Conf Tourney Week

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Conf Tourney Week

Postby claver2010 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:57 am

this is one of the times it really sucks that the program is a dumpster fire.

i'll be heading to msg tonight to see the coach we wouldn't pony up for play against the roonies. the roonies are a really fun team, could seem them being an elite 8 team or getting bounced in the 1st as a 6 seed.

yes you lurking yukon mongos, i know it's not the same as the old big east tournament.

hopefully we're somewhat competitive next year when we're at the Barclays, and by competitive i mean not in the tuesday afternoon special. whether it be by record or enough acc teams are deemed ineligible by then.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Re: Conf Tourney Week

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:52 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}: whether it be by record or enough acc teams are deemed ineligible by then.

:whammy

A lot of yesterday's games were exciting and it sucks that BC hasn't even been in the tournament conversation for 5 years now, let alone making the actual dance.

After watching Duke yesterday, they are at best a 5 seed and are ripe for the 5/12 upset. Any seed better than that is garbage.

This might be the year Virginia gets over the hump and into the FF. Brogdon has emerged as an elite scorer, something UVA's previous two tournament teams have missed.

ND looked resilient yesterday, but I still don't trust Mike Brey in the tournament.

Larranaga has built this year's Miami team in textbook style, but I think he is missing a star player to get them into the FF.

Sit back and wait for Roy to screw the pooch with this year's Tarheels.

Michigan has the feel of one of those teams that going to squeak in and then do a lot of damage.

UConn does not deserve at-large bid.

Kansas feels like fool's gold this year. I don't believe a team led by Perry Ellis is good enough to make the FF.

More later.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:56 pm

Just take the afternoon of March 7th off. That should suffice for next year
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:58 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}: whether it be by record or enough acc teams are deemed ineligible by then.

:whammy

A lot of yesterday's games were exciting and it sucks that BC hasn't even been in the tournament conversation for 5 years now, let alone making the actual dance.

After watching Duke yesterday, they are at best a 5 seed and are ripe for the 5/12 upset. Any seed better than that is garbage.

This might be the year Virginia gets over the hump and into the FF. Brogdon has emerged as an elite scorer, something UVA's previous two tournament teams have missed.

ND looked resilient yesterday, but I still don't trust Mike Brey in the tournament.

Larranaga has built this year's Miami team in textbook style, but I think he is missing a star player to get them into the FF.

Sit back and wait for Roy to screw the pooch with this year's Tarheels.

Michigan has the feel of one of those teams that going to squeak in and then do a lot of damage.

UConn does not deserve at-large bid.

Kansas feels like fool's gold this year. I don't believe a team led by Perry Ellis is good enough to make the FF.

More later.

That Miami team is as likely to lose to a 14 seed as to make the FF. They are wildly inconsistent
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:59 pm

I'm sitting here trying to will UConn to a loss and it's not working.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:01 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:I'm sitting here trying to will UConn to a loss and it's not working.

like a fucking cockroach
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:16 pm

:gun
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:53 pm

Death taxes and SB not showing up.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:09 pm

I haven't really been watching closely, has Vermont been getting hosed like this all game?

Warney never shows like this against athletic bigs. Never seen him play this well, but he is facing 6'5'' white guysm
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:25 pm

Where is the angry dick suicide-watch thread?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Return to Conte Forum