Game 2 - BC @ USF

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Game 2 - BC @ USF

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:59 pm

2001Eagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
2001Eagle wrote:what's going on with hamilton injury?


Aggravated an old achilles issue is what I had heard. I don't believe it's supposed to be a major deal.


I think this kid is the difference between 15 wins and tourney. Need him to be a baller. Cue Rakim Sanders comments


I’m still not sold. Even with him back I think this team struggles to win more than 3-5 acc games.


Eh point guards like Thornton are worth many games. The rest are just moving the needle 1 or 2 games. But unfulfilled talents like Hamilton cone closer to having guard impact.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 30829
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2429

Re: Game 2 - BC @ USF

Postby MattTheEagle on Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:47 pm

I’m not convinced this is even an NIT team yet. I’m very happy how we have started but neither Wake nor USF are tourney teams. Wake was predicted below BC in the preseason. We’ll have a much better read in a couple weeks.

I will say though Christian has recruited way better than our last coach. Heath, Felder, and Rishwain so far look like ACC freshman. I am most impressed by the grad transfer Thornton. Hope he continues to play at a high level.
MattTheEagle
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 pm
Karma: 30

Re: Game 2 - BC @ USF

Postby cremins on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:20 pm

agreed, the roster has more talent than we have had in a long time. between felder, heath and rishwain this year along with Hamilton and tabs last year. and Langford and the big guy coming in next year. the talent is improving, hopefully it translates to wins and we keep everyone on board and no one leaves early.
cremins
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:29 am
Karma: -14

Re: Game 2 - BC @ USF

Postby MilitantEagle on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:00 pm

South Florida lost to IUPUI by 17 points.

I would say this is the most talented BC team in a decade, but it's probably NIT at best for them. I think 5-7 ACC wins with a 20-game conference schedule is realistic.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 4023
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Karma: 136

Re: Game 2 - BC @ USF

Postby HJS on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:38 pm

MilitantEagle wrote:South Florida lost to IUPUI by 17 points.

I would say this is the most talented BC team in a decade, but it's probably NIT at best for them. I think 5-7 ACC wins with a 20-game conference schedule is realistic.

One year ago today... https://www.google.com/search?q=IUPUI+B ... ;dt;fp;1;;
7-wins... and lovin’ it
User avatar
HJS
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14188
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 237

Re: Game 2 - BC @ USF

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:49 pm

You guys suck. This team passes the eye test so far. Leave it to short bus conspiracy boy to apply the transitive property to shit on the parade
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 30829
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2429

Re: Game 2 - BC @ USF

Postby MilitantEagle on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:59 pm

twballgame9 wrote:You guys suck. This team passes the eye test so far. Leave it to short bus conspiracy boy to apply the transitive property to shit on the parade


Like I said, the most talented BC team in a decade. That's not saying much though.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 4023
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Karma: 136

Re: Game 2 - BC @ USF

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:28 pm

MilitantEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:You guys suck. This team passes the eye test so far. Leave it to short bus conspiracy boy to apply the transitive property to shit on the parade


Like I said, the most talented BC team in a decade. That's not saying much though.


Bump
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 4023
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Karma: 136

Re: Game 2 - BC @ USF

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:28 pm

MilitantEagle wrote:
MilitantEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:You guys suck. This team passes the eye test so far. Leave it to short bus conspiracy boy to apply the transitive property to shit on the parade


Like I said, the most talented BC team in a decade. That's not saying much though.


Bump


Belmont is a tourney team.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 30829
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2429

Re: Game 2 - BC @ USF

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:34 pm

But you're a fucking genius, though, congrats. Keep the Clintons honest.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 30829
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2429

Previous

Return to Conte Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Untitled document