Fire Al threads

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Fire Al threads

Postby Hunta518 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Whats the over under on how many "Fire Al threads" there will be after the end of this game?
Hunta518
Campion Hall

Re: Fire Al threads

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:45 pm

Hunta518 {l Wrote}:Whats the over under on how many "Fire Al threads" there will be after the end of this game?

An annoying number, that's for sure.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DuchesneEast on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:57 pm

I won't start one but may join in if this crap keeps up. I am waiting for the uri is actually a good team thread.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:09 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:I won't start one but may join in if this crap keeps up. I am waiting for the uri is actually a good team thread.

Didn't you hear? All teams BC plays are terrible. BC should never lose.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Eagledom on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:14 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:I won't start one but may join in if this crap keeps up. I am waiting for the uri is actually a good team thread.

no - i think its BC shouldn't lose 4 of its first 10.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Logitano on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:21 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Kind of surprised BC is losing since Al is a "Great" head coach and according to you Sanders is the greatest player we have ever had. The basketball merrymen, I heart you guys! :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:22 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

no - i think its BC shouldn't lose 4 of its first 10.

No I don't think BC should lose to St. Joeseph's, Harvard or Rhode Island. Jesus if you thought Harvard was good URI is a fucking lock for the Final Four.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:26 pm

You clowns make Red Sox fans look optimistic. I enjoy your pathetic approach, and encourage it. It makes me laugh.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Logitano on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:28 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:You clowns make Red Sox fans look optimistic. I enjoy your pathetic approach, and encourage it. It makes me laugh.

Do you think if Al gets rid of Dana Bible and hires a real assistant coach that...wait am I getting stuff mixed up? I laugh when you try to talk about a sport that you know dick about. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:30 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:You clowns make Red Sox fans look optimistic. I enjoy your pathetic approach, and encourage it. It makes me laugh.

I want to know what connection you have to BC Basketball? DId you play on the team or something? Because that would at least explain the crap you spew on this board.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:

Do you think if Al gets rid of Dana Bible and hires a real assistant coach that...wait am I getting stuff mixed up? I laugh when you try to talk about a sport that you know dick about. :ace

The idiots on here calling for a firing telling me that I don't know anything about basketball. I take that as the supreme compliment.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Eagledom on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Don't you all understand? We should be optimistic after losses to St Joes, Harvard, UNI, and URI in the 1st 10 games of the season. These are powerhouses we are talking about. And we have SANDERS back. We would have lost by EVEN MORE if it weren't for BC's best player ever coming back.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Logitano on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:39 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

The idiots on here calling for a firing telling me that I don't know anything about basketball. I take that as the supreme compliment.

Your crying that BC only lost to Harvard because Sanders was not playing makes me feel 100% confident in my assessment of your knowledge of basketball. I want you and all of the other Al merrymen/apologists to GDIAF! :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby EagleNYC on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

Your crying that BC only lost to Harvard because Sanders was not playing makes me feel 100% confident in my assessment of your knowledge of basketball. I want you and all of the other Al merrymen/apologists to GDIAF! :ace

Agreed. This is Al's worst coaching performance since he took the helm, albeit 10 games.
EagleNYC
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

Got it. Harvard is URI. Same school. Just trying to get my facts straight.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Eagledom on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:52 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

no. they both suck. and we lost to both of them even though BC's best ever athlete in the history of the school played in one of them.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

no. they both suck. and we lost to both of them even though BC's best ever athlete in the history of the school played in one of them.

Got it, they all suck. BC should never lose.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles25 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:01 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

You are so stubborn.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:06 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

You are so stubborn.

I am stubborn? There are group of people on here that think a bad stretch or dumb coaching means automatic firing. I'd like to talk about what BC is doing wrong, both the players and the coaches, but that automatically leads to a stupid fucking fire Al discussion. It gets boring.

I'd like to talk about Jackson not being aggressive in breaking the press, or Al never using fouls to lengthen the game, or the weird rotations that always seem to fuck things up. But if you mention one of those, the pathetic Fire Al people come out.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Eagledom on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:08 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

You are so stubborn.

I am stubborn? There are group of people on here that think a bad stretch or dumb coaching means automatic firing. I'd like to talk about what BC is doing wrong, both the players and the coaches, but that automatically leads to a stupid fucking fire Al discussion. It gets boring.

I'd like to talk about Jackson not being aggressive in breaking the press, or Al never using fouls to lengthen the game, or the weird rotations that always seem to fuck things up. But if you mention one of those, the pathetic Fire Al people come out.

14 years. 14.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:09 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

You are so stubborn.

A bad stretch is one thing. But a bad stretch at home to URI and Harvard is not good. Especially after they beat previously undefeated Miami on the same court. Don't get me wrong. I am not calling for Al's head. But if this continues, 99% of peopel will and guess who that loyal 1% will be? Stubborn 'ol you.
Last edited by BCEagles25 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

You are so stubborn.

14 years. 14.

And some of BC's best years ever.

Shit, we should return to all of those coaches that took BC to the Final Four.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:11 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

You are so stubborn.

A bad stretch is one thing. But a bad stretch at home to URI and Harvard is not good. Especially after they beat previously undefeated Miami on the same court.

A bad stretch is not good. Exactly. That's why it is bad.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Eagledom on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:11 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

You are so stubborn.

14 years. 14.

yes, becasue a history of crappy hoops means all you should aspire for is medicrity. remind me again who bc;s winningnest football coach is. we should bring him back.
Last edited by Eagledom on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:12 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

You are so stubborn.

A bad stretch is one thing. But a bad stretch at home to URI and Harvard is not good. Especially after they beat previously undefeated Miami on the same court.

A bad stretch is not good. Exactly. That's why it is bad.

You are missing my point in it's entirety.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

You are so stubborn.

14 years. 14.

yes, becasue a history of crappy hoops means all you should aspire for is medicrity. remind me again who bc;s winningnest football coach is. we should bring him back.

Jags. And yes, we should.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby h2o on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:30 pm

Al needs a trip to Eastern Coat for a wardrobe makeover. That will get him out of this funk.
h2o
Campion Hall

To TWB and Eagledom

Postby pick6pedro on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:57 pm

THis shit is getting very old.

pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby Logitano on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:35 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

You are so stubborn.

If you have not figured out that Al is not making any of these changes by now stubborn is not the word I would use to describe you. Al is not getting fired and he is not going to make any real changes to improve the program. The rest is all bullshit. It is the same as the "I like TOB but if he could only fire Dana." Al's team have never been able to handle the press, they go complete retard at the end of close games, the flex is pretty much worthless, they quit about 4 or 5 times a season during a game (although according to the Globe article last year Al does not know his teams quit) and are unable to pull off the upset but can be upset in the postseason. Did I miss anything? Hey per you Al is a great coach and Sanders is the best player BC has ever had. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Logi, not questioning it but do you have the Globe article on link -would be a good read.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Next