Central Connecticut game thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Central Connecticut game thread

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Every game needs a game thread
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Re: Central Connecticut game thread

Postby 2001Eagle on Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:17 pm

I attended the DePaul - Northwestern game yesterday. NW prevailed by 2 points. DePaul’s team is pretty terrible. They beat CCSU by 30+ points.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby BC923 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Didn't realize Donyell Marshall was coaching these guys
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Rebounds:

CCSU: 17
Mitchell: 14
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby BC923 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Popovic has gotten a lot better this year, he is a really good passer. Mitchell reminds me a lot of Jared Dudley. I think he'll be big for us over the next few years. We get a lot of good movement on offense. Even if we don't turn out very well this year, they are a lot of fun to watch.
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby MattTheEagle on Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:46 pm

I’m very impressed with Mitchell, he has a knack for the ball. Helps our rebounding a ton. We have a great starting 5 but no depth.
MattTheEagle
Campion Hall

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:28 pm

No depth like the BC team that lost to Texas in the 1st rd of the NCAAs?
You what?
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:50 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:Rebounds:

CCSU: 17
Mitchell: 14

BC is 7-0 at home.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby sparky on Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:48 pm

BC923 {l Wrote}:Popovic has gotten a lot better this year, he is a really good passer. Mitchell reminds me a lot of Jared Dudley. I think he'll be big for us over the next few years. We get a lot of good movement on offense. Even if we don't turn out very well this year, they are a lot of fun to watch.

The behind the back pass to a wide open Robinson (I think) would have been a season highlight had he sank the shot.
sparky
Carney Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:45 pm

I feel bad for CCSU. The best player they have had since they became a D1 school was busy beating Vermont on a last second 3 pointer for Saint Bonaventure. And just a reminder, Matt Mobely who will be 1st team A-10 this year along with his back court mate Jaylen Adams, desperately wanted to xfer to BC. I know the back court is not our issue, but when a kid who averages 18 points a game in the A-10 is available, with our depth, we should take him.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:31 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:I feel bad for CCSU. The best player they have had since they became a D1 school was busy beating Vermont on a last second 3 pointer for Saint Bonaventure. And just a reminder, Matt Mobely who will be 1st team A-10 this year along with his back court mate Jaylen Adams, desperately wanted to xfer to BC. I know the back court is not our issue, but when a kid who averages 18 points a game in the A-10 is available, with our depth, we should take him.

Ugh this agenda again?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:00 pm

I have no agenda as it relates to Bonnies. It is too late to go back in time and hire Schmidt, although I think he is far better at identifying talent and recruiting than Christian (I think Christian is probably better on the xs and os). Nope, I just like pointing out the myriad of foibles that have plagued the Jimmy MAC era--foibles that are not perfumed over by one upset that was objectively less impressive than Beeker's take down of an undefeated #1 team on the road. I think it is hilarious that you are on the Jimmy MAC bandwagon.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:03 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:I have no agenda as it relates to Bonnies. It is too late to go back in time and hire Schmidt, although I think he is far better at identifying talent and recruiting than Christian (I think Christian is probably better on the xs and os). Nope, I just like pointing out the myriad of foibles that have plagued the Jimmy MAC era--foibles that are not perfumed over by one upset that was objectively less impressive than Beeker's take down of an undefeated #1 team on the road. I think it is hilarious that you are on the Jimmy MAC bandwagon.

I’m not, I just find this agenda boring.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:22 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:I have no agenda as it relates to Bonnies. It is too late to go back in time and hire Schmidt, although I think he is far better at identifying talent and recruiting than Christian (I think Christian is probably better on the xs and os). Nope, I just like pointing out the myriad of foibles that have plagued the Jimmy MAC era--foibles that are not perfumed over by one upset that was objectively less impressive than Beeker's take down of an undefeated #1 team on the road. I think it is hilarious that you are on the Jimmy MAC bandwagon.

This is funny coming from you. Good one. :laugh
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:34 am

fluffing the bonnies is pretty inoffensive as board agendas go.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Do you lurk around EO waiting for me to post? Speaking of boring agendas
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:57 pm

:slapfight :popcorn :banana
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Cadillac90 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:00 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Not really. You are just a horrible poster that is an idiotic hypocrite. I just respond to your IB-like posts.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Not really. You are just a horrible poster that is an idiotic hypocrite. I just respond to your IB-like posts.

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:45 pm

"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Reminding me why I left EO haha
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:44 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Pussy
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:14 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

when was it that you left? your shittiness has permeated this place since you arrived
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:24 pm

might've been during your fire spaz days
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:50 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:might've been during your fire spaz days

How many under the bleachers tweeze jobs did it take to get him back?
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:25 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

I applaud your decision to return as a tre alias
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:51 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

I applaud your decision to return as a tre alias

You were the one who was concerned about claver feeling left out...

Also, apropros of everything, MTBSC is slightly less unintentionally ghey than EO coaching staff.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:42 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
Also, apropros of everything, MTBSC is slightly less unintentionally ghey than EO coaching staff.

Not that I disagree, but the MTBSC led to this site being created. So there's that.

MTBSC>EO coaching staff
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:51 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Not that I disagree, but the MTBSC led to this site being created. So there's that.

MTBSC>EO coaching staff

maybe as once configured, but once the rocketship took off, the mtbsc became a shell of itself.

plus, huang and b0mo have constantly admitted to being huge homos. eepstein and tedwaro still try to hide it and pretend they like mexican women
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:55 pm

I couldn't be happier to find that all it took was one reference to Matt Mobely and Saint Bonaventure to revive a thread about a boring, Sunday afternoon game against a shitty, glorified JUCO posing as a four year college. And that it turned out like this is just icing on the cake.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Next

Return to Conte Forum