Fire Jim Christian Now

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Fire Jim Christian Now

Postby HJS on Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:08 pm

Let Spinelli finish out the season. There is no reason to perpetuate the inevitable. Incompetence by Bates led to his hiring... stupidity by Jarmond led to his extension... Kraft should take the opportunity mid-season to prove to the alums (he can’t meet) and an evaporated fan base that he is not a comparable fool.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Re: Fire Jim Christian Now

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:11 pm

Exactly. Spinelli might not be the guy, but we sure know it aint Jim. What a fucking disgrace. This is nowhere near the worst team in the ACC but if he finishes the season, that’s where they’ll end up. Please, mercy flush
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:14 pm

On the football board, games like this are called "life lessons" and considered valuable to the formation of resilient young men.
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:15 pm

He should have been canned after the Minn game. If he was an honorable man, he would resign today.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby Logitano on Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:53 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:He should have been canned after the Minn game. If he was an honorable man, he would resign today.

He has 1 year left on his contract, no chance he leaves any money on the table. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:17 pm

BC doesn’t do mid season firings, but an exception should be made. This team flat out quit
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BC923 on Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:19 pm

I think I’d be happiest if Kraft announced that we were opting out of the rest of the season and I didn’t have to think about this team again
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:31 pm

Not only should they let Jim go, he should not be permitted to say goodbye to the team. The scholarship players need to be made aware, this behavior is not tolerated. Kraft needs to meet the team in the locker room, inform them that Jim is gone, tell them that their schollies are in jeopardy, and set an example to send a message.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:54 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Not only should they let Jim go, he should not be permitted to say goodbye to the team. The scholarship players need to be made aware, this behavior is not tolerated. Kraft needs to meet the team in the locker room, inform them that Jim is gone, tell them that their schollies are in jeopardy, and set an example to send a message.

As great as this sounds, we all know BC doesn’t operate this way.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Logitano on Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:14 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Not only should they let Jim go, he should not be permitted to say goodbye to the team. The scholarship players need to be made aware, this behavior is not tolerated. Kraft needs to meet the team in the locker room, inform them that Jim is gone, tell them that their schollies are in jeopardy, and set an example to send a message.

As great as this sounds, we all know BC doesn’t operate this way.

No school operates this way.

Is this your first interaction with the man they call retardo? :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:21 pm

Demoralized BC team and assistant coaches, stumble into the locker room at the end of the Syracuse game, cursing each other.

Heath {l Wrote}:We suck! We totally suck! Fuck this team!

Tabbs {l Wrote}:Fuck you Jay! 2-for12, 2-for-12, you are the reason we suck!

Heath {l Wrote}:You want to go Wynston?!?! Huh? I'll fuck you up RIGHT NOW!

Felder {l Wrote}:Both of you, SHUT THE FUCK UP! We just got our asses kicked!

Karnick {l Wrote}:Fuck you CJ! Two points? TWO FUCKING POINTS! You shouldn't say anything. Fuck you starting forward!

Kraft enters the room quietly, witnessing this, doesn't say a word. Eventually all the players notice him standing there in the doorway, leering at them, without a mask, with a face that has lost all expression. Everyone stops yelling at each other, and everyone puts down all their screens. He has the team's full attention. You could hear a pin drop. The assistants and the players, are all staring at him, hyper-focused.

Kraft {l Wrote}:Gentlemen, I'm not going to raise my voice. I'm sure now that you are quiet and focused on me, you'll hear everything I am saying clearly. And you'll remember it. There are no distractions. I've got some bad news, some worse news, some frightening news for some of you, and finally some good news. We'll start with the bad news.

Bad news as some of you may have guessed, I've let your head coach go. You'll notice, he is not in this room. I have him in another room in the building at the moment. He was given the option of remaining in that room until everyone leaves the locker room so he can clean out his office OR go home immediately. He chose the former. He will not be joining us or have anything to do with this team for the rest of his life.

Some players gasp. One of the players tears up a little bit. No one is smiling.

Kraft {l Wrote}:One of these assistants will be given the very temporary role as head coach, I haven't decided who yet. Now the worse news. I had a zoom call with the board of trustees at halftime. I got their backing on this. I don't mind that we lost a game. I mind the manner with which we lost. If I see another game like what I just witnessed again where some of the players just mail-it-in, then I am going to place two phone calls. I'll call the ACC commissioner and the NCAA and let them know that we will be forfeiting the rest of the season. Gentlemen, you embarrassed the university this afternoon. And that is just one thing I will not tolerate. Maybe other ADs would shrug their shoulders and look the other way, I don't know or care. But I love this school and I love my job. And its my job to protect the integrity and honor of this university and everything it represents, athletically. And several of you are refusing to represent Boston College in the manner with which you promised when we offered you your scholarships.

Which brings me to the frightening news. I'll be hyper-focused on every single one of your games for the rest of the season, no matter how long or short that is. Might only be one game. The point being, my attention will NOT be on the style of play or how well or poorly the temporary head coach handles things from the sideline. I don't care about the offensive or defensive schemes. My concern with the team's performance has already been addressed with the worse news. Instead, my focus will be on each of you players as individuals. I'll be focusing on your individual play and performance. The reason for that is I have now been put into the unenvious role of determining who among you is actually worthy of the scholarships you have been given. That is the frightening news. Those among you, and you know who you are, that mailed it in and gave a lack-luster effort, well, you are breaking your promises to this university. You promised that you would act with honor in receiving that scholarship. And you played entirely dishonorably. So if you continue to dishonor this program, you'll have two choices: pay for your tuition at BC yourself (and this is an expensive school) OR transfer to another program that will put up with your shenanigans. Because I'm done. Its over.

A lot more tears now. Makai Langford vomits on the floor.

Kraft {l Wrote}:Now for the good news. For the players in this room who really tried tonight, who have really tried all season under these extremely horrible circumstances, fear not. This Christmas time, I bring gifts of hope and good cheer. I assure you, things will get better starting today. I am not promising, but I am assuring, the season will get better starting today. Changes have been made, more changes will be made, and you will be glad. You will be proud to be an Eagle. And for your effort and determination, I respect and commend you. And I thank you. That is all.

Kraft turns around, walks out of a silent locker room refusing to answer even one question.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Shoreagle on Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:33 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Demoralized BC team and assistant coaches, stumble into the locker room at the end of the Syracuse game, cursing each other.

Karnick {l Wrote}:Fuck you CJ! Two points? TWO FUCKING POINTS! You shouldn't say anything. Fuck you starting forward!

Kraft enters the room quietly, witnessing this, doesn't say a word. Eventually all the players notice him standing there in the doorway, leering at them, without a mask, with a face that has lost all expression. Everyone stops yelling at each other, and everyone puts down all their screens. He has the team's full attention. You could hear a pin drop. The assistants and the players, are all staring at him, hyper-focused.

Kraft {l Wrote}:Gentlemen, I'm not going to raise my voice. I'm sure now that you are quiet and focused on me, you'll hear everything I am saying clearly. And you'll remember it. There are no distractions. I've got some bad news, some worse news, some frightening news for some of you, and finally some good news. We'll start with the bad news.

Bad news as some of you may have guessed, I've let your head coach go. You'll notice, he is not in this room. I have him in another room in the building at the moment. He was given the option of remaining in that room until everyone leaves the locker room so he can clean out his office OR go home immediately. He chose the former. He will not be joining us or have anything to do with this team for the rest of his life.

