If Skinner had never been fired...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

If Skinner had never been fired...

Postby sparky on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:41 pm

How many times do you think BC would have been in the tourney over the last seven years?
sparky
Carney Hall

Re: If Skinner had never been fired...

Postby Shoreagle on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:07 am

"Zero point zero."
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:30 am

He's have ended up in a few. I would trade all of BC's last 5 rosters combined for Paris, Jackson, Sanders, Raji, Trapani, Dunn, Elmore and Southern.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:11 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:He's have ended up in a few. I would trade all of BC's last 5 rosters combined for Paris, Jackson, Sanders, Raji, Trapani, Dunn, Elmore and Southern.

Elmore and Dunn?

But to answer the question it would be at least 1, because Sanders wouldn't have transferred and that team would have gotten in easily. Which is at least 1 more than we got in reality
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:13 am

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:He's have ended up in a few. I would trade all of BC's last 5 rosters combined for Paris, Jackson, Sanders, Raji, Trapani, Dunn, Elmore and Southern.

Elmore and Dunn?

But to answer the question it would be at least 1, because Sanders wouldn't have transferred and that team would have gotten in easily. Which is at least 1 more than we got in reality

Elmore and Dunn as the 7th and 8th guys on a roster blow whatever the last two clowns have recruited right the fuck out of the water. Dunn would be useful on this team getting more minutes that he should because nobody on the roster plays his position.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:43 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:

Elmore and Dunn?

Elmore and Dunn as the 7th and 8th guys on a roster blow whatever the last two clowns have recruited right the fuck out of the water. Dunn would be useful on this team getting more minutes that he should because nobody on the roster plays his position.

I'll take Elmore and Dunn over Tava and Owens or Odio and Cahill
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:31 am

i think tedwardo just got a little wood getting to talk about his boyfriend rakim again
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:40 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i think tedwardo just got a little wood getting to talk about his boyfriend rakim again

Thinking about cheesesteaks.

Last I checked, Sanders was dropping 15 a game in the Italian league we pretend Hanlan could play in.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:41 pm

It was 13 in the EuroLeague, my bad. They just won some championship too, but I couldn't read the Italian. Good competition
twballgame9
BC Guy

Return to Conte Forum