Atlanta's post

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Atlanta's post

Postby Eagledom on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:54 pm

what a pussy post on the blog. If this were Spaz and the football team Atlanta would be crying for Jags, but not one iota of blame to skinner on the fag blog.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Re: Atlanta's post

Postby HustlinOwl on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:55 pm

:popcorn
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Mods, please move this thread to the basketball board.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:00 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:Mods, please move this thread to the basketball board.

atlanta doesn't post on the hoops board - I'd like to see his response.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Then PM him.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Next time post up the blog so people can make a call, respond, agree, disagree or analyze!

New year, same results

I was traveling today, but had the satellite radio feed of the game. We are lucky I didn't run off the road. Losing to Maine or Harvard or a bad St. Joe's team this year could be written off if BC had only lost to one of them during the season. Losing to all three puts BC in a serious hole. The most frustrating part of this debacle is this team is seriously underachieving. Games like South Carolina or Miami show what this team is capable of. They have enough talent to beat anyone in the ACC. But who knows if they will. I count on Al to pull things together, but I am fearful that this season could fall apart once ACC play begins.

The real problem
People like to talk about effort or emotion or being ready, but Maine loss captured the biggest problem -- they are impatient.

We were facing Maine, playing a 2-3 zone and we put up 28 3s!!! Smart, patient Skinner teams would kill 2-3 zones with the flex. These guys don't pass enough, don't move enough and are too quick to settle for bad shots. 28 3-point attempts! Against Maine! Because of the bad shots, we only went to the line 8 times. If BC has as many assist as turnovers, you know the guys are not playing smart.

The cause

I don't have my finger on the cause of our problem. It is not talent. I don't think it is emotion either. I think it is the guys don't know their roles or have a comfort level on how to get points in the offense. Sanders and Trapani need to play closer to the basket. Jackson needs to defer more of the ball handling to Paris while he moves around. I think Raji knows what he needs to do -- play better.

It is also on Skinner and his staff to fix things quickly. Letting guys "play through it" is not working. Get back to basics. Get control of the scheme every possession. Emphasize pass, pass, pass.

Where do we go from here?

I have no idea. There is time and talent here. But can this team rattle off 10 ACC wins? It doesn't look like it. But I never write off Skinner. His track record has earned our patience.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:44 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Next time post up the blog so people can make a call, respond, agree, disagree or analyze!

New year, same results

I was traveling today, but had the satellite radio feed of the game. We are lucky I didn't run off the road. Losing to Maine or Harvard or a bad St. Joe's team this year could be written off if BC had only lost to one of them during the season. Losing to all three puts BC in a serious hole. The most frustrating part of this debacle is this team is seriously underachieving. Games like South Carolina or Miami show what this team is capable of. They have enough talent to beat anyone in the ACC. But who knows if they will. I count on Al to pull things together, but I am fearful that this season could fall apart once ACC play begins.

The real problem
People like to talk about effort or emotion or being ready, but Maine loss captured the biggest problem -- they are impatient.

We were facing Maine, playing a 2-3 zone and we put up 28 3s!!! Smart, patient Skinner teams would kill 2-3 zones with the flex. These guys don't pass enough, don't move enough and are too quick to settle for bad shots. 28 3-point attempts! Against Maine! Because of the bad shots, we only went to the line 8 times. If BC has as many assist as turnovers, you know the guys are not playing smart.

The cause

I don't have my finger on the cause of our problem. It is not talent. I don't think it is emotion either. I think it is the guys don't know their roles or have a comfort level on how to get points in the offense. Sanders and Trapani need to play closer to the basket. Jackson needs to defer more of the ball handling to Paris while he moves around. I think Raji knows what he needs to do -- play better.

It is also on Skinner and his staff to fix things quickly. Letting guys "play through it" is not working. Get back to basics. Get control of the scheme every possession. Emphasize pass, pass, pass.

Where do we go from here?

I have no idea. There is time and talent here. But can this team rattle off 10 ACC wins? It doesn't look like it. But I never write off Skinner. His track record has earned our patience.

you can go to the blog yourself you fat piece of shit.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby bceagles24 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:45 pm

You do realize that he had to go to the blog to post that right? How about from now on you think before you post.
bceagles24
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:47 pm

i still say the fundamental core issue is the flex and the kids hate it and wanna run and play and for the flex to work you need smart big men with skills and Bc has NONE.

