Dudley Coaching

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Dudley Coaching

Postby Eagledom on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:58 am

Interesting tidbit on Atlanta's blog about Dudley wanting to do some sort of internship with Calhoun or Izzo to learn a little about college coaching...wonder why he doesn't mention Al. I get the feeling they aren't the best of buddies.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Re: Dudley Coaching

Postby BCMcG on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:13 am

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Dudley has a pretty good idea of how Al Skinner runs a basketball program. Why would he return to do an internship after being there for four years? What more is he going to learn?

When I went to grad school, I could have returned to BC. I've been there already, though. Why not try something new? It doesn't mean I have any ill will towards BC.

BCMcG
McGuinn Hall

Postby Eagledom on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:20 am

BCMcG {l Wrote}:I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Dudley has a pretty good idea of how Al Skinner runs a basketball program. Why would he return to do an internship after being there for four years? What more is he going to learn?

When I went to grad school, I could have returned to BC. I've been there already, though. Why not try something new? It doesn't mean I have any ill will towards BC.

I remember a quote a while back where Dudley said he didn't have much "contact" with Al when he was at BC...that he didn't talk to him much.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:28 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
BCMcG {l Wrote}:I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Dudley has a pretty good idea of how Al Skinner runs a basketball program. Why would he return to do an internship after being there for four years? What more is he going to learn?

I remember a quote a while back where Dudley said he didn't have much "contact" with Al when he was at BC...that he didn't talk to him much.

OJ - you really are a fucktard. Please go away and die. I recall that article and you are taking that line out of context. Throughout the whole article he was positive about Skinner and his relationship with his coach. Your schtick is getting very old and tiresome.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby EaglesTalon on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:33 am

I thought Eagledom repeatedly denied that he posted as OJ.

Which means that he decided that he didn't like being pigeonholed as a dick and wanted a fresh start. So he took that fresh start and allowed himself to get pigeonholed as a dick.

good job!
EaglesTalon
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:40 pm

Him misremembering that quote and starting the same argument over again from when he was OJ is fucking hilarious.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby EaglesTalon on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:48 pm

the only reason why OJ would ever create a new username and deny using being OJ is if he felt like nobody would ever take him seriously unless he started over. So he tries to get a fresh start with a new username and immediately becomes a poster that nobody takes seriously.
EaglesTalon
McGuinn Hall

Postby thezman10 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:54 pm

I would like to confirm that this is OJ. Thanks for taking him off my hands. At least you losers did one thing to help.
thezman10
n00b

Postby apbc12 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:29 pm

EaglesTalon {l Wrote}:the only reason why OJ would ever create a new username and deny using being OJ is if he felt like nobody would ever take him seriously unless he started over. So he tries to get a fresh start with a new username and immediately becomes a poster that nobody takes seriously.

All of this, plus I signed up as OJ1969 to make a joke at one point but never ended up using the profile. But yes, his continuing effort to hide is ridiculously funny.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby bcsouth on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:39 pm

either way, I would cringe at seeing Duds sitting on the UCONN bench next to calhoun whenever that may be. You know that Calhoun would love for one of Bc's best players ever to be assocaited with Uconn. Cant let this happen.
bcsouth
n00b

Postby 1981Eagle on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:51 pm

When would he do this internship? Last I checked he is still with the Suns.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:28 pm

EaglesTalon {l Wrote}:the only reason why OJ would ever create a new username and deny using being OJ is if he felt like nobody would ever take him seriously unless he started over. So he tries to get a fresh start with a new username and immediately becomes a poster that nobody takes seriously.

When oh when can we field a team of 12 white guys again to make OJ happy!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby apbc12 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:28 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
When oh when can we field a team of 12 white guys again to make OJ happy!

Just wait 'til Skinner retires and we hire Coach Franklin. Then he'll really lose it.

apbc12
Higgins Hall

Return to Conte Forum