Robinson Gone

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Robinson Gone

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:51 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Do people seriously think Sean Marshall is better than Jerome Robinson? I’m not the biggest JRob guy but that is crazy.

JRob can score and that will always play in the NBA.

I didn't see anyone say that.

I'll say it. He's tied for 1st in BC history with Kenny Walls in pushing JJ Redick at half court.

ken bone pushed jason ('jay") williams after jason williams taunted ken bone with ball fakes like a smug thug,

i'm pretty sure jay williams killed kathleen peterson

sean marshall yelled to the crowd in excitement at a time-out and jj reddick tried to walk through sean marshall because jj is a homo asshole. sean's yelling coincidentally ended up in jj reddick's face (and jj "bumped" sean),

greg paulus acted like a fish-out-of-water spaz after causing a ref inspired turnover and smacked louis hinnant. louis hinnant shove/punched greg paulus in retaliation. mceurope backed up and acted like he saw a mouse while hiking up his skort. mceurope then consoled paulus by placing his weener in paulus's butt hole
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Shoreagle on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:48 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Do people seriously think Sean Marshall is better than Jerome Robinson? I’m not the biggest JRob guy but that is crazy.

JRob can score and that will always play in the NBA.

I didn't see anyone say that.

I'll say it. He's tied for 1st in BC history with Kenny Walls in pushing JJ Redick at half court.

ken bone pushed jason ('jay") williams after jason williams taunted ken bone with ball fakes like a smug thug,

i'm pretty sure jay williams killed kathleen peterson

sean marshall yelled to the crowd in excitement at a time-out and jj reddick tried to walk through sean marshall because jj is a homo asshole. sean's yelling coincidentally ended up in jj reddick's face (and jj "bumped" sean),

greg paulus acted like a fish-out-of-water spaz after causing a ref inspired turnover and smacked louis hinnant. louis hinnant shove/punched greg paulus in retaliation. mceurope backed up and acted like he saw a mouse while hiking up his skort. mceurope then consoled paulus by placing his weener in paulus's butt hole

And the Louis Hinnant played out of his mind like never before culminating in driving slam dunk.
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:04 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}: (and this includes those scholarship checks that have to be paid in cash and limit the department's available resources).

never gets old
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:18 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}: (and this includes those scholarship checks that have to be paid in cash and limit the department's available resources).

never gets old

It better not, the licensing fees are lucrative on that shtick
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:08 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:20th pick in the first round paul grant?

it seems that paul grant has turned to the practice of law with his post basketball career. it would be interesting to find out he's one of the lawyers that posts here...

now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Conte Forum