BC UMass

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BC UMass

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:16 pm

BCLou {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Sorry, since no one was able to control his mouth and behavior on the other site, I elected myself since he directs his 74 towards me most of the time.

I shall attach the long post every time until he either behaves or is exterminated.

If you can't take care of business in disciplining some posters and their behavior after witnessing this shit for 7 years, then I will. My actions will do no good, but at least I have the balls to make them understand every post or comment will be met with vile speech and comments until the situation is resolved.

I'm sure I'm not alone in expressing my deepest appreciation for your efforts to keep this board free of 74, cocksuckery, anal sexery and all other forms of bathhouse diseasery. I'm confident you'll do this without resorting to hateful speech which I know you despise.

You are the embodiment of the Christmas spirit of good will to all.

I am the Ghost of Christmas Past.

BC brought this 74 upon itself with Sheryl Swoopes, the GLBTQA's, the halloween joke, the Homohumpathon Dance crapola, the New Center not dedicated to Christ and all the new scores of group acronyms for deviate, perverted, unnatural sodomite behavior and all the other radical homosexual lifestyles and agendas these new sodomite whores rain down upon BC.

The BC administration does nothing, so ergo, since BC and its administrations fagola lackies and faculty have usurped the Pope B16 and teachings and scriptures of Christ and the Church, and are teaching at BC that homosexual acts and behavior are now not sinful, with its GLBTQA support and other actions--- [BC is considering a Lesbian and Homsexual studies Chair]--74 has alerted our small readership that this is bullshit.

I am the Ghost of Christmas Present.

Alerting the young and the old to stay away from sexual sodomite deviates and unchristian lifestyles.

I am the Ghost of Christmas Future.

With my great vision and humble genius for America and BC, which does not include 35 million illegals or more paying no taxes and getting free health care, and tons of public free services and the homosexuals who can't control their degenerate and disgusting rampant filthy behavior getting more research $$$ than heart disease,[b] or worse ALZHEIMERS
, I am instructing and enlightening all on the way and the truth and the light of Jesus Christ and His teachings.

My speech was never hateful only factual.

JUST THE PLAIN FACTS LIKE ABOVE?

If the truth hurts, then go back and post on the Insiders?[/b]

Jingle Balls.

As always....ENJOY!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCLou on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:48 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:

You yourself admitted your speech was vile and for you hatred is a fact. You're a despicable excuse for a human being...all 5-foot-6 of you.

As for the topic at hand last night was a good win for BC. You have to like the way they distributed and took care of the ball but I was surprised Dunn didn't get any minutes. Kellogg is a clone of his mentor Calipari right down to the ridiculous Pat Riley hair but if I'm a UMass fan I'm hoping his ethics are a cut above coach Cal's.
BCLou
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:59 pm

BCLou {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:

You yourself admitted your speech was vile and for you hatred is a fact. ONLY FOR ASSHOLES! You're a despicable excuse for a human being...all 5-foot-6 1/8th of you.

Thanks, bye now.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCLou on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Yesterday it was 5-foot-6 1/4 but that's what happens when you're so thoroughly ground down by your wife's thumb that a message board is your only outlet.

On the plus side you'll be invisible in a year or so at this rate.
BCLou
Carney Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum