South Carolina and Michigan...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: South Carolina and Michigan...

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:14 pm

cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
ATLeagle {l Wrote}:I am saying it now: if this team gets its act together and wins 9 regular season ACC games they will run through the ACCT and win the conference.

The team is talented enough to do that if they get their act together. Hopefully this is the start of something like that.

Whatever fire they lit under Sanders in the first half last night needs to be permanently placed there. He looked like the guy they need for the first 25-30 minutes, playing hard on D, passing, getting steals, and taking it strong to the bucket. I don't mind him taking a few threes if he goes to the rack twice for every three he shoots. His shooting will come around as he builds confidence.

And it is time for Reggie to start and finish. Still makes me nervous with the handles, but he is the guy now.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCDF22 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:29 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
ATLeagle {l Wrote}:I am saying it now: if this team gets its act together and wins 9 regular season ACC games they will run through the ACCT and win the conference.

The team is talented enough to do that if they get their act together. Hopefully this is the start of something like that.

Whatever fire they lit under Sanders in the first half last night needs to be permanently placed there. He looked like the guy they need for the first 25-30 minutes, playing hard on D, passing, getting steals, and taking it strong to the bucket. I don't mind him taking a few threes if he goes to the rack twice for every three he shoots. His shooting will come around as he builds confidence.

And it is time for Reggie to start and finish. Still makes me nervous with the handles, but he is the guy now.

Rakim played some great D in stretches. His long arms can really bother a ballhandler. Couple times he simply picked the guys pocket. Also liked him posting up. Needs to do that more. The more I watch though, the more I think he's still hurting. No explosiveness or lift right now
BCDF22
Carney Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:29 pm

I believe SC was missing two of their better players against BC, right? At least that is what Ted Sarandis said after that game.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Art Vandelay on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:50 am

They were missing Dominique Archie, their leading rebounder and 2nd in scoring as well as Mike Holmes, who also in the top three or four on the team in scoring and rebounding.
Art Vandelay
McGuinn Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum