Malcolm Huckaby

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Malcolm Huckaby

Postby sweetriverbaines on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:27 pm

https://twitter.com/Malcolm_Huckaby/sta ... 6322713600

Good stuff in here from Malcolm talking 90's Big East & OB as well.
sweetriverbaines
n00b

Re: Malcolm Huckaby

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:31 am

With all due respect to Huckaby, OB was and is a piece of shit. Not enough bad things can happen to him. A double-dealing, back-stabbing scumbag of the first order. He did not leave a single program he ever coached better than it was when he got there--indeed, he basically left every program he coached in absolute ruin while bad mouthing and/or suing his employer on his way out the door. I can't wait until he does the world a favor and dies--hopefully, horribly and in a lot of pain.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby Bender on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:21 pm

From the few times I met Jim O'Brien and from everything I've heard from people who actually know him well, he is in fact a class act. I understand being mad at him for the way things ended here, but the whole hoping he dies thing seems to be a bit much. Both sides came out looking bad after that but luckily they brought in a good coach who led them to greater heights a few years later.
Bender
Carney Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:21 pm

Except it wasn't only here. He destroyed the Saint Bonaventure program by doing absolutely no recruiting and bad mouthed the school when he left. He did what he did here which by itself was disgraceful--particularly when the school didn't fire him when he richly deserved it because his wife croaked. Then he paid players and blatantly cheated to the point that even Ohio State couldn't look the other way and had to fire him and he sued them as well. I've met him a few times--he is close friends with a guy from my club in NY. He is a sociopathic narcissist incapable of taking any responsibility for the various people and programs he fucked over. You really think he'd be coaching at Emerson if he was a class act? Really? Those who really know him despise him and the world will be a better place when he takes a dirt nap.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:30 pm

Not buying the revisionist JOB history. Hope the same truck I hope runs over Von Miller gets him too.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Return to Conte Forum