravenel. Everyone kicked ass today. Except Josh "Shitdick" Southern.

Jackson and Ravenel get an A+. Raji was deadly with the baseline jumper, but needs to learn that he can't try to lay it up against 3 guys that are 4 inches taller than him.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:08 pm

I thought Jackson and Ravenel were an A++

I give an A to Raji. He knocks down jumpers and he is a player.

I give a B+ to Sanders. He didn't score much after the 10 in the first 6 minutes, but he played under control, helped on the boards, and set up some very easy buckets (like two to Ravenel and the alley oop to Jackson).

I give Al a B. That's the way he should coach.

I give Roche, Paris, Elmore and Dunn solid Bs. Good play off the bench, but nothing spectacular.

I give Trapani a C. He played okay, but more is required of him, and he is an idiot passing at the top of the key, and still chucks some bad 3s.

Southern is a D.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Trapani was still chucking...but he played great defense today. So did Raji. Overall we did a great job of fronting their big men.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby BC923 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:33 pm

A's for Jackson, Ravanel, Raji
B's for Skinner (alley oop out of a time out!), Paris, Roche, Elmore, Dunn-> nothing spectacular with these guys nothing really stupid
C for Trapani based on him playing better than this most of the year
F for Southern

Is it too much to ask for 10 combined points/rebounds per game from an ACC Center?
If Raji was 2-3 inches taller he would be incredible, it's just tough for him to finish among the trees when he is 6-6 on a good day.
BC923
Merkert Hall

Return to Conte Forum