Kraft {l Wrote}:One of these assistants will be given the very temporary role as head coach, I haven't decided who yet. Now the worse news. I had a zoom call with the board of trustees at halftime. I got their backing on this. I don't mind that we lost a game. I mind the manner with which we lost. If I see another game like what I just witnessed again where some of the players just mail-it-in, then I am going to place two phone calls. I'll call the ACC commissioner and the NCAA and let them know that we will be forfeiting the rest of the season. Gentlemen, you embarrassed the university this afternoon. And that is just one thing I will not tolerate. Maybe other ADs would shrug their shoulders and look the other way, I don't know or care. But I love this school and I love my job. And its my job to protect the integrity and honor of this university and everything it represents, athletically. And several of you are refusing to represent Boston College in the manner with which you promised when we offered you your scholarships.

Which brings me to the frightening news. I'll be hyper-focused on every single one of your games for the rest of the season, no matter how long or short that is. Might only be one game. The point being, my attention will NOT be on the style of play or how well or poorly the temporary head coach handles things from the sideline. I don't care about the offensive or defensive schemes. My concern with the team's performance has already been addressed with the worse news. Instead, my focus will be on each of you players as individuals. I'll be focusing on your individual play and performance. The reason for that is I have now been put into the unenvious role of determining who among you is actually worthy of the scholarships you have been given. That is the frightening news. Those among you, and you know who you are, that mailed it in and gave a lack-luster effort, well, you are breaking your promises to this university. You promised that you would act with honor in receiving that scholarship. And you played entirely dishonorably. So if you continue to dishonor this program, you'll have two choices: pay for your tuition at BC yourself (and this is an expensive school) OR transfer to another program that will put up with your shenanigans. Because I'm done. Its over.

Kraft {l Wrote}:Now for the good news. For the players in this room who really tried tonight, who have really tried all season under these extremely horrible circumstances, fear not. This Christmas time, I bring gifts of hope and good cheer. I assure you, things will get better starting today. I am not promising, but I am assuring, the season will get better starting today. Changes have been made, more changes will be made, and you will be glad. You will be proud to be an Eagle. And for your effort and determination, I respect and commend you. And I thank you. That is all.

Kraft turns around, walks out of a silent locker room refusing to answer even one question.

Did the alleged Coronavirus affect your brain? No matter how limited it is?
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:38 pm

Nobody writes fiction like Innocent Bystander!
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:07 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Demoralized BC team and assistant coaches, stumble into the locker room at the end of the Syracuse game, cursing each other.

This loss was SO BAD, that it elicited THIS post above my comment here. I have never seen a forum poster give more effort than the very team he was posting about. If the players saw their efforts would cause this post pregame, we probably only lose by 20. It’s that moving.

By the way: MAL is usually the guy hustling the most when we’re down. He’s probably not the guy projectile vomiting
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:16 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:

This loss was SO BAD, that it elicited THIS post above my comment here. I have never seen a forum poster give more effort than the very team he was posting about. If the players saw their efforts would cause this post pregame, we probably only lose by 20. It’s that moving.

By the way: MAL is usually the guy hustling the most when we’re down. He’s probably not the guy projectile vomiting

Thank you. I have to admit, it was pretty easy to write this. The words just came to me, it was so obvious after a game like this.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby eaglesfan06 on Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:43 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:He should have been canned after the Minn game. If he was an honorable man, he would resign today.

No, he should have been canned 3 years ago.

But if not then. Now.
eaglesfan06
Campion Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:46 pm

eaglesfan06 {l Wrote}:

No, he should have been canned 3 years ago.

But if not then. Now.

I’ve said this a bunch but he should’ve been fired after being down 30 to a terrible Pitt team in the ACCT.

There have been some good memories here (beating #1 Duke, fun ACCT run in Brooklyn) but it’s time to move on.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:53 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Let Spinelli finish out the season. There is no reason to perpetuate the inevitable. Incompetence by Bates led to his hiring... stupidity by Jarmond led to his extension... Kraft should take the opportunity mid-season to prove to the alums (he can’t meet) and an evaporated fan base that he is not a comparable fool.

Thank you Dr. Kraft.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Return to Conte Forum