Dental Hygenist Scenario in the Bronx

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Dental Hygenist Scenario in the Bronx

Postby claver2010 on Tue May 17, 2016 12:59 pm

fordham just gave their coach an extension after his first year (he record was buoyed by a schedule only bates could be proud of), he's been making news for other reasons of late...

http://nypost.com/2016/05/17/college-co ... or-months/

The wife of Fordham’s basketball coach appears to be blowing the whistle on some serious personal fouls.

Karen Neubauer, in the most recent of a series of scathing social media posts directed at her husband, accuses second-year Rams coach Jeff Neubauer of infidelity — specifically of an affair with a mystery Czech train-rider who may be named “Martina.”

Breaking the silence. Never thought Fordham HC Jeff Neubauer would lie or cheat on me but today it all comes out with the story on Martina.

— Karen Neubauer (@RunKnitTravel) May 13, 2016

After a surprisingly successful debut season in which he led Fordham to a 17-14 record and a school-record 14 home wins, Neubauer was awarded a contract extension — and presumably a raise — by the Jesuit school last month. Karen Neubauer doesn’t think the timing is a coincidence.

Fordham, through an athletic department spokesperson, declined to comment.

22 yr marriage OVER when Jeff Neubauer met a Golddigger in Prague on a train.Working @ a Catholic U doesn't=morals. pic.twitter.com/Q7pxtqMYsO

— Karen Neubauer (@RunKnitTravel) May 9, 2016

The references to alleged cheating on Karen Neubauer’s account date back to March — predating the new contract — and add up to a somber portrait of a scorned woman.

Cheaters never win. He might think that in the short term he is a winner but it will all catch up to him in the end. #wordstoliveby

— Karen Neubauer (@RunKnitTravel) March 5, 2016

Amazing how much life changes in 1 year. I lost more than just 50 lbs (try 270 lbs) #lifeisgood #JeffNeubauer https://t.co/eBMiPbVzkF

— Karen Neubauer (@RunKnitTravel) March 31, 2016

After 17 yrs, I skipped the #FinalFour this year but hope #jeffneubauer's other date is having a blast That orange thing is a ball.B A L L

— Karen Neubauer (@RunKnitTravel) April 5, 2016
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Re: Dental Hygenist Scenario in the Bronx

Postby sparky on Tue May 17, 2016 1:13 pm

I'm not one to condone cheating, but she also posted her 10k times on twitter which were extraordinarily slow. She had to see the writing on the wall. Coach can't be team up with a woman who can't crack 9:30 pace.
sparky
Carney Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue May 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Hey Karen, don't go looking for a divorce attorney on campus.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue May 17, 2016 2:20 pm

sparky {l Wrote}:I'm not one to condone cheating, but she also posted her 10k times on twitter which were extraordinarily slow. She had to see the writing on the wall. Coach can't be team up with a woman who can't crack 9:30 pace.

I don't know what this means.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue May 17, 2016 2:28 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
sparky {l Wrote}:I'm not one to condone cheating, but she also posted her 10k times on twitter which were extraordinarily slow. She had to see the writing on the wall. Coach can't be team up with a woman who can't crack 9:30 pace.

Running nerdery
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Tue May 17, 2016 3:36 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

Running nerdery

Ahh. Makes sense now. I was reading it as some sort of twitter and/or drunk speak.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Return to Conte Forum