Here's my thoughts

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Here's my thoughts

Postby RegalBCeagle on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:19 am

OJDom's death will be a great day for humanity, but even with that said, I am done with Al.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:43 am

UMass will be a road game. The few students who show up will be on break, Lord knows the whalepants are handsitters, & UMass' fans tend to be a little more rowdy (read: wasted).
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby HustlinOwl on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:12 pm

I watched your game(or most of it)

1) Amazing lack of effort for a high level D1 team in a power conference. It was shocking.

2) It's hard to beat a team that shot as well as RI did. A lot of teams will shoot that well if you don't a least attempt to get a hand in their face.

3) I would put this loss on the players, the coach and the thousands of empty seats in the arena. It looked and felt like a Boise State basketball game(that's not a compliment)
Shaven, not furred.
HustlinOwl
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:42 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:No idea why Dunn didn't play. Al said he had 8. Everyone assumed Ravenel and Elmore were out. I suspected Roche and Dunn. Ravenel and Roche played the most of those 4 tonight, but Elmore got some minutes. I was surprised not to see Dunn. FIRE AL!

It is clearly because Southern is so awesome.

Southern actually played well tonight and was aggressive. 0-for-Trapani was a much bigger disappointment tonight.

Kind of like watching Tampa Bay Bucs fans say, "but there's really some progress being made out there"

But there actually kinda is progress with TB...

You're starting to sound like TW. Between the Bucs and BC this has been an awful day.

That KSU QB they drafted was just drafted based on potential. Based on "Well he's big, can move, and has an arm. lets throw money at him." (much like jamarcus russell who is among the biggest busts in NFL history) But however, he has looked good and he has looked bad. But it's his rookie year so that's normal. The good is more telling in a rookie year to see than the bad though.

Would you care to address our awful WRs, TE's who are completed douches and the defense who couldn't stop a High School offense?

RB and OL are strong spots. Sabby Piscatelli is in the running with LaRon Landry for worst player in NFL History.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BC923 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:57 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:No idea why Dunn didn't play. Al said he had 8. Everyone assumed Ravenel and Elmore were out. I suspected Roche and Dunn. Ravenel and Roche played the most of those 4 tonight, but Elmore got some minutes. I was surprised not to see Dunn. FIRE AL!

Southern actually played well tonight and was aggressive. 0-for-Trapani was a much bigger disappointment tonight.

Kind of like watching Tampa Bay Bucs fans say, "but there's really some progress being made out there"

You're starting to sound like TW. Between the Bucs and BC this has been an awful day.

That KSU QB they drafted was just drafted based on potential. Based on "Well he's big, can move, and has an arm. lets throw money at him." (much like jamarcus russell who is among the biggest busts in NFL history) But however, he has looked good and he has looked bad. But it's his rookie year so that's normal. The good is more telling in a rookie year to see than the bad though.

Would you care to address our awful WRs, TE's who are completed douches and the defense who couldn't stop a High School offense?

RB and OL are strong spots. Sabby Piscatelli is in the running with LaRon Landry for worst player in NFL History.

JAGS!
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:25 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Umm... Most teams with good Offensive Lines and Running Backs are playoff teams. But I suppose I've given the Tampa Bay defense toomuch credit.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Supahfan12 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:50 pm

yeah it was. douche :bag
@WarrenLent
bestdaysat.blogspot.com
Supahfan12
Carney Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:05 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Umm... Most teams with good Offensive Lines and Running Backs are playoff teams. But I suppose I've given the Tampa Bay defense toomuch credit.

Take BC's pass rush and combine it with NCST's LB core and then FSU's secondary. It's not a pretty picture in Tampa Bay. We're pretty much playing so we can draft Suh in the 1st Round.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:24 pm

Mods please delete the irrelevant football team discussion.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:14 am

has anyone considered the implications of a big 10 expansion...
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum