I'm Emberassed

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

I'm Emberassed

Postby MoMoneyBC on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:47 pm

How does this happen? All of my friends who are fans of other teams are laughing at me. How does a team lose at home to Maine? Any team, not just BC. Yet BC pulls it off. What the fuck is happening? Already 5 losses before the conference schedule. Only way this team makes the tournament is if they beat Duke and UNC again this year while going 11-5 in conference. This is an emberassment. Football team goes 8-5 and the Basketball team is 9-5. I need to go see some :skank and :seanwilliams to get my mind off this.
MoMoneyBC
Carney Hall

Re: I'm Emberassed

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Gene "THE ULTIMATUM" DeFilippo.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby bosa90 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:24 pm

MoMoneyBC {l Wrote}:How does this happen? All of my friends who are fans of other teams are laughing at me. How does a team lose at home to Maine? Any team, not just BC. Yet BC pulls it off. What the fuck is happening? Already 5 losses before the conference schedule. Only way this team makes the tournament is if they beat Duke and UNC again this year while going 11-5 in conference. This is an emberassment. Football team goes 8-5 and the Basketball team is 9-5. I need to go see some :skank and :seanwilliams to get my mind off this.

:seanwilliams is embarrassed. I'm whiteassed, but I don't start threads about that.

:dildodog
bosa90
McGuinn Hall

Postby RyanBC on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:31 pm

bosa90 {l Wrote}:
MoMoneyBC {l Wrote}:How does this happen? All of my friends who are fans of other teams are laughing at me. How does a team lose at home to Maine? Any team, not just BC. Yet BC pulls it off. What the fuck is happening? Already 5 losses before the conference schedule. Only way this team makes the tournament is if they beat Duke and UNC again this year while going 11-5 in conference. This is an emberassment. Football team goes 8-5 and the Basketball team is 9-5. I need to go see some :skank and :seanwilliams to get my mind off this.

:seanwilliams is embarrassed. I'm whiteassed, but I don't start threads about that.

:dildodog

LOL that is so good what a post. :seanwilliams
RyanBC
Carney Hall

Postby RyanBC on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:33 pm

and i don't like to be a spelling freak, but i am embarrassed about the spelling in the title of this thread on a BC board. I could see it on a Yukon board.
RyanBC
Carney Hall

Return to Conte Forum