ND Gamethread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: ND Gamethread

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:32 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:It’s ridiculous that this team is where they are in Year 4.

They should’ve figured out how to play defense by now. You can give all the excuses in the world, but the defense still blows. Covering Farrell involves not leaving him wide open behind from 3. Kid looks like me if you run him off the 3 point line.

Dude stop.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:24 pm

When the penis joke to basketball analysis ratio reaches this level, you can tell it was a bad game
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:51 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:When the penis joke to basketball analysis ratio reaches this level, you can tell it was a bad game

When Christian is gone, you can't have Coen back.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:43 am

I'll try to contain my disappointment from your proclamation that my 87th choice for head coach is off limits, but then again I'm pretty sure he'd take a symphony orchestra's-worth of mandolins for the chance to coach here for 600k
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:07 am

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:I'll try to contain my disappointment from your proclamation that my 87th choice for head coach is off limits, but then again I'm pretty sure he'd take a symphony orchestra's-worth of mandolins for the chance to coach here for 600k

hey all I know is we've got him and we love him so, whatever
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:07 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:When the penis joke to basketball analysis ratio reaches this level, you can tell it was a bad game

This violates my no Al Skinner assistants rule.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:15 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

we already have a guy that was kinda successful in a lower level of basketball but never had an opportunity at a real level of basketball. he sucks. why would we want another version of him.

that would be like replacing t.s. slaughter with charlie weis.
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:21 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

we already have a guy that was kinda successful in a lower level of basketball but never had an opportunity at a real level of basketball. he sucks. why would we want another version of him.

that would be like replacing t.s. slaughter with charlie weis.

this thinking sounds like a win-win to me.

we keep what we've got (what we are very happy with) and you all can get whatever you want. we both win. just don't take ours
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Logitano on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:51 am

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:I'll try to contain my disappointment from your proclamation that my 87th choice for head coach is off limits, but then again I'm pretty sure he'd take a symphony orchestra's-worth of mandolins for the chance to coach here for 600k

hey all I know is we've got him and we love him so, whatever

This is all retardo does know. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:15 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

They should’ve figured out how to play defense by now. You can give all the excuses in the world, but the defense still blows. Covering Farrell involves not leaving him wide open behind from 3. Kid looks like me if you run him off the 3 point line.

Dude stop.

Not taking a side in your :slapfight , however, after the guy hit 4 or 5 in a row someone should have knocked him on his ass.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:38 am

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Dude stop.

Not taking a side in your :slapfight , however, after the guy hit 4 or 5 in a row someone should have knocked him on his ass.

There's no slap fight. He raved about their defense in the last game, so I counted that as a conclusive victory. Although he tried to give credit to the crowd.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:09 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Dude stop.

There's no slap fight. He raved about their defense in the last game, so I counted that as a conclusive victory. Although he tried to give credit to the crowd.

I credited Miami for deciding to chuck 30 footers the last 6 minutes of the game.

The defense was better for those 6 minutes as well
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum