NCST Game

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

NCST Game

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:11 am

Yay basketball
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Re: NCST Game

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:23 pm

Gordon Gerhan and Mez are starting.. (“because it’s senior day” he said hopefully)
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:23 pm

Nothing says carny like yelling for everyone to "move it" in an elevator full of children. Nice sweatpants, lady.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:45 pm

I feel like you really must hate your coach to play like this
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:52 pm

This is god awful
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:54 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:This is god awful

I think the GT game was the end of this season
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:25 pm

Pop to the locker room with a serious knee or ankle injury it appeared
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:42 pm

BC vs. Pitt in the Tuesday night singleheader will be the lowest attended game in ACC tourney history.
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:48 pm

Sweet merciful ending.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:17 pm

Yet there will still be some people saying JC needs more time.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:22 pm

The most alarming part today is they quit on the JC
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Logitano on Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:57 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:Yet there will still be some people saying JC needs more time.

This. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:05 pm

Injuries beat the life out of this team. Finding ways to lose some close games sunk it. I admire their effort most nights and like the incoming recruiting class, but we need a bigtime hire
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:33 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:Injuries beat the life out of this team. Finding ways to lose some close games sunk it. I admire their effort most nights and like the incoming recruiting class, but we need a bigtime hire

I dunno man the effort was embarrassing today
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:22 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
ATLeagle {l Wrote}:Yet there will still be some people saying JC needs more time.

This. :ace

But, Marty is one of those people.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:38 pm

Tough to defend JC after today. After the Louisville game there was a chance to end the season on a respectable note. Didn't happen obviously.

Ky Bowman running around like Eli Carter and Jordan Chatman just standing at the three point line is tough to watch. I'm interested to see what they can do next year with the incoming recruits and a healthy Tabbs.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:53 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:Tough to defend JC after today. After the Louisville game there was a chance to end the season on a respectable note. Didn't happen obviously.

Ky Bowman running around like Eli Carter and Jordan Chatman just standing at the three point line is tough to watch. I'm interested to see what they can do next year with the incoming recruits and a healthy Tabbs.

I don’t get the optimism about next year. The roster as currently constructed will struggle to score 55 points per game. They’d also still need contributions from players who shouldn’t be on an D1 roster.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:10 pm

Burn it all down.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:31 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:Tough to defend JC after today. After the Louisville game there was a chance to end the season on a respectable note. Didn't happen obviously.

I don’t get the optimism about next year. The roster as currently constructed will struggle to score 55 points per game. They’d also still need contributions from players who shouldn’t be on an D1 roster.

I definitely wouldn't call it optimism, but I think the team will be better. Starting lineup of Tabbs, Popovic, Jairus Hamilton, and maybe Felder and Heath if not Mitchell and Jared Hamilton. They'll have respectable depth on the bench as well. It's not on the level of the top half of the ACC, but certainly enough to get to .500 with decent coaching.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby MattTheEagle on Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:16 pm

Hire a new coach. JC should have been fired a long time ago.

There are a ton of coaches who would do better than JC. Even if we aren't going to hire a big name with a huge price tag, I posted a list of guys I'd take over JC who would come here for the same salary.
MattTheEagle
Campion Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:31 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

I definitely wouldn't call it optimism, but I think the team will be better. Starting lineup of Tabbs, Popovic, Jairus Hamilton, and maybe Felder and Heath if not Mitchell and Jared Hamilton. They'll have respectable depth on the bench as well. It's not on the level of the top half of the ACC, but certainly enough to get to .500 with decent coaching.

That team is going to have an awful time scoring the basketball. It’s also has no depth at all. With a 20 game schedule, that’s like a 3-5 win ACC team.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:07 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

That team is going to have an awful time scoring the basketball. It’s also has no depth at all. With a 20 game schedule, that’s like a 3-5 win ACC team.

So you think the loss of Bowman and Chatman is greater than the gain of a healthy Tabbs, plus Felder, Heath, Rishwain, and Williams? I have a hard time believing that, but who knows with freshmen.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:37 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

So you think the loss of Bowman and Chatman is greater than the gain of a healthy Tabbs, plus Felder, Heath, Rishwain, and Williams? I have a hard time believing that, but who knows with freshmen.

If you added a transfer wing who could actually shoot and score I’d be a lot more excited. You can’t play Hamilton and Steph together.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:54 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

If you added a transfer wing who could actually shoot and score I’d be a lot more excited. You can’t play Hamilton and Steph together.

When you make militant look like a genius, just stop.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:41 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Have you gone batshit?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:00 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Have you gone batshit?

Eh, Bowman going to Greece will help more than it hurts.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Return to Conte Forum