Breaking Pressure

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Breaking Pressure

Postby Chilltown on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:26 pm

In this early run of disappointments (who knew an already bad defense could regress so much?) I must point to one big positive from the Providence game: BC did a very good job breaking the Friars' full court pressure. After seeing this team struggle mightily against teams like Clemson and Georgia Tech (although we squeaked out wins over GaTech) the past 2 years, it was refreshing to see us finally breaking pressure and getting some easy buckets.
Chilltown
n00b

Re: Breaking Pressure

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Baby steps to Lake Winnipesaukee...
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Re: Breaking Pressure

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Chilltown {l Wrote}:In this early run of disappointments (who knew an already bad defense could regress so much?) I must point to one big positive from the Providence game: BC did a very good job breaking the Friars' full court pressure. After seeing this team struggle mightily against teams like Clemson and Georgia Tech (although we squeaked out wins over GaTech) the past 2 years, it was refreshing to see us finally breaking pressure and getting some easy buckets.

The size and athleticism of Provdence isn't quite what GT and Clemson provided last season. If we can break the pressure against Michigan and then in the ACC, then I'll be impressed.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Return to Conte Forum