The Flex like the Spazoo cushion breeds and leads to passivity and reactive play and takes the assertivness and go get-em sports arrogance and attitude you need to be great and succeed.

Ergo, these kids wanna run and dunk like Jackson and maybe are giving Al Skinner the big Fuck You and Your Stupid outdated flex since we ain't Craig Smith and Jared Dudley and we don't have a Center back there to protect our defensive deficiences.

This is the laziest team on defense in Boston College history.

Maybe the team should be forced to press and wear themselves out and use 9-10 guys and go up temp and Sarandis said that Bc played right into the slpw deliberate hands of Maine.

Al Skinner is a joke. GDF should blast him and make it public.

BC shoulda ran that slow set offense and zone team into the ground.

If BC plays like this all year and misses the Tournament, I would fire Al,

GDF will give Al one more season though since GDF is a asshole and can't see a major slide in a progarm if it crawled up his ass and died.

When does the lazy barcolounger's contract run out?

His team just won't play or hustle for Al --last year too!---so what makes you think next's years will and since Al has had 3 years to teach them some defense and he can't or won't or doesn't want to?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Eagledom is an immature, juvenile deliquent baby maker like Adam James and a miserable loser and cocksucking 74 74 racist and needs to be removed from this site.

Enjoy!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby tallsy on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:11 am

"Calling out" is a pox of our time.

ATL's blog is only his opinion, giving us insight to BC sports. He owes us nothing more than that. Do I always agree with ATL's opinion? No. However, this is a silly attempt to gain "cred" by criticizing somone with a larger "web presence" than one's own.
tallsy
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:23 am

tallsy {l Wrote}:"Calling out" is a pox of our time.

ATL's blog is only his opinion, giving us insight to BC sports. He owes us nothing more than that. Do I always agree with ATL's opinion? No. However, this is a silly attempt to gain "cred" by criticizing somone with a larger "web presence" than one's own.

I am nobody like I posted here many times before.

Look at the fabulous PR, presence, class, dignity, information, reports, content and all else that Atlanta Eagle has provided for Boston College or better than the "Yawkey Yokels"!!!!!!!!!!!

That is why I call him KOSS --King of Southern Sports!! Atlanta is magnificient.

Atlanta Eagle is a somebody of high character, ethics and reputation.

Eagledom is an diseased minor insect gant compared to a website blogger and Champion like Atlanta Eagle.

Eagledom is a twisted corn kernel in the giant shits of farm animals.

Enjoy!
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Gag Radar on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:55 am

Mods (if you still exist), please move this thread to the KKK board.
Gag Radar
n00b

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:06 am

bceagles24 {l Wrote}:You do realize that he had to go to the blog to post that right? How about from now on you think before you post.

He doesn't think and like the old Insiders, baby maker is way, way, way more of a despicable nuisance and now really detracts from this new great site with no content, just 4th grade insults.

Atlanta, dedicated, loyal BC GUY, who has done so much for my alma mater and the guy was driving and listening on the satellite!!!!! and provided superb analysis on BC's no patience and the impact of this loss.....and Eagledumb, this insolent 74 74 calls our Atlanta names?

That's enough. That is enough forever.

Send him to the shed and block his ISP and keep it dark and I mean forever, and let this asshole post on the Insiders with the ZMAnPussy from UVA.

Eagledumb had scores of second chances and still refuses to behave and was never a BC Guy and will never be a BC Guy, and is only here to bother BC guys.

Atlanta is due a apology and here is mine for not exterminating this diseased weasel earlier.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby EaglesTalon on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:13 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:

ATL should add a feature to his blog that allows readers to comment on his posts. That would be terrific.
EaglesTalon
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:04 am

EaglesTalon {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

ATL should add a feature to his blog that allows readers to comment on his posts. That would be terrific.

Talon, that would be impossible. Bots, perverts, Eagledoms, you would need 24/7 staff like NORAD?

Limited membership, but even taht gets into arguments...wow..

