WTF Loss This Season Contest

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

WTF Loss This Season Contest

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:47 pm

We'll get a little contest going here. Name the one game below that we'll lose.

Dartmouth
St. Francis (NY)
Harvard
Rhode Island
Bryant
Massachusetts
Maine
N.J.I.T.

URI and UMASS are awful this season so they're going to be included on the list. No Harvard or UVM this season is a plus.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Re: WTF Loss This Season Contest

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:56 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:We'll get a little contest going here. Name the one game below that we'll lose.

Dartmouth
St. Francis (NY)
Harvard
Rhode Island
Bryant
Massachusetts
Maine
N.J.I.T.

URI and UMASS are awful this season so they're going to be included on the list. No Harvard or UVM this season is a plus.

NONE.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:59 pm

None this year because they're still feeing the burn from that Harvard loss.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:04 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:None this year because they're still feeing the burn from that Harvard loss.

Jeremy Lin gave them the herp?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:15 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:We'll get a little contest going here. Name the one game below that we'll lose.

Dartmouth
St. Francis (NY)
Harvard
Rhode Island
Bryant
Massachusetts
Maine
N.J.I.T.

UMASS is mostly likely to be a loss on that list. That's not saying much, because "most likely" in this case could mean .001%.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Puerto Rico Eagle on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Dartmouth
St. Francis (NY)
Harvard
Rhode Island
Bryant
Massachusetts
Maine
N.J.I.T.

I don't think they will lose any of these games....but it is possible that they could lose 3 out of the 4 good Non Conference games we have ( South Carolina, Michigan, second/third games in the Paradise Jam) which would be equally, if not more, frustrating
Puerto Rico Eagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby branchinator on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:34 pm

This thread sucks.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:30 pm

Dartmouth
St. Francis (NY)
Harvard
Rhode Island
Bryant
Massachusetts
Maine
N.J.I.T.

I'm confused - you list Harvard and then say we don't play them. :ignign

BC will not lose any of these games.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:35 pm

My bad didn't know we still played Harvard this season.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby jrlbc06 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:35 pm

It seems like UMASS always plays us close, but I don't think we lose any of these this year. Not after what happened with Harvard last season.
jrlbc06
Carney Hall

Postby Eagledom on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:22 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Dartmouth
St. Francis (NY)
Harvard
Rhode Island
Bryant
Massachusetts
Maine
N.J.I.T.

NONE.

You're RIGHT! Instead, we just decided to have TWO WTF losses in the first 5 games!
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:You're RIGHT! Instead, we just decided to have TWO WTF losses in the first 5 games!

hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:53 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:You're RIGHT! Instead, we just decided to have TWO WTF losses in the first 5 games!

Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:41 pm

*Sigh*

I must bring this up...
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:44 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Dartmouth
St. Francis (NY)
Harvard
Rhode Island
Bryant
Massachusetts
Maine
N.J.I.T.

NONE.

:lol:
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Dartmouth
St. Francis (NY)
Harvard
Rhode Island
Bryant
Massachusetts
Maine
N.J.I.T.

NONE.

And being happy about that captures OJ in one emoticon. Schadenfreude for your college team is sad. I feel for you OJ.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Eagledom on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:50 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Dartmouth
St. Francis (NY)
Harvard
Rhode Island
Bryant
Massachusetts
Maine
N.J.I.T.

NONE.

And being happy about that captures OJ in one emoticon. Schadenfreude for your college team is sad. I feel for you OJ.

laughing at your pathetic prediction when you know who our coach is does not mean I am happy that we have a joke of a coach or that I am happy about any loss. Its just the opposite....I want a coach that will actually coach these kids and I am sick of the mediocrity....you are not.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Dartmouth
St. Francis (NY)
Harvard
Rhode Island
Bryant
Massachusetts
Maine
N.J.I.T.

NONE.

laughing at your pathetic prediction when you know who our coach is does not mean I am happy that we have a joke of a coach or that I am happy about any loss. Its just the opposite....I want a coach that will actually coach these kids and I am sick of the mediocrity....you are not.

So you are enjoying the fact that he is wrong even though it was at the expense of a win?
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:54 pm

TW, I sincerely apologize for the trouble this bumping will put you through.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:55 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Dartmouth
St. Francis (NY)
Harvard
Rhode Island
Bryant
Massachusetts
Maine
N.J.I.T.

NONE.

So you are enjoying the fact that he is wrong even though it was at the expense of a win?

Exactly. He doesn't have a dictionary at work, so he can't look up schadenfreude.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:58 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:TW, I sincerely apologize for the trouble this bumping will put you through.

No big deal. This team is a major let down. While at the end of the day, I won't lose any sleep, I won't enjoy it like OJ will.

Shit, I wanted TOB gone more than anything, but I never rooted for BC to lose so that he would get fired, or so that I could laugh at optimists from the stockroom.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Eagledom on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:59 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Dartmouth
St. Francis (NY)
Harvard
Rhode Island
Bryant
Massachusetts
Maine
N.J.I.T.

NONE.

Laughing at his idiocy doesnt mean i am happy with a loss. Although, at this point, losing 20 games might be the best thing for the hoops program in the long run. If thats what it takes to get rid of al, anyway.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 pm

You were right Baldwin. Rooting for his alma mater to lose. Sad.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Eagledom on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:04 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:You were right Baldwin. Rooting for his alma mater to lose. Sad.

not rooting for it, just stating a fact
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:Although, at this point, losing 20 games might be the best thing for the hoops program in the long run.

Wow.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Dartmouth
St. Francis (NY)
Harvard
Rhode Island
Bryant
Massachusetts
Maine
N.J.I.T.

NONE.

Although, at this point, losing 20 games might be the best thing for the hoops program in the long run. If thats what it takes to get rid of al, anyway.

So, suicide might be the best option if things are going wrong?
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby RyanBC on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:You were right Baldwin. Rooting for his alma mater to lose. Sad.

not rooting for it, just stating a fact

pathetic.
RyanBC
Carney Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:07 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:TW, I sincerely apologize for the trouble this bumping will put you through.

No big deal. This team is a major let down. While at the end of the day, I won't lose any sleep, I won't enjoy it like OJ will.

Shit, I wanted TOB gone more than anything, but I never rooted for BC to lose so that he would get fired, or so that I could laugh at optimists from the stockroom.

Except that you can't read and your logic is for shit. I never root for BC to lose. Stating that we would be better off if Al got fired is not "rooting for BC to lose". And laughing at how fucking ridiculous your pre-season predicitions were is not "rooting for BC to lose". I am a bigger fan than you, because I actually want better for BC hoops, while you are happy with medicrity.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Except that you can't read and your logic is for shit. I never root for BC to lose. Stating that we would be better off if Al got fired is not "rooting for BC to lose". And laughing at how fucking ridiculous your pre-season predicitions were is not "rooting for BC to lose". I am a bigger fan than you, because I actually want better for BC hoops, while you are happy with medicrity.

Okay, so if your life sucked really bad would you want to kill yourself? Or fix a few things? Because you DID say 20 losses this year would be benificial. That's like saying "Hey, I think a category 5 hurricane slamming into Boston would be beneficial. Stuff would change, right?"
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Dartmouth
St. Francis (NY)
Harvard
Rhode Island
Bryant
Massachusetts
Maine
N.J.I.T.

If we lose to NJIT, may we can get them to install those little blackboxes on the school's cable TV and get free HBO.

Just sayin as all...
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Next

Return to Conte Forum