Dennis Clifford

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Dennis Clifford

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:12 am

my god awful point is that the freshman on this team have bonded and developed relationships. per an earlier allusion by lde, some of them might not be asked back. this will cause the ones that do stick around to have separation anxiety which effects their psyche.

sorry you think this is a god awful point, teeny weeny peeny. i'll go back to talking about how awesome it is to finally have acc caliber players in the preseason and how we have such awful players during the season.

in fact, i think you've lined yourself up perfectly for another banning/lurking
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:22 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:my god awful point is that the freshman on this team have bonded and developed relationships. per an earlier allusion by lde, some of them might not be asked back. this will cause the ones that do stick around to have separation anxiety which effects their psyche.

sorry you think this is a god awful point, teeny weeny peeny. i'll go back to talking about how awesome it is to finally have acc caliber players in the preseason and how we have such awful players during the season.

BC still has ACC caliber players. They're freshmen. And they've gotten better. They're still hampered by the upperclassmen, however, and they haven't progressed as quickly as we would have liked because of the terrible play of the guy dominating the rock. But that is not an indictment of talent, regardless of flipflopstein's knee jerk reactions.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby 2001Eagle on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:30 am

longdistanceeagle {l Wrote}:There is another point guard in play who they are strongly pursuing. He is from Florida and is a pure point guard. I have not heard his name yet.

that sounds like bowman has blown up, up and out of BC's reach.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:33 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:my god awful point is that the freshman on this team have bonded and developed relationships. per an earlier allusion by lde, some of them might not be asked back. this will cause the ones that do stick around to have separation anxiety which effects their psyche.

BC still has ACC caliber players. They're freshmen. And they've gotten better. They're still hampered by the upperclassmen, however, and they haven't progressed as quickly as we would have liked because of the terrible play of the guy dominating the rock. But that is not an indictment of talent, regardless of flipflopstein's knee jerk reactions.

The guards are ACC Caliber. The big men either are terrible or way too raw and basically needed a prep or grey shirt year. Ive seen zero improvement from Diallo, granted he doesn't play much.

Until we ditch Carter it'll be impossible to get a true feel for these players.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:33 pm

Right. God awful post
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:56 pm

i dont think jimmy mac is gonna push out any freshman...i thought it was always referring to garland
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:00 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:i dont think jimmy mac is gonna push out any freshman...i thought it was always referring to garland

i'd hope we at least wait until we get our good news out of houston (a long distance away) before we push anyone out.
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:12 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:i dont think jimmy mac is gonna push out any freshman...i thought it was always referring to garland

i'd hope we at least wait until we get our good news out of houston (a long distance away) before we push anyone out.

Mezinkas needs to go for my sanity if nothing else
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:27 pm

As if the season wasn't pathetic enough, his presser took it to a whole new level. First off, man the fuck up. Pussies cry when they're sad (about meaningless shit). Second, the video has gone viral and is the exclamation point in futility. Lastly, this video should be sent to the BOT so they can possibly get a sense of how much Bates and his coaching hires suck. Fuck Leahy, fuck Bates, fuck Christian, fuck NotoriousDaziani.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:39 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:As if the season wasn't pathetic enough, his presser took it to a whole new level. First off, man the fuck up. Pussies cry when they're sad (about meaningless shit). Second, the video has gone viral and is the exclamation point in futility. Lastly, this video should be sent to the BOT so they can possibly get a sense of how much Bates and his coaching hires suck. Fuck Leahy, fuck Bates, fuck Christian, fuck NotoriousDaziani.

Eepstein has micropole position, but this is a good attempt to catch up.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:25 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:As if the season wasn't pathetic enough, his presser took it to a whole new level. First off, man the fuck up. Pussies cry when they're sad (about meaningless shit). Second, the video has gone viral and is the exclamation point in futility. Lastly, this video should be sent to the BOT so they can possibly get a sense of how much Bates and his coaching hires suck. Fuck Leahy, fuck Bates, fuck Christian, fuck NotoriousDaziani.

I feel bad for Clifford. Whether it was health, horrible coaching or Division III teammates, this couldn't have been a terribly fun experience
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:24 pm

Mostly it was him sucking at basketball. Just saying.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:59 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:I'm with Miniman here, I kinda feel bad for him too

I feel bad he's 8 feet tall and couldn't help a team win in 9 college seasons.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:45 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Mostly it was him sucking at basketball. Just saying.

I don't believe that's in the top ten of reasons.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:45 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:I'm with Miniman here, I kinda feel bad for him too

I feel bad he's 8 feet tall and couldn't help a team win in 9 college seasons.

Counter point, lawyer man, the two don't have to be mutually exclusive

Okay, he's not the only suckness over the 9 years he was there
twballgame9
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Conte Forum