Boston College @ Michigan Game-Thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Boston College @ Michigan Game-Thread

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:32 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Good win tonight, gives us 2 good road wins, especially without Sanders. Al coached a really good game tonight actually, good in-bounds plays (never thought I'd say that), intelligent substituions and that play to break the 1-3-1 zone at the beginning of the game that we ran to perfection essentially took them out of the zone and let us run the flex. Also, Skinner opening 2-3 zone was smart, threw Michigan's whole game plan off.

Al, you'll fuck it up later in the season and I'm going to annihlate you on this board, but good work tonight.

You are slowly becoming a fucktard as well, keep it up.

Because your analysis on this board is ESPN worthy. Asshole

I love the respeck :popcorn
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:44 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Good win tonight, gives us 2 good road wins, especially without Sanders. Al coached a really good game tonight actually, good in-bounds plays (never thought I'd say that), intelligent substituions and that play to break the 1-3-1 zone at the beginning of the game that we ran to perfection essentially took them out of the zone and let us run the flex. Also, Skinner opening 2-3 zone was smart, threw Michigan's whole game plan off.

Al, you'll fuck it up later in the season and I'm going to annihlate you on this board, but good work tonight.

Yeah, "Al, you'll fuck it up later..." is really groundbreaking analysis. The only thing I analyzed was how stupid you are.

You stated on another thread that you knew they would lose because Al can't coach against a 1-3-1 zone and guess what? They won. The guy is a good coach despite your "expert" opinion.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:59 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

Yeah, "Al, you'll fuck it up later..." is really groundbreaking analysis. The only thing I analyzed was how stupid you are.

You stated on another thread that you knew they would lose because Al can't coach against a 1-3-1 zone and guess what? They won. The guy is a good coach despite your "expert" opinion.

Cue the "Michigan is highly overrated, PC sucks and Al still sucks" response.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

And again I admitted there that I was wrong. Al did a good job last night, one of the best coached games he's put together that I can remember.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:17 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
dixieagle {l Wrote}:Make the damn free throw!!!

Raji is shooting 30% from the line through 6 games now. :puke

Heard from a source that Corey hasn't been practicing because of a groin injury. Apparently he can't bend at all to shoot free throws. It's amazing he's out there at all.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum