Brady Heslip

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Brady Heslip

Postby Eagledom on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:59 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:The kid Derosiers from around here and headed to Wake gets the Wake fans all giggly. And he is terrible.

You probably wouldn't call him "terrible" if he picked BC. Just sayin' :shrug

I called him terrible when BC was still recruiting him. He's a poor man's Nate Doornekamp, without the jump shot.

Does that make Southern a homeless man's Nate Doornekamp - also without a jump shot?

Southern is one of those big recruits you insist on Al getting. But yes.

funny that you are now backing off your "southern is great" stance. I guess you'll take either side of the argument if it helps your point.

Southern is clearly a disappointment. But I also note that he is back in the starting lineup and that shit short lineup that you all jacked off to for 2 non conference wins completely fucked BC during the conference schedule. All I have ever said is that he has to play, he rebounds, and he plays decent defense. All of which is true.

A. I never wanted a small lineup - I wanted A to give some of his minutes to Dunn. Which he has.
B. He is a TERRIBLE rebounder for a big guy.
C. Before he played "awesome" defense...now its "decent"...nice backtracking.

Fuckdick. I said he plays awesome defense on his man, which he did again today. He is mediocre at help side defense. He is decent overall.

You fucking win every argument that no one is having with you.

and you change every argument after you have lost
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby BeanKlanKid on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:11 pm

I like Heslip.
BeanKlanKid
n00b

Postby GlorytoBC on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:20 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:The kid Derosiers from around here and headed to Wake gets the Wake fans all giggly. And he is terrible.

this has more to do with his delicious wang than his basketballedness...

in other news, wake fans think every recruit is the next tim duncan. they have not been since... tim duncan

I disagree...Wake fans have always had a bigger hard-on for Randolph Childress for what he did in the 1995 ACC Tournament, which was the probably the greatest individual performance in the long, prestigious history of the ACC Tournament.
GlorytoBC
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:53 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:

You probably wouldn't call him "terrible" if he picked BC. Just sayin' :shrug

I called him terrible when BC was still recruiting him. He's a poor man's Nate Doornekamp, without the jump shot.

Does that make Southern a homeless man's Nate Doornekamp - also without a jump shot?

Southern is one of those big recruits you insist on Al getting. But yes.

funny that you are now backing off your "southern is great" stance. I guess you'll take either side of the argument if it helps your point.

Southern is clearly a disappointment. But I also note that he is back in the starting lineup and that shit short lineup that you all jacked off to for 2 non conference wins completely fucked BC during the conference schedule. All I have ever said is that he has to play, he rebounds, and he plays decent defense. All of which is true.

A. I never wanted a small lineup - I wanted A to give some of his minutes to Dunn. Which he has.
B. He is a TERRIBLE rebounder for a big guy.
C. Before he played "awesome" defense...now its "decent"...nice backtracking.

Fuckdick. I said he plays awesome defense on his man, which he did again today. He is mediocre at help side defense. He is decent overall.

You fucking win every argument that no one is having with you.

and you change every argument after you have lost

Actually, you usually just change what you are reading.

Ballgame writes: Josh Southern is pretty terrible on offense and too slow to play decent help side defense, but he covers post players well in the paint.

OJ reads: You think Southern is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one1!11!!!!!!11OOL
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Conte Forum