Do Not Fire Jim Christian Now

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Do Not Fire Jim Christian Now

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:49 pm

I am not making an argument either way. I would like a thread to aggregate the arguments in favor of keeping Jim Christian, seeing as we have a thread for the alternative argument. Let the debate begin.
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Re: Do Not Fire Jim Christian Now

Postby Onyx Blackman on Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:38 pm

If we don't learn to appreciate Jim Christian, I'm sure there are a dozen or so third-tier Rust Belt universities who would be thrilled to have him.
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby Tom Dooder on Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:56 pm

I'll stand out on that ledge and note that BC has played the hardest schedule in the nation so far. The team does have talent and needs a few more games acclimating Karnik in and hopefully get Scott back (assuming that rumor about an ACL tear is bunk).

Give Christian through Notre Dame on January 16. That's 7 more games.
Tom Dooder
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:14 pm

Tom Dooder {l Wrote}:I'll stand out on that ledge and note that BC has played the hardest schedule in the nation so far. The team does have talent and needs a few more games acclimating Karnik in and hopefully get Scott back (assuming that rumor about an ACL tear is bunk).

If I have to watch this dude sleepwalk through 7 more games, I’ll sell my TV just in case I’m tempted to watch when I know I shouldn’t. That and we’re going to have a trillion transfers out next year. We have a fairly young core of talent, but that can be pissed away with enough negligence

Also - I had not heard that rumor. Uh oh, Hawkins pt 2
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Tom Dooder on Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:22 pm

Tom Dooder {l Wrote}:I'll stand out on that ledge and note that BC has played the hardest schedule in the nation so far. The team does have talent and needs a few more games acclimating Karnik in and hopefully get Scott back (assuming that rumor about an ACL tear is bunk).

OK, I was way way wrong but Kraft should have done this a month ago.
Tom Dooder
Carney Hall

Return to Conte Forum