Who would you rather have at center?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Who would you rather have at center?

Postby branchinator on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:51 am

Josh Southern or Snooki?

At first, I thought I'd go with Southern since he's about 2 feet taller than she is but then I started thinking about it. Neither person has any offensive moves, rebounding skills, or shotblocking skills. Snooki has already proven that she can get underneath opponents' skin, kind of like a 4'10 guidette Dennis Rodman, so my vote goes to Snooki.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Re: Who would you rather have at center?

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 am

I'm casting my vote for Courtney Dunn, but that's not going to happen. Dunn could block some shots and give us some rebounds, something we're going to need on Saturday before Trevor Booker goes for about 30 points and 20 rebounds against Trapani & co. We basically have to go zone against Clemson, because we can't cover Booker in the post with Trapani giving away 4 inches, a lot of pounds and a lot of talent.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby bcbcbcbcbc4444 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:02 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:Josh Southern or Snooki?

At first, I thought I'd go with Southern since he's about 2 feet taller than she is but then I started thinking about it. Neither person has any offensive moves, rebounding skills, or shotblocking skills. Snooki has already proven that she can get underneath opponents' skin, kind of like a 4'10 guidette Dennis Rodman, so my vote goes to Snooki.

She would definitely be able to draw some technical fouls but unfortunately shed also have plenty of her own.
bcbcbcbcbc4444
Carney Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:04 pm

bcbcbcbcbc4444 {l Wrote}:

She would definitely be able to draw some technical fouls but unfortunately shed also have plenty of her own.

And cry when no one passed her the ball.

I bet she'd be willing to double or triple team some of the opponents, though.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:10 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
bcbcbcbcbc4444 {l Wrote}:

And cry when no one passed her the ball.

I bet she'd be willing to double or triple team some of the opponents, though.

only the orange ripped juicehead

That narrows it down.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Return to Conte Forum