final four

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

final four

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:40 pm

ramblers +5
nova -5

put it in the book

I was 10-2 this weekend
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Re: final four

Postby 2001Eagle on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:35 pm

I didn't take your advice.

whats the call on tonight's game?
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:43 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:I didn't take your advice.

7 is a lot of points and i don't feel good about it so i'm hitting the over hard (144) and straggling in on the cats and the money line.

if i still had my snakes on a plane t-shirt i would totally wear it tonight. i also wish that image still existed... stupid imageshack and photobucket
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:06 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:I didn't take your advice.

7 is a lot of points and i don't feel good about it so i'm hitting the over hard (144) and straggling in on the cats and the money line.

if i still had my snakes on a plane t-shirt i would totally wear it tonight. i also wish that image still existed... stupid imageshack and photobucket

I may have snakes on a plane t-shirt image somewhere.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:08 pm

It's in the dictionary

"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:31 pm

thanks tedwardo - i went to the photoshop hall of fame... which now is more a hall of lame
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:31 pm

Say...when do you think we will be able to lure Jay Wright to Chestnut Hill? He has to be tired of playing that dogshit mid-major conference and can't wait to come to a school that is totally committed to winning in the ACC!

Tonight proves conclusively that we suck. Our leadership sucks. Our alumni suck (for its whole "we are what we are" attitude). It is fucking pathetic that we can't put together a competitive basketball program and most alumni would chortle at the idea that we could ever challenge for a National Championship. And fuck Jimmy Christian too for good measure.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:17 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:thanks tedwardo - i went to the photoshop hall of fame... which now is more a hall of lame

I recently had some time to kill, so I went back to the Hall of Fame and reread IB's Spring Break story and the IB pulls a story out of his ass threads. Holy shit on many levels. At least now I understand why he hates women so much.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:33 am

is that the one where he gets chapter 7'd by some dude in the shower?
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:01 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:is that the one where he gets chapter 7'd by some dude in the shower?

I would have sworn it was, but it's not. He got chapter 7'd by an old man (not Moneypenny) on the beach and then he stuck a jellyfish up his ass. :shrug
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:05 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:thanks tedwardo - i went to the photoshop hall of fame... which now is more a hall of lame

I recently had some time to kill, so I went back to the Hall of Fame and reread IB's Spring Break story and the IB pulls a story out of his ass threads. Holy shit on many levels. At least now I understand why he hates women so much.

Best part of that story is the repeated "Ryan's deli" reference, as if there was an old Irishman running a Kosher Deli in Vernon, VT
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCMurt09 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:30 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Say...when do you think we will be able to lure Jay Wright to Chestnut Hill? He has to be tired of playing that dogshit mid-major conference and can't wait to come to a school that is totally committed to winning in the ACC!

Tonight proves conclusively that we suck. Our leadership sucks. Our alumni suck (for its whole "we are what we are" attitude). It is fucking pathetic that we can't put together a competitive basketball program and most alumni would chortle at the idea that we could ever challenge for a National Championship. And fuck Jimmy Christian too for good measure.

For football to reach the playoff it takes basically a perfect season with lucky breaks along the way (ie everyone else sucking).

Hoops has a much easier path to success, especially when you look at the next few years of the ACC: Williams, K, Boeheim will all be retiring soon. Louisville will likely go back to irrelevance. The problem is Jimmy is going to do just enough in the next 2-3 years to keep himself employed.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:45 am

Just got to the first illustration still there and about lost it

twballgame9
BC Guy

Return to Conte Forum