Duke

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Duke

Postby auggiebc on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:38 am

any thoughts?

can BC hold scheyer under 30 points?

any chance BC has learned how to shoot in the past 3 days?

if cameron indoor fought lane stadium, who would win?
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Re: Duke

Postby bignick33 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:44 am

auggiebc {l Wrote}:if cameron indoor fought lane stadium, who would win?

Cameron, because their students aren't nerds.

I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby cvilleagle on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:19 pm

We aren't beating Duke.

Anyways...what's going on? Why aren't they taking Heslip with them?

http://twitter.com/bradyheslip4
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:48 pm

auggiebc {l Wrote}:
can BC hold scheyer under 30 points?

Yes. Yes they can.

pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:52 pm

cvilleagle {l Wrote}:We aren't beating Duke.

"time to get better" sounds like he's either hurt or they're not entertaining the idea of playing him at all (get better in that case meaning practice at the college level).
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby BCMcG on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:57 pm

He already went to Clemson so it's probably not hoops related. Orientation maybe?
BCMcG
McGuinn Hall

Postby auggiebc on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:10 pm

he's next recent tweet: "rattling news that i cant travel with my family to cameron indoor stadium"
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Postby Shredder on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:00 pm

In both of last year's games, Trapani and Roche were the big men in the lineup that worked well against Duke. I think our guys can score if they go inside. What bothers me most is that Duke tends to shoot well beyond the arc and our team is terrible at defending the perimeter (seriously, I can't be the only one who thinks that our team gives up way too many open threes; I mentioned it last year and again this year in that just a few passes always result in an open three). I can see BC pulling this game out although hope is slim given the mess that was Clemson. Who knows, maybe Sanders turns it on.
Shredder
McGuinn Hall

Postby shockdoct on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:11 pm

I am really going to miss the Duke fans coming over to call us THUGS this year. :boxer
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:22 pm

BC loses 85-62, gets frustrated and I see a brawl between Duke players and BC players.

Coach Rat -----and never backupped the Lacrosse Coach when he needed to------, asks Swofuckford to kick BC out of the conference and suspend our whole team.

The ACC knows Duke started the fight, but hates us northern scum and Swofuckford makes our dancing fool AD GDF sends him some canolis as tribute and and a apology and then BIG JIM srill tried to kick us a
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:28 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:BC loses 85-62, gets frustrated and I see a brawl between Duke players and BC players.

Coach Rat -----and never backup the Lacrosse Coach when he needed to------, asks Swofuckford to kick BC out of the conference and suspend our whole team.

The ACC knows Duke started the fight, but hates us northern scum and Swofuckford makes our dancing fool AD GDF sends him some canolis as tribute and and a apology and then BIG JIM srill tried to kick us a

Boy, you are right. A lot of "analysis" went into this post.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby cvilleagle on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:44 pm

This one tonight is going to get ugly-er. Oh god. I am so sick of this team.

:suicide :whiteflag :bag :titanic :81
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Tonight should show for sure whether they have any fight or pride (not Hofstra) left.

And the survey says...

pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:BC loses 85-62, gets frustrated and I see a brawl between Duke players and BC players.

Coach Rat -----and never backup the Lacrosse Coach when he needed to------, asks Swofuckford to kick BC out of the conference and suspend our whole team.

Boy, you are right. A lot of "analysis" went into this post.

Do you realize living in your Mama's basement and being angry that BC rejected your application and sucking strange cocks and follwoing my every thread like a twisted sick perverted little 74 is a horrible life for a young man?

Get a girlfriend!

Chase a chubby!

Fuck a blowup doll after Mom says lights out!

Help yourself OJ before its too late and we have a OJ Suicide Thread Watch and all 500 posters here all yell...

JUMP YOU COCKSUCKER!!!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Wednesday Night.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:19 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Wednesday Night.

Yes. Long day in the coal mines.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby auggiebc on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:20 pm

I agree with TRE. And also 74 to an extent. It will be tense. This team is at a tipping point and will come out fired up to play this game. (if they don't come out fired up to play at Duke after a blowout loss to Clemson then Al as officially lost this team).
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:26 pm

auggiebc {l Wrote}:I agree with TRE. And also 74 to an extent. It will be tense. This team is at a tipping point and will come out fired up to play this game. (if they don't come out fired up to play at Duke after a blowout loss to Clemson then Al as officially lost this team).

This team would have to care for it to be tense. They don't.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby auggiebc on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:26 pm

I enjoyed this. And alot of it is more true than most people probably realize.

74, you should post this on the duke board to spread some good will.
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Better Question: Why does Brady Heslip have a Twitter page? On the plus side of things, he took over 1,000 shots today, at least the kid works hard.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:03 pm

cvilleagle {l Wrote}:This one tonight is going to get ugly-er. Oh god. I am so sick of this team.

We're going to get the shit kicked out of us tomorrow night. Perfect storm here, we're taking a team who doesn't give 100% effort with no leader and who likes to argue with each other on the court into Cameron Indoor. We also have a team who can't play man-to-man defense at all versus a team who spreads you out and drives to the basket. Lastly, we have a terrible offensive team who can't make a shot against one of the best 5 defensive teams in the country. And lastly, the US Olympic Coach against Al Skinner.

Beatdown. :whiteflag Agreed Cville, I absolutely hate watching this team.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby dixieagle on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:30 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
cvilleagle {l Wrote}:This one tonight is going to get ugly-er. Oh god. I am so sick of this team.

We're going to get the shit kicked out of us tomorrow night. Perfect storm here, we're taking a team who doesn't give 100% effort with no leader and who likes to argue with each other on the court into Cameron Indoor. We also have a team who can't play man-to-man defense at all versus a team who spreads you out and drives to the basket. Lastly, we have a terrible offensive team who can't make a shot against one of the best 5 defensive teams in the country. And lastly, the US Olympic Coach against Al Skinner.

I know things have reached a low point when I see that a BC game is on ESPN and become horribly depressed. It's not going to be pretty, I'm afraid. BC teams in the past have risen to the occasion, but I can't imagine that happening with this bunch. :bag
dixieagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 pm

dixieagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

I know things have reached a low point when I see that a BC game is on ESPN and become horribly depressed. It's not going to be pretty, I'm afraid. BC teams in the past have risen to the occasion, but I can't imagine that happening with this bunch. :bag

I usually get so excited when BC plays on National TV against a Duke or UNC. Tonight, my reaction was "O Crap we're going to get embarrassed on national TV".
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BC '00 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:36 pm

dixieagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Please tell me the announcing team is Mike Patrick and Dick Vitale... :suicide :suicide :suicide :suicide If they are, I don't think I can watch, even with the tv muted. The thought of what they are mumbling with Rat Boy's stubby chubby shoved in their mouths is too much to bear.
BC '00
Cushing Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:38 pm

BC '00 {l Wrote}:
dixieagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Please tell me the announcing team is Mike Patrick and Dick Vitale... :suicide :suicide :suicide :suicide If they are, I don't think I can watch, even with the tv muted. The thought of what they are mumbling with Rat Boy's stubby chubby shoved in their mouths is too much to bear.

Bob Knight is doing the color. I think Rece Davis is play-by-play, but I'm not positive on that.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby BC '00 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:44 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
BC '00 {l Wrote}:
dixieagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Bob Knight is doing the color. I think Rece Davis is play-by-play, but I'm not positive on that.

I watched the Cuse-Memphis game and thought Bobby did a pretty good job as a color man. Actually analyzing strategy and criticizing mistakes, calling out players for less-noticed good plays...the type of thing an intelligent fan wants to hear, as opposed to saying a game is over in the first half or openly fellating a certain Durham private school. Maybe ESPN got the message that people hated watching Dook when Dickie called the game?
BC '00
Cushing Hall

Return to Conte Forum