BC UMass

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BC UMass

Postby claver2010 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Rakim big 3 followed by Raji layup BC up 11.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby RyanBC on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:54 pm

gurley just elbowed rejax raji was fucking fouled
RyanBC
Carney Hall

Postby ryrob on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:54 pm

No one on BC is getting any defensive rebounds. How is UMass just controlling the glass like this?
ryrob
Merkert Hall

Postby Eagledom on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:57 pm

ryrob {l Wrote}:No one on BC is getting any defensive rebounds. How is UMass just controlling the glass like this?

dunn should be in. is he hurt?
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby doteagle on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:58 pm

huge game for bc if you live in Boston

The mini men live to beat BC
doteagle
n00b

Postby RyanBC on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:02 pm

we win and we are BC
RyanBC
Carney Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:03 pm

BC wins by 12, 79-67 :screamyeagle :screamyeagle

D tightened up and they were able to hit some big 3s and very important hitting FTs throughout the end. They kept the small lineup in for a while.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:06 pm

One Christmas present we all were hoping for, a week without OJ!
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:07 pm

HEY OJ baby maker?

Did you get that e-mail bitch??

You either learn to behave or every post I will bury you.

Understand kid?

I am printing this on the board so all will know.

Behave or face the consequences.

You little fucking baby maker.

What's the matter, can't take the cock outta your mouth and type at the same time?

Every fucking post you make, I will be there until you behave you brat fucking baby maker.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Eagledom on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:12 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:HEY OJ baby maker?

Understand kid?

What's the matter, can't take the cock outta your mouth and type at the same time?

Every fucking post you make, I will be there until you behave you brat fucking baby maker.

good win. It was UMASS, but at this point, any win is a good one.

Hey 74 - do you work for the postal service? You really are insane. You might want to just put me on ignore, because your obsessive posts and PMs to me aren't gonna do shit.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:15 pm

OJ - must you always caveat every single win by this team? Why are you such a coward? Please stop pretending to be a BC fan.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Understand kid?

What's the matter, can't take the cock outta your mouth and type at the same time?Homos like to live dangerously after minor setbacks in life.

Racist 74 like OJ, its just sad.

I wonder when OJ blows that long line of 74 outside his favorite bathroom stall if he cuts a mouth hole in his KKK Hood?

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Oh, and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every post you make until the end of time or you learn how to behave there baby maker!

Now go suck some cock!

Hey 74 - do you work for the postal service? You really are insane. You might want to just put me on ignore, because your obsessive posts and PMs to me aren't gonna do shit.

Yes, I work for the post office and every post you make until you learn to behave since you are no BC GUY, or fan, you will get this attached, until you die of aids, or choke on too much cum.

Homos like OJ to live dangerously after minor setbacks in life.

I wonder when OJ blows that long line of 74 outside his favorite bathroom stall if he cuts a mouth hole in his KKK Hood?

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Every post you make until the end of time or you learn how to behave there baby maker!

Now go suck some cock!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:19 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:OJ - must you always caveat every single win by this team? Why are you such a coward? Please stop pretending to be a BC fan.

Here is a little saying for our brat baby maker, he didn't even go to BC.Homos like to live dangerously after minor setbacks in life.

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Now go suck some cock!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Eagledom on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:20 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Understand kid?

What's the matter, can't take the cock outta your mouth and type at the same time?Homos like to live dangerously after minor setbacks in life.

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Now go suck some cock!

Yes, I work for the post office and every post you make until you learn to behave since you are no BC GUY, or fan, you will get this attached, until you die of aids, or choke on too much cum.

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Now go suck some cock!

the best part about this is that its coming from a guy who is almost 60 years old. Do you ever step back and think about that? A 60 year old guy acting like he is 12. You must be so proud. Show your kids what you do on the computer...I'm sure they would be proud of their dad.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Understand kid?

What's the matter, can't take the cock outta your mouth and type at the same time? Homos like to live dangerously after minor setbacks in life.

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Now go suck some cock!

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Now go suck some cock!

the best part about this is that its coming from a guy who is almost 60 years old. Do you ever step back and think about that? A 60 year old guy acting like he is 12. You must be so proud. Show your kids what you do on the computer...I'm sure they would be proud of their dad.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY ALMA MATER.

YOU WERE AN IMMATURE MISERABLE, ARROGANT DESPICABLE RACIST baby maker ON THE INSIDERS AND I DECIDED THAT THIS IS A NEW SITE AND IF YOU STILL CAN'T BEHAVE AND ACT LIKE A BC GUY, SINCE YOU ARE NOT EVEN A ALUM, THAT IF YOU POST HERE AND CAN'T BEHAVE, YOU HAVE TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES UNTIL SOMEONE CORRECTS YOUR BEHAVIOR?