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby RyanBC on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:23 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:i still say the fundamental core issue is the flex and the kids hate it and wanna run and play and for the flex to work you need smart big men with skills and Bc has NONE.

The Flex like the Spazoo cushion breeds and leads to passivity and reactive play and takes the assertivness and go get-em sports arrogance and attitude you need to be great and succeed.

Ergo, these kids wanna run and dunk like Jackson and maybe are giving Al Skinner the big Fuck You and Your Stupid outdated flex since we ain't Craig Smith and Jared Dudley and we don't have a Center back there to protect our defensive deficiences.

Maybe the team should be forced to press and wear themselves out and use 9-10 guys and go up temp and Sarandis said that Bc played right into the slpw deliberate hands of Maine.

GDF will give Al one more season though since GDF is a asshole and can't see a major slide in a progarm if it crawled up his ass and died.

His team just won't play or hustle for Al --last year too!---so what makes you think next's years will and since Al has had 3 years to teach them some defense and he can't or won't or doesn't want to?

They are fucking lazy on offense too. Hell, they are fucking lazy and have bad body language walking to the fucking huddle for a timeout. It's embarrassing.

I don't want Skinner fired, but I'm pissed.
RyanBC
Carney Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:25 pm

RyanBC {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:i still say the fundamental core issue is the flex and the kids hate it and wanna run and play and for the flex to work you need smart big men with skills and Bc has NONE.

They are fucking lazy on offense too. Hell, they are fucking lazy and have bad body language walking to the fucking huddle for a timeout. It's embarrassing.

I don't want Skinner fired, but I'm pissed.

Reggie's body language is good. Everyone else plays like they're stoned.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Regal-

They are fucking lazy on offense too. Hell, they are fucking lazy and have bad body language walking to the fucking huddle for a timeout. It's embarrassing. I don't want Skinner fired, but I'm pissed.

Reading your post and knowing I wanted Al removed 2 years ago and I have been on Skinner's lazy recruiting ass case for 4+ years, it just seems that Al has had enough and BC needs a change.

Re-read your post and your conclusion.

I respect you RBC...but....

Pay him off..force him to retire...and bring in some young, high energy person aged 30-100.

Bob Knight recruited all over Texas and America and realized one thing...the best talent goes to Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma and Lubbock is a shithole.

We need talent. We are in Boston. We are a superb location, dynamic capital city????

Talent reigns supreme and we need Football and Basketball talent like Rettig level!!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:what a pussy post on the blog. If this were Spaz and the football team Atlanta would be crying for Jags, but not one iota of blame to skinner on the fag blog.

Maybe he is just smart enough to understand the difference between basketball and football. He's a nice guy, I am sure he would explain it to you.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby ATLeagle on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Dom/OJ:

Thanks for the feedback. Your reading comprehension is as sound as your great analysis. If you read what I wrote, I said the team is in a serious hole, it is not a talent issue and it is on Al and staff to fix it. I also said the letting the guys play through it is not working this year. You can leave your comments any time on the blog. I welcome the criticism.

I am a huge Skinner apologist and he's earned it. I have never called for any BC coach to be fired. (Go read the archives.) However, if you equate a regular season hoops WTF loss with with regular season football loss, you are missing the big picture. If Skinner cannot get this team corrected by ACC play, I will certainly call him on it.

If you don't like what I write, there are plenty of other things to read.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:08 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:Dom/OJ:

Thanks for the feedback. Your reading comprehension is as sound as your great analysis. If you read what I wrote, I said the team is in a serious hole, it is not a talent issue and it is on Al and staff to fix it. I also said the letting the guys play through it is not working this year. You can leave your comments any time on the blog. I welcome the criticism.

I am a huge Skinner apologist and he's earned it. I have never called for any BC coach to be fired. (Go read the archives.) However, if you equate a regular season hoops WTF loss with with regular season football loss, you are missing the big picture. If Skinner cannot get this team corrected by ACC play, I will certainly call him on it.

Bingo. On all counts.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby RyanBC on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:21 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
ATLeagle {l Wrote}:Dom/OJ:

Bingo. On all counts.

except he forgot to say Go, Die.
RyanBC
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:56 pm

KOSS= Classy loyal BC GUY!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Return to Conte Forum