Game 2- Holy Cross

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Game 2- Holy Cross

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:43 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:Didn’t Steve __nahue lose to Holy Cross his second year?

By 20+ in Worcester yes

We won’t score against athletic teams. But, defense and fast breaks works well in these warm-up games… which is a welcome change from the nailbiters of pretty much all previous seasons. I think it also gives a glimpse as to what Grant wants for the program in the future when he’s remade the roster. As I posted, it is a system that can work at a school like BC. Another observation, in this system, 3-point shooting is an after-thought.

No one really cares about BC hoop or your opinion.

And yet… here you are in the Crib quoting my posts.

Just checked to see if BC hoop won, noticed this. Yeah you!

Why would you check “to see if BC hoop won” if you don’t “really care about BC hoop”? Do you go to NagsHockeyRuption to see how chicks with sticks did in their last game? Do you follow that up being the most prolific poster in game threads to make sure everyone knows you really, truly, forever don’t pay attention. Very convincing.

Did we beat Fairfield tonight? I'll check the other thread. Packers game was terrible.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Conte Forum