Cheerleaders

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Cheerleaders

Postby tailgater94 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:43 pm

Went to my first game of the season today... the cheerleader quality has been improving steadily over the years but this year is really a breakout... Lots of talent out there. Thought it needed its own thread. :skank :pepper2 :skank
tailgater94
Carney Hall

Re: Cheerleaders

Postby pick6pedro on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:50 pm

tailgater94 {l Wrote}:Went to my first game of the season today... the cheerleader quality has been improving steadily over the years but this year is really a breakout... Lots of talent out there. Thought it needed its own thread. :skank :pepper2 :skank

Careful - some of the more sensitive posters will claim you're calling the past cheerleaders ugly and are part of the He Man Woman Haters Club.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:18 pm

IMO the best one wasn't there today either.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Chicken Patties on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:48 pm

tailgater94 {l Wrote}:Went to my first game of the season today... the cheerleader quality has been improving steadily over the years but this year is really a breakout... Lots of talent out there. Thought it needed its own thread. :skank :pepper2 :skank

one of the chicks on the dance team, or jv squad or whatever the hell the 12 chicks who stand in a line and do nothing are called was pretty hot as well. Definitely an improvement from the days of Amber.
Chicken Patties
Carney Hall

Postby Supahfan12 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:54 pm

when you say the best one i think you mean the one that went to my high school. yeah that one. :whammy
@WarrenLent
bestdaysat.blogspot.com
Supahfan12
Carney Hall

Postby IWentToBC09 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Supahfan12 {l Wrote}:when you say the best one i think you mean the one that went to my high school. yeah that one. :whammy

Was she the 12 year old? That girl actually made me feel sick, she looked so young.
IWentToBC09
n00b

Postby DrJackRyan on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:54 pm

The Pom-Pom club or Dance team or whatever they are called are hotter than the regular cheeleaders.

The cheerleaders are hot in that girl next door kind of look.

The Pom Pomers are hot in that slut next door kind of look - the tights plus the half-shirts? I approve.
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Postby Supahfan12 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:16 pm

IWentToBC09 {l Wrote}:
Supahfan12 {l Wrote}:when you say the best one i think you mean the one that went to my high school. yeah that one. :whammy

Was she the 12 year old? That girl actually made me feel sick, she looked so young.

she does look extremely young.. but shes a freshman at BC
@WarrenLent
bestdaysat.blogspot.com
Supahfan12
Carney Hall

Postby IWentToBC09 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Supahfan12 {l Wrote}:
IWentToBC09 {l Wrote}:

Oh, wow, I cannot believe that I guessed that right. You know what, good for her for making the team as a frosh. I'm just going to avoid looking at her until I don't feel like a pedo.
IWentToBC09
n00b

Postby claver2010 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Supahfan12 {l Wrote}:
IWentToBC09 {l Wrote}:

Not that one my friend.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:53 pm

IWentToBC09 {l Wrote}:
Supahfan12 {l Wrote}:
IWentToBC09 {l Wrote}:

Oh, wow, I cannot believe that I guessed that right. You know what, good for her for making the team as a frosh. I'm just going to avoid looking at her until I don't feel like a pedo.

Time's up...you can through look your binoculars again. :shock:
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby Supahfan12 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:04 pm

oh nevermind talking im about a football one
@WarrenLent
bestdaysat.blogspot.com
Supahfan12
Carney Hall

Postby IWentToBC09 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:41 am

Supahfan12 {l Wrote}:oh nevermind talking im about a football one

Yeah, Im too cheap to be able to see the cheerleaders. They stuck the graduating class up in the nosebleeds for the most part, but they gave us tickets close to student price. I don't go to the games to ogle the cheerteam (if so, i wouldn't have gone to BC) but this basketball cheerleader really stood out in a very unflattering way.
IWentToBC09
n00b

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:30 am

I am re-enrolling at BC.

I need to drop 30 pounds and add 30 pounds of gold to my portfolio.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:57 am

Those dance team girls that come out at halftime or whatever are hot. They used chairs once in one of the routines. And I mean USED chairs, it was not family friendly.

There was also this athletic supporter (i.e. male cheerleader) last year who every game would drop the girl he was throwing up in the air. You could see her getting steadily more and more pissed over the course of the game.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby IWentToBC09 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:36 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:Those dance team girls that come out at halftime or whatever are hot. They used chairs once in one of the routines. And I mean USED chairs, it was not family friendly.

One of my friends was on that dance team. She told us that they nearly were never allowed to perform again after that stunt, and the person that was supposed to review there dances before the games, almost got fired.
IWentToBC09
n00b

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:00 pm

IWentToBC09 {l Wrote}:
BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:Those dance team girls that come out at halftime or whatever are hot. They used chairs once in one of the routines. And I mean USED chairs, it was not family friendly.

One of my friends was on that dance team. She told us that they nearly were never allowed to perform again after that stunt, and the person that was supposed to review there dances before the games, almost got fired.

It was worth it. I was lucky enough to catch that performance. Was Elizabeth Berkley the choreographer by the way? Damnit, now I've stepped into dirty old man town! (or did I never leave?)
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby apbc12 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:35 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
IWentToBC09 {l Wrote}:

and that is why the routines all look like this now

They could at least have the decency to learn this one.

The original does not seem to be available on teh youtubes because copyright lawyers stink
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Return to Conte Forum