Syracuse and BC Basketball This Year

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Syracuse and BC Basketball This Year

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:03 pm

The Cuse was killed by graduation, 3 key players.

BC lost a dribbler and a gunner.

Syracuse is like Boise State only colder and stupider.

Boston is cool...

Syracuse's dome is like a Costco warehouse only uglier.

We have Conte and the Garden if we ever could fire Aloof and recruit.

The Cuse has adapted to the great recruits and changed styles and look at the great Coach Jim Boeheim.

BC has not adapted and had no great recruits --or recruits, like WTF????---- and we still have the flex and our can't fucking inbounds unless its the 4th timeout and an assistant draws up the set.

I like Al.

Al wears nice clothes.

Call me flexible!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: Syracuse and BC Basketball This Year

Postby commavegarage on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:16 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:Guys i am rrsy for comnig and causing problems, however i ahd a reason but now i feel dumb.. so ear me out then say what you want. Ok a BC fan came onto the 'cUSE site after slection seundayy saying this and that and obviously that was very inappropriate after what had jsut happened, then a BC fan went onto the tgown site i read talking smakc, at that point i was tihknig dman im still mad aobut what this fan said on slection sunday.... then i was on cuconn site and read moree and got mad and ecided i'd let everyone no some facts, whoch i did and the thing is i aculttaly respect your program but was just mad over baiscally this 1 single fan who had thnigs to say on sunday selctionn and thats why i came here and ummm said some garbage nonesnee. well really anyting i said i likely do not even mean, first of all I RESPECT AL SKINNER and tink he does a magnificent job or that whoever does your recruitng does one lhel of a bjo because lets be honest you dnt walys get the most highly touted plaeyrs but have been winning, so someone is doing a great job. and thats bacially it i was taking out my frustareions w// 1 fan on all oyu guys nad i know this fan posts here but ofrget his name,so sorry. and time for bed b4 i fall overrrr. srry again felllas.

Serious exalt.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Return to Conte Forum