BC @ Wake Forest GAMEDAY AND SCORE GUESS THREAD

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BC @ Wake Forest GAMEDAY AND SCORE GUESS THREAD

Postby Hunta518 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:54 pm

BCMcG {l Wrote}:Hey Rakim, thanks for showing me what the stupidest shot ever looks like. I had been wondering.

at least it was inside the 3 pt line
Hunta518
Campion Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Yes. That's exactly what you want to do Reggie. Great job. In fact, great movement as a whole offense.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby Hunta518 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:56 pm

hahaha how many times can reggie fuck up in the final 3 min of a game, lets watch shall we
Hunta518
Campion Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 pm

BCMcG {l Wrote}:Hey Rakim, thanks for showing me what the stupidest shot ever looks like. I had been wondering.

just watch his highlight film...you'll see it a lot.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Good. Rakim fouled out. We can do just fine without his 20% from the 3 pt line and 50% from the free throw line.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby mod6A on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 pm

we get "stalled" with the ball more then any team i have ever watched.

al's head is def way shiny tonight. new brand of head polish?
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Sanders laughin' it up on the bench.

"Haha, did you see that shot I took?"

"Haha yeah, which one?"
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:02 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:Good. Rakim fouled out. We can do just fine without his 20% from the 3 pt line and 50% from the free throw line.

watch out....Mrs. Sanders,, AKA TWB is gonna get made and start arguments backtracking from his Rakim is a first team ACC player arguments.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Airball on a free throw. Wow.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby DaveSpeed on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Rakim has no heart. Al should bench him, but Al is gutless and has no balls. Rakim laughing on the bench just summed up his pathetic season. Smoke another fatty Rakim.
DaveSpeed
Carney Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:10 pm

DaveSpeed {l Wrote}:Rakim has no heart. Al should bench him, but Al is gutless and has no balls. Rakim laughing on the bench just summed up his pathetic season. Smoke another fatty Rakim.

His last year can't come fast enough. Then again, with Al's recruiting we'll probably have nobody to replace him.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Hunta518 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
DaveSpeed {l Wrote}:Rakim has no heart. Al should bench him, but Al is gutless and has no balls. Rakim laughing on the bench just summed up his pathetic season. Smoke another fatty Rakim.

His last year can't come fast enough. Then again, with Al's recruiting we'll probably have nobody to replace him.

Hunta518
Campion Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Roche played great.

The rest of the team should have to walk home, including Skinner.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BCMcG on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:14 pm

I can think of a few players on the CURRENT roster that could replace him.
BCMcG
McGuinn Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Does anyone else get the feeling that Reggie could stand there for the rest of the night shooting that same 3 point shot and it still would never go in?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Hunta518 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Yet its ok to shit on a coach an a team who is not a complete embarrassment on the football board. Interesting.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby DaveSpeed on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Hunta518 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

You should put Rakim's face in that picture.
DaveSpeed
Carney Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Hunta518 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

I know you're just trying to give EagleDom a hard time, but this team sucks. "Talent" is a problem, basketball IQ is a bigger problem and coaching is also a problem.

I don't see the "wait until next year" logic, what about this team makes you think they'll win more than 6 games in the ACC next season?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 pm

:bag :bag :bag
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby iappliedtobc on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:35 pm

I was at this game tonight, and there were a few things that I took from this game that somewhat put a smile on my face.

1. Tyler Roche had 15 of the first 19 points in the game. Tyler Roche. Had 15. Of the first 19. Points in the game.
2. Tyler Roche had 31 points tonight. Tyler. Roche. Had. 31. Points. Tonight.
3. Hearing the older Wake fans behind me talking about Roche as if he were an elite player in NCAAB. "Oh no, don't let him get the ball." "Put a guy on him, please!"
4. Hearing the older Wake fans behind me claiming Roche was the one that was sick and wondering why he was playing. "Wasn't he sick?" "Guess he's playing tonight. Too bad he wasn't sick." (that last comment was my personal favorite)
5. Whenever Ravenal fouled out, the entire student section chanted "Right! Left!" for each step he took with his feet and then yelled "SIT DOWN!" when he finally sat on the bench. Rakim, taking good note of this, fouled out himself a few minutes later, and being the clever guy he is walked to the bench and just as he went to sit down and everyone in the place yelled "SIT DO..." Rakim prompetly hovered over the seat to screw the entire chant up, and then pointed to the student section, shook his head and smiled. (This is probably why he was smiling when they showed him on TV). A few more minutes passed and Elmore fouled out, so he walked to the bench and you could see Rakim and others on the bench telling him to stop as he went to sit down. He then stood back up to somewhat screw the chant up once more and sat down. It was good to see the bench paying more attention to the student section than the actual game.

It was also great seeing BC give Wake all the room in the world when playing defense. They should feel embarrassed only having 72% shooting in the first half, they should have had at least 90%.

And also looking up at the stats on the scoreboard periodically, it was great to see that BC had a better percentage from 3-point land than they did for FT.

january 4th, 2009...a night when magic and happiness made love and gave birth to one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen on TV.
iappliedtobc
n00b

Postby commavegarage on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:39 pm

iappliedtobc {l Wrote}:5. Whenever Ravenal fouled out, the entire student section chanted "Right! Left!" for each step he took with his feet and then yelled "SIT DOWN!" when he finally sat on the bench. Rakim, taking good note of this, fouled out himself a few minutes later, and being the clever guy he is walked to the bench and just as he went to sit down and everyone in the place yelled "SIT DO..." Rakim prompetly hovered over the seat to screw the entire chant up, and then pointed to the student section, shook his head and smiled. (This is probably why he was smiling when they showed him on TV). A few more minutes passed and Elmore fouled out, so he walked to the bench and you could see Rakim and others on the bench telling him to stop as he went to sit down. He then stood back up to somewhat screw the chant up once more and sat down. It was good to see the bench paying more attention to the student section than the actual game.

First off, welcome to the Nexus of the Universe. I'll take it that from your post you haven't seen many live college basketball games. The "Right, left" chant is a very common chant, and we even get all 8 students at our games to do it when a player on the other team fouls out.

With regards to your comment, it's good to see Rakim felt like playing with the crowd after another shitty performance and was more concerned about the crowd than the game. His time here can't come to an end soon enough.
Last edited by commavegarage on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 pm

I am so fucking tired of his act.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:42 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
iappliedtobc {l Wrote}:5. Whenever Ravenal fouled out, the entire student section chanted "Right! Left!" for each step he took with his feet and then yelled "SIT DOWN!" when he finally sat on the bench. Rakim, taking good note of this, fouled out himself a few minutes later, and being the clever guy he is walked to the bench and just as he went to sit down and everyone in the place yelled "SIT DO..." Rakim prompetly hovered over the seat to screw the entire chant up, and then pointed to the student section, shook his head and smiled. (This is probably why he was smiling when they showed him on TV). A few more minutes passed and Elmore fouled out, so he walked to the bench and you could see Rakim and others on the bench telling him to stop as he went to sit down. He then stood back up to somewhat screw the chant up once more and sat down. It was good to see the bench paying more attention to the student section than the actual game.

First off, welcome to the Nexus of the Universe. I'll take it that from your post you haven't seen many live college basketball games. The "Right, left" chant is a very common chant, and we even get all 8 students at our games to do it when we foul out.

With regards to your comment, it's good to see Rakim felt like playing with the crowd after another shitty performance and was more concerned about the crowd than the game. His time here can't come to an end soon enough.

Good to hear that Al has such stern control over this team that players who foul out with a minute and a half left in an 8 point game find it funny and clown around about it on the bench. Imagine that happening on John Thompsons' bench. Coach K's. Bobby Knight's. Al - what a leader!
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:

First off, welcome to the Nexus of the Universe. I'll take it that from your post you haven't seen many live college basketball games. The "Right, left" chant is a very common chant, and we even get all 8 students at our games to do it when a player on the other team fouls out.

I have no idea what his +/- rating in this season, but it's has to be just God awful. For next year (since this year is already a waste),he needs to be into basketball shape, and stop getting suspended. Also, he should be forced to play defense with his hands tied behind his back, because sometimes he moves his feet well and then commits some awful foul.

This team is brutal led by Rakim.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

First off, welcome to the Nexus of the Universe. I'll take it that from your post you haven't seen many live college basketball games. The "Right, left" chant is a very common chant, and we even get all 8 students at our games to do it when we foul out.

Good to hear that Al has such stern control over this team that players who foul out with a minute and a half left in an 8 point game find it funny and clown around about it on the bench. Imagine that happening on John Thompsons' bench. Coach K's. Bobby Knight's. Al - what a leader!

At least we'll only have to suffer through about another 35 games with him at the helm.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
iappliedtobc {l Wrote}:With regards to your comment, it's good to see Rakim felt like playing with the crowd after another shitty performance and was more concerned about the crowd than the game. His time here can't come to an end soon enough.

If this is true, load the cannon with the BArcolounger and Alsleep.

GDF and Alsleep should bench him for the rest of the year. Al won;t so GDF should.

WHAT A FUCKING DISGRACE!

DISGUSTIAD!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby iappliedtobc on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Thank you, I've been on the ESPN boards for the past couple years and saw a link on there the other week for eagleoutsider so I've been reading up on all this lately since there's actual activity on this site.

Sadly, that was my first college basketball game. I usually watch all the games on TV, so I was unaware of the chant. I thought it was amusing of Sanders at first cause I thought maybe he was pissed and wanted to "vent" some frustration by screwing with the crowd, but then we he started smiling and everyone in the stands began laughing as if he were one of them, it became ridiculous. It was like he was more interested in making the crowd laugh and trying to make new friends.

january 4th, 2009...a night when magic and happiness made love and gave birth to one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen on TV.
iappliedtobc
n00b

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:08 pm

iappliedtobc {l Wrote}:Thank you, I've been on the ESPN boards for the past couple years and saw a link on there the other week for eagleoutsider so I've been reading up on all this lately since there's actual activity on this site.

People linked to EO from the ESPN boards?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:08 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
iappliedtobc {l Wrote}:Thank you, I've been on the ESPN boards for the past couple years and saw a link on there the other week for eagleoutsider so I've been reading up on all this lately since there's actual activity on this site.

People linked to EO from the ESPN boards?

It was probably from that one day growth movement.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Sadly, that was my first college basketball game. I usually watch all the games on TV, so I was unaware of the chant. I thought it was amusing of Sanders at first cause I thought maybe he was pissed and wanted to "vent" some frustration by screwing with the crowd, but then we he started smiling and everyone in the stands began laughing as if he were one of them, it became ridiculous. It was like he was more interested in making the crowd laugh and trying to make new friends.

Someone send this to GDF.

This is why I posted get Bob Knight 4 years ago or Nolan Richardson.

No player would even think of pulling that shit on any team, high school or college if the Head Coach wasn't a absolute fucking

:clownshoes :clownshoes :clownshoes :clownshoes :clownshoes :clownshoes :clownshoes :clownshoes :clownshoes :clownshoes :clownshoes :clownshoes :clownshoes :clownshoes :clownshoes :clownshoes

:74 :74 :74 :74 :tre :tre
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum