2019 Offseason

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2019 Offseason

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:39 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:heath & thorton went down with minor injuries in teh secret scrimmage vs uri (lost by 7). they were cycling whole roster throughout.

I assume the scrimmage was Sunday? I was at the practice on Saturday and they both were fine.

Hard to tell much at practice but the freshman seemed mostly ready to play. Mitchell's jumper also looks better, but will be interested to see it in game situations.

I saw part of this as well. They might be on to something with CJ Felder but I couldn't get over how skinny Kamari Williams is, I just dont see how someone with a body like that can play in the ACC. Luka showed up to practice late in street clothes, I assume hes just temporarily injured ?
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Re: 2019 Offseason

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:23 am

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:heath & thorton went down with minor injuries in teh secret scrimmage vs uri (lost by 7). they were cycling whole roster throughout.

I assume the scrimmage was Sunday? I was at the practice on Saturday and they both were fine.

Hard to tell much at practice but the freshman seemed mostly ready to play. Mitchell's jumper also looks better, but will be interested to see it in game situations.

I saw part of this as well. They might be on to something with CJ Felder but I couldn't get over how skinny Kamari Williams is, I just dont see how someone with a body like that can play in the ACC. Luka showed up to practice late in street clothes, I assume hes just temporarily injured ?

Both Kamari and Rishawin can really shoot.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum