Tom Crean hates Indiana Students

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Tom Crean hates Indiana Students

Postby EaglesTalon on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:16 pm

EaglesTalon
McGuinn Hall

Re: Tom Crean hates Indiana Students

Postby dixieagle on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:48 pm

I like this quote from Crean: "We have to find a way to be obnoxious without being vulgar because we are too good for that." Words to live by.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/ ... land_N.htm

My daughter and SIL both graduated from IU; great basketball atmosphere, though sadly not as successful recently as in years past.
dixieagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:00 pm

Yup, Indiana has always been above vulgarities:

pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby apbc12 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:08 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Yup, Indiana has always been above vulgarities:

You my friend have invoked the wrath of 74.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:36 am

I wanted Bob Knight to replace Al Skinner.

I think Al has some deficiencies as a Head Coach in big pressure games and NCAA Tourney games.

Villanova was it for me---- after the Milwaukee game where a BC Player Clank Marshall mouthed off after a fast BC start and ignited that team which showed no class and no coaching brains---and then we blew a 17 point lead by going turtle and not running them out of the building and then the inbounds defense, still a sore subject.

Al also does not travel and recruit well no matter how many people defend him.

Our team has been a perennial donut team and someone here actually defended the human statue Nate Doornkoofus here last week, after the UW-Milwaukee slow oaf went 7-7 on him.

Al Skinner is who he is and he does not recruit well or scour the universe for big men. his lines about recruiting are excuses.

If after 4 years Dunn and Southern are the best you can do after the previous donut years, then you are a failure, or softer, we here at BC should do much better!

S*** W******** was who he was and even he was not given enough minutes early to develop or turned loose as a force, albeit he was a stupid druggie arrogant scumbag.

No, there is something missing here at BC in the upper Coaching ranks and it will never change.

Bob Knight has 3 titles and never one NCAA recruiting or telephone calling card scandal and he taught at Indiana and gave millions for a library and had high graduation rates!

Al Skinner has zero Final Fours.

I have posted the Records of Performance of TOB, JAGS and Spaz. That is what counts --LEADERSHIP results not bullshit graduation percentages and that weak ass PR card when mostly everybody can graduate in 5 years or at BC in 4??

Please cease with that crap!!

I call crap on our two biggest money making programs and their coaching leadership from GDF who fucked up the football is cash king program.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:23 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:I wanted Bob Knight to replace Al Skinner.

I think Al has some deficiencies as a Head Coach in big pressure games and NCAA Tourney games.

Villanova was it for me---- after the Milwaukee game where a BC Player Clank Marshall mouthed off after a fast BC start and ignited that team which showed no class and no coaching brains---and then we blew a 17 point lead by going turtle and not running them out of the building and then the inbounds defense, still a sore subject.

Al also does not travel and recruit well no matter how many people defend him.

Our team has been a perennial donut team and someone here actually defended the human statue Nate Doornkoofus here last week, after the UW-Milwaukee slow oaf went 7-7 on him.

Al Skinner is who he is and he does not recruit well or scour the universe for big men. his lines about recruiting are excuses.

If after 4 years Dunn and Southern are the best you can do after the previous donut years, then you are a failure, or softer, we here at BC should do much better!

S*** W******** was who he was and even he was not given enough minutes early to develop or turned loose as a force, albeit he was a stupid druggie arrogant scumbag.

No, there is something missing here at BC in the upper Coaching ranks and it will never change.

Bob Knight has 3 titles and never one NCAA recruiting or telephone calling card scandal and he taught at Indiana and gave millions for a library and had high graduation rates!

Al Skinner has zero Final Fours.

I have posted the Records of Performance of TOB, JAGS and Spaz. That is what counts --LEADERSHIP results not bullshit graduation percentages and that weak ass PR card when mostly everybody can graduate in 5 years or at BC in 4??

Please cease with that crap!!

I call crap on our two biggest money making programs and their coaching leadership from GDF who fucked up the football is cash king program.

pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Return to Conte Forum