Central Connecticut game thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Central Connecticut game thread

Postby angrychicken on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:38 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
Also, apropros of everything, MTBSC is slightly less unintentionally ghey than EO coaching staff.

Not that I disagree, but the MTBSC led to this site being created. So there's that.

MTBSC>EO coaching staff

maybe as once configured, but once the rocketship took off, the mtbsc became a shell of itself.

plus, huang and b0mo have constantly admitted to being huge homos. eepstein and tedwaro still try to hide it and pretend they like mexican women

plus, I'm Chinese, so I'm good at math.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Re: Central Connecticut game thread

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:28 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
Also, apropros of everything, MTBSC is slightly less unintentionally ghey than EO coaching staff.

Not that I disagree, but the MTBSC led to this site being created. So there's that.

MTBSC>EO coaching staff

maybe as once configured, but once the rocketship took off, the mtbsc became a shell of itself.

plus, huang and b0mo have constantly admitted to being huge homos. eepstein and tedwaro still try to hide it and pretend they like mexican women

plus, I'm Chinese, so I'm good at math.

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Conte Forum