BC - Seton Hall Super Secret Scrimmage

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BC - Seton Hall Super Secret Scrimmage

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:07 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:... (i live under 5 miles from the school and attended at most 2 games last year)...

my assumption is that you and tedwardo are next door neighbors and are involved in wacky sit-com like hijinks and misunderstandings

Do you think that they have a Ted Knight/Jm J. Bullock vibe, or is it more like Jack Tripper/Larry Dallas?

laverne/squiggy or monica/chandler because you know those two are fucking

Ahhh...so it's a Potsie Webber/Ralph Malph situation. Got it.

those two lived together, though. it's more carl winslow/urkel. you know, with the full on hate fucking

But I don't think there's much hate in this situation. It's probably a Mr. Keaton/Skippy Handelman love affair.

There used to be a lot of hate, but that’s passed... so it’s a Carol Brady/cousin Oliver set up

It's TREcyled shit like this that is killing Tonto's game.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:38 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:my comment had nothing to do with him achieving it, it only was me stating that i'd be pretty content if we went 18-12 (8-10). i don't follow the program closely enough to have any idea how feasible it is (i live under 5 miles from the school and attended at most 2 games last year)

i do hope they make me want to attend games this year.

It’s feasable. I guess I’ll go down with the ship on this stupid coach also

If the team goes 16-15 and gets an NIT bid, I won't say that the season was a disaster.
You what?
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:48 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Robinson get lost on the way to the game?

You all would’ve signed up for 6-8 ACC wins this year and I still think that’s where we end up.

BC did all kinds of weird things in that scrimmage against Bryant that wouldn’t happen in a game

The only problem is that in year 4, Christian should be looking for a minimum of 10 ACC wins. 6 would double the wins in his first 3 years. :bag

id be happy with 8. We have 12 OOC games. Key is to go 10-2 (SEASON!) in those.

10-2 OOC
8-10 in conference

Would be hard not to be happy with 18-12

10-3 OOC is pretty good - assuming a dartmouth win. obviously winning vs duke is a great start.

i stand by this. 18-12 would be good with me. excited to see how we show up vs UVA. Winning 2 of the next 3 would go a long way to getting to that 18 number.

i dont live in allston/brighton
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:28 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Robinson get lost on the way to the game?

You all would’ve signed up for 6-8 ACC wins this year and I still think that’s where we end up.

BC did all kinds of weird things in that scrimmage against Bryant that wouldn’t happen in a game

The only problem is that in year 4, Christian should be looking for a minimum of 10 ACC wins. 6 would double the wins in his first 3 years. :bag

id be happy with 8. We have 12 OOC games. Key is to go 10-2 (SEASON!) in those.

10-2 OOC
8-10 in conference

Would be hard not to be happy with 18-12

10-3 OOC is pretty good - assuming a dartmouth win. obviously winning vs duke is a great start.

i stand by this. 18-12 would be good with me. excited to see how we show up vs UVA. Winning 2 of the next 3 would go a long way to getting to that 18 number.

i dont live in allston/brighton

Dartmouth is a dangerous team.

UVA tortures BC.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:08 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:UVA tortures BC.

Probably. But not if miracles happen and BC goes 15-for-26 at the three point line, again. They do that and UVa loses, badly. But you are probably right.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Conte Forum