Pitt Press Conference

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Pitt Press Conference

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:18 pm

Although he is right (to a certain extent anyway, JC used the press conference last night to hit AJ Turner with the bus, back it up over Jordan Chatman, and then proceed to hit his entire team with the bus.

I believe there was a quote something like "It's ultimately on them, especially in February".

He also called out Sagay for not knowing the plays after the Louisville game.

The players need to be held accountable, especially our superstars who think NBA defense is a good idea, but JCs lack of recruiting a PF is the real issue when we play Pitt.

I am curious what the HJSs, Militants and Cadallac90's feel about our men's basketball coach just destroying his own team in a press conference. His covering it with "ultimately it's my responsibility was shallow and lame".
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Re: Pitt Press Conference

Postby Corporal Funishment on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:03 pm

I don't care what the coach says, I care about getting results.

Tava should not be allowed to take 3s. Robinson needs an attitude adjustment. Bowman and Popovic both made stupid fouls but they're freshmen so I am not quite as upset at them. Defense/rebounding last night was a disaster. Playing Mez doesn't bother me, he was better than Owens has been lately.
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:03 pm

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:I don't care what the coach says, I care about getting results.

Tava should not be allowed to take 3s. Robinson needs an attitude adjustment. Bowman and Popovic both made stupid fouls but they're freshmen so I am not quite as upset at them. Defense/rebounding last night was a disaster. Playing Mez doesn't bother me, he was better than Owens has been lately.

In fairness to Robinson he has been injured all year and was puking his brains out in the locker room at halftime of the Lville game.

Tava and Owens need to graduate immediately. Mezinkas isn't a Division 1 basketball player, it's embarrassing for a guy like JC Reyes that this clown is playing ahead of him
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:44 am

its incredible how i went from not too long ago (2ish years) having season tickets and attending 80%+ of these games to not attending one all year and completely forgetting that they even are playing on a given night

full decade since our last ncaa tournament win. incredible.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Return to Conte Forum