THIS IS JUST THE CORRECTION PHASE AND YOUR BEHAVIOR HAS CONSEQUENCES NOW.

THE RULES HAVE CHANGED SINCE WE LEFT.

I DON'T MAKE THE RULES, BUT I DECIDED YOU ARE A ASSHOLE MENACE AND A PRICK AND TOO STUPID TO BREATHE.

SO LIKE A SPOILED BRAT HAVE MADE YOUR CHOICE. I HAVE MADE MINE.

YOU POST HERE , YOU BEHVAE,

YOU DON'T AND YOU GET THIS.

SIMPLE.

What's the matter, can't take the cock outta your mouth and type at the same time? Homos like to live dangerously after minor setbacks in life.

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Now go suck some cock!

EVERY FUCKING POST YOU MAKE OJCUNTBOY

ENJOY!

!
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Eagledom on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:33 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Understand kid?

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Now go suck some cock!

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Now go suck some cock!

YOU WERE AN IMMATURE MISERABLE, ARROGANT DESPICABLE RACIST baby maker ON THE INSIDERS AND I DECIDED THAT THIS IS A NEW SITE AND IF YOU STILL CAN'T BEHAVE AND ACT LIKE A BC GUY, SINCE YOU ARE NOT EVEN A ALUM, THAT IF YOU POST HERE AND CAN'T BEHAVE, YOU HAVE TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES UNTIL SOMEONE CORRECTS YOUR BEHAVIOR?

I DON'T MAKE THE RULES, BUT I DECIDED YOU ARE A ASSHOLE MENACE AND A PRICK AND TOO STUPID TO BREATHE.

SO LIKE A SPOLIED BRAT HAVE MADE YOUR CHOICE. I HAVE MADE MINE.

SIMPLE.

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Now go suck some cock!

ENJOY!

!

and you are stupid enough to think these posts will have any effect on me whatsoever? Its actually just the opposite. Its high comedy for me to watch your old fat ass get all riled up.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:38 pm

[b]You skated on the old site and the moderators felt sorry for you since you have an ankle bracelet from the state mental hospital, but my wife and I bought a 14 clip Glock for Christmas and I doubt your Mommy will come down to the cellar and give you that special "Greyhound Bus Country Pass!" gift certificate to come to Fort Worth so I can riddle you twisted 74 ass, so as I promised,

You get this until you learn one simple fact, behavior like yours has consequences from me until you are disciplined or disappear??

Here you go AIDS BOY!

HEY OJ baby maker?

Understand kid?

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Now go suck some cock!

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Now go suck some cock!

SIMPLE.

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Now go suck some cock!

ENJOY!
[/b]

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby auggiebc on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:42 pm

intersting rotation tonight. I wasn't suprised to see Southern on the bench to start the game.....Al obviously wanted to go small against UMass and defend the parimeter. I think the interesting "statement" came when Southern was the last substitution to come off the bench. (Ravenel and Elmore were the first 2 to sub in).

Teddy Sirandis asked about this in his post game interview with Mo Cassara (not specifically about Southern, but about the interesting rotation with Elmore and Ravenel coming in first). Mo's answer was interesting.....he said the coaching staff is trying to stress defense and and those two guys have been playing well on defense.
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:45 pm

[quote="auggiebc"]intersting rotation tonight. I wasn't suprised to see Southern on the bench to start the game.....Al obviously wanted to go small against UMass and defend the parimeter. I think the interesting "statement" came when Southern was the last substitution to come off the bench. (Ravenel and Elmore were the first 2 to sub in).

Teddy Sirandis asked about this in his post game interview with Mo Cassara (not specifically about Southern, but about the interesting rotation with Elmore and Ravenel coming in first). Mo's answer was interesting.....he said the coaching staff is trying to stress defense and and those two guys have been playing well on defense.[/quote]

AUGGIE --- HOPE!!!

Defense...maybe we cna start pressing and trapping too!!

Get some easy bunnies off the defensive pressure.

Maybe Luke K. can play power forward? :lol:

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby EagleDave on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:03 pm

I'm not generally a big Al Skinner guy, but got to give him some props for the game tonight. They were reasonably effective against the 3/4 trap and got 3 baskets from their inbounding (yes, read that again)!

Anytime you can send those fucking mouth breathers from Amherst home with their tail between their legs is a good day.
Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:21 pm

Dear 74 & OJ,
While having your :slapfight please don't quote each other, we know who you are posting in reference to.

Merry Christmas (Not Happy Holidays),
BC Guy
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:26 pm

EagleDave {l Wrote}:I'm not generally a big Al Skinner guy, but got to give him some props for the game tonight. They were reasonably effective against the 3/4 trap and got 3 baskets from their inbounding (yes, read that again)!

Anytime you can send those fucking mouth breathers from Amherst home with their tail between their legs is a good day.

UMassholes are one small step ahead of the Jersey Shore guidos. They are miserable and I really wish we wouldn't play them in basketball or football. I dread this home game every other year. I would say the fan split was about 55/45 in favor of BC, but the UMass fans were obviously louder.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:52 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Dear 74 & OJ,
While having your :slapfight please don't quote each other, we know who you are posting in reference to.

Merry Christmas (Not Happy Holidays),
BC Guy

Sorry, since no one was able to control his mouth and behavior on the other site, I elected myself since he directs his faggorty towards me most of the time.

I shall attach the long post every time until he either behaves or is exterminated.

Two sites now, at least 70!!!! or more posters depsise this scum sucking rat 74 OJCUNTBOY and no one does anything with him Salzano, Illinios Eagle and the rest of the polluted diseased 74.

Insiders was ruined and now in a few short months we need to exterminate some here , or force them to behave.

The minute you let 74, poofers, cocksuckers, losers like OJCUNTBOY, ILLINIOS, SALZANO creep into a spectacular site, then you get a site covered in shit.

If you can't take care of business in disciplining some posters and their behavior after witnessing this shit for 7 years, then I will. My actions will do no good, but at least I have the balls to make them understand every post or comment will be met with vile speech and comments until the situation is resolved.

This is not to say you are not going to, but I can understand giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

I say the time for a 74 electronic lynching has come.

You do what you want, I made my decision.

Look at the record of people these morons have pissed off and their content.

Enough said.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby RyanBC on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:17 pm

not trying to rile anyone up but what is the fight about?

i casually read EI and had about 2 or 300 posts ... now read this site and like some of it.

can i get a short version of the 'root cause' of the fight?

curious more than anything.

Ryan BC '96
RyanBC
Carney Hall

Postby Shredder on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:20 am

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
EagleDave {l Wrote}:I'm not generally a big Al Skinner guy, but got to give him some props for the game tonight. They were reasonably effective against the 3/4 trap and got 3 baskets from their inbounding (yes, read that again)!

UMassholes are one small step ahead of the Jersey Shore guidos. They are miserable and I really wish we wouldn't play them in basketball or football. I dread this home game every other year. I would say the fan split was about 55/45 in favor of BC, but the UMass fans were obviously louder.

A lot of that was UMass fans having the seats behind the basket near the BC bench. Athletics should do a better job in selling those tickets so they don't fall into the opposition's hands. At times I thought I was at the Mullins Center. We can rip on our student fans all we want but their absence is noticeable in these winter break games. With so many students still from New England, I'd think the school could do well with a student break deal.
Shredder
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:02 am

Good win. Rakim contributed in this one and he's starting to get in rhythm again.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Hunta518 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:16 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Understand kid?

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Now go suck some cock!

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Now go suck some cock!

SIMPLE.

Just sayin as all!

HI OJCUNTBOY!

Now go suck some cock!

ENJOY!

!

and you are stupid enough to think these posts will have any effect on me whatsoever? Its actually just the opposite. Its high comedy for me to watch your old fat ass get all riled up.

wait so which one is BCALUM2000 and which one is IAYF?
Hunta518
Campion Hall

Postby BCLou on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:09 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Sorry, since no one was able to control his mouth and behavior on the other site, I elected myself since he directs his faggorty towards me most of the time.

I shall attach the long post every time until he either behaves or is exterminated.

If you can't take care of business in disciplining some posters and their behavior after witnessing this shit for 7 years, then I will. My actions will do no good, but at least I have the balls to make them understand every post or comment will be met with vile speech and comments until the situation is resolved.

I'm sure I'm not alone in expressing my deepest appreciation for your efforts to keep this board free of 74, cocksuckery, anal sexery and all other forms of bathhouse diseasery. I'm confident you'll do this without resorting to hateful speech which I know you despise.

You are the embodiment of the Christmas spirit of good will to all.
BCLou
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:40 am

UMass fans are the Neaderthals of the Commonwealth.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:13 pm

ryrob {l Wrote}:No one on BC is getting any defensive rebounds. How is UMass just controlling the glass like this?

EH HEM. Because of the fucking short lineup. I have no problem with it against UMass. But quit bitching about rebounding when Raji is trying to play 4 and Trapani 5. You all asked for that shit.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum