Tabbs

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Tabbs

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:01 pm

I missed the part where anyone gave two shits about the program let alone Tabbs transferring. But carry on.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33002
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2515

Re: Tabbs

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:45 pm

i gave a shit only at the king-of-the-court-will-hate-this level
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 21490
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5900

Re: Tabbs

Postby 2001Eagle on Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:47 pm

Twitter rumors are that Texas A&M has reached out to Felder.
Coach hard. Love hard.
User avatar
2001Eagle
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2798
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 pm
Karma: 280

Re: Tabbs

Postby Tom Dooder on Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:57 pm

Felder is gone.
User avatar
Tom Dooder
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:37 am
Karma: 65

Re: Tabbs

Postby StratEagle on Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:01 pm

Rumor has it Tabbs was expelled from BC after breaking quarantine.
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 914
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:04 pm
Karma: 193

Re: Tabbs

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:06 pm

schools take that shit very seriously right now because of all the college kids that have died on campus with the covid19 (™oralfun)

he could have a tough time finding a new home with that rumor following him around, because he isn't THAT good to ignore something that stupid
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 21490
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5900

Re: Tabbs

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:08 pm

I suspect he will find a school to take him. Just a hunch.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33002
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2515

Re: Tabbs

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:12 pm

agreed - but it is likely to be a step down. like, maybe whatever mac team jimmy winds up at... the csu of basketball
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 21490
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5900

Re: Tabbs

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:01 pm

StratEagle wrote:Rumor has it Tabbs was expelled from BC after breaking quarantine.


I have no idea if this is true, but if it is, the school is an embarrassment. And I say that entirely independently of the fact that Tabbs is (was) on one of the athletic teams.
"The above is so fraught with stupid I don’t even know where to begin." - eepstein0

Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: 64

Re: Tabbs

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:12 pm

Don't fall for it hoops nerds.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33002
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2515

Re: Tabbs

Postby BCEagles25 on Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:20 pm

eaglesfan06 wrote:Transfers are expected, if not encouraged.


Yeah. But no. No, probably not. I guarantee you we are better off with Felder, Langford and Heath. How quick we are to forget the last absolute purge when we were trotting out Cahill and Moton. There’s a difference between a bare cupboard rebuild and a rebuild with Felder Langford Heath as cornerstones
I like BC basketball.
User avatar
BCEagles25
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 4240
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:42 pm
Karma: 113

Re: Tabbs

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:36 pm

BCEagles25 wrote:
eaglesfan06 wrote:Transfers are expected, if not encouraged.


Yeah. But no. No, probably not. I guarantee you we are better off with Felder, Langford and Heath. How quick we are to forget the last absolute purge when we were trotting out Cahill and Moton. There’s a difference between a bare cupboard rebuild and a rebuild with Felder Langford Heath as cornerstones


An easy solution is to stop recruiting guys like Cahill and Moton. A bare cupboard is fine.
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16941
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Karma: -293

Re: Tabbs

Postby BCEagles25 on Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:21 pm

eepstein0 wrote:
BCEagles25 wrote:
eaglesfan06 wrote:Transfers are expected, if not encouraged.


Yeah. But no. No, probably not. I guarantee you we are better off with Felder, Langford and Heath. How quick we are to forget the last absolute purge when we were trotting out Cahill and Moton. There’s a difference between a bare cupboard rebuild and a rebuild with Felder Langford Heath as cornerstones


An easy solution is to stop recruiting guys like Cahill and Moton. A bare cupboard is fine.


Cahill literally walked on. But I’m gonna go ahead and disagree with you there (Bill Lumbergh voice) because this is not the NBA - if you lose hideously and over a period of time, you do not get a high pick. You simply develop a reputation as a loser, and it makes recruiting much harder.
I like BC basketball.
User avatar
BCEagles25
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 4240
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:42 pm
Karma: 113

Re: Tabbs

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:00 pm

Its fine to be cupboard bare in hoop and with this cupboard. No one gives a fuck anyway.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33002
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2515

Re: Tabbs

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:56 pm

BCEagles25 wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
BCEagles25 wrote:
eaglesfan06 wrote:Transfers are expected, if not encouraged.


Yeah. But no. No, probably not. I guarantee you we are better off with Felder, Langford and Heath. How quick we are to forget the last absolute purge when we were trotting out Cahill and Moton. There’s a difference between a bare cupboard rebuild and a rebuild with Felder Langford Heath as cornerstones


An easy solution is to stop recruiting guys like Cahill and Moton. A bare cupboard is fine.


Cahill literally walked on. But I’m gonna go ahead and disagree with you there (Bill Lumbergh voice) because this is not the NBA - if you lose hideously and over a period of time, you do not get a high pick. You simply develop a reputation as a loser, and it makes recruiting much harder.


Sorry was thinking KC Caudill. There are so many transfers in hoops as we well know by now it’ll be fine.
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16941
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Karma: -293

Re: Tabbs

Postby ATLeagle on Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:59 pm

There is some talent but no one who any incoming coach is going to care about.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 am
Karma: 647

Re: Tabbs

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:06 pm

ATLeagle wrote:There is some talent but no one who any incoming coach is going to care about.


Misfit toys Lion has spoken.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33002
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2515

Re: Tabbs

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:18 am

twballgame9 wrote:
ATLeagle wrote:There is some talent but no one who any incoming coach is going to care about.


Misfit toys Lion has spoken.

for Christmas I’m going to ask if he’ll turn the comments back on
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 21490
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5900

Re: Tabbs

Postby Logitano on Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:57 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
ATLeagle wrote:There is some talent but no one who any incoming coach is going to care about.


Misfit toys Lion has spoken.

for Christmas I’m going to ask if he’ll turn the comments back on


This. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2281
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:43 pm
Karma: 1053

Re: Tabbs

Postby claver2010 on Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:17 pm

committed to ECU, honestly thought he'd be able to go p5/BE
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19189
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3240

Re: Tabbs

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:18 pm

claver2010 wrote:committed to ECU, honestly thought he'd be able to go p5/BE


He’s talented enough to go P5, but wonder how much his departure here bothered coaches.
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16941
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Karma: -293

Re: Tabbs

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:51 pm

eepstein0 wrote:
claver2010 wrote:committed to ECU, honestly thought he'd be able to go p5/BE


He’s talented enough to go P5, but wonder how much his departure here bothered coaches.

timestamp, micro
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 21490
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5900

Previous

Return to Conte Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Untitled document